Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70418 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ElRazur: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2010
kenkruse:

Exactly my fear, nsofor will like to emulate osaze , in as much as i wish him well in EPL, I take exception when he play against arsenal.

There is high level of confidence in the camp right now due to the 4 straight win after chelsea defeat, just hope that will not get into their head.

I see your concern and where you are coming from. I think our defence in my opinion is that despite it being the weak point or the chink in our amour, it is fair to say they can put up a strong defence when needed (most of the time). With confidence running high in our camp right now too, plus self belief and determination taking shape, I think the urge to carry on such high will drive our defence to want to perform more.

It should also be mentioned that with Fabianski in goal, I have less worry compared to say when someone like Almunia.

Overall, this match should be an interesting one, Arsenal wanting to maintain the momentum and our opponent looking to do some serious damage, it can only be a good day for football. With West Ham having players who can cause wahala for us upfront, I think they have more fear of us than we have of them. With players like Walcott proving he is our Hermes (Messenger of the God with fast feet) grin I am not sure West ham have an answer to him in that department. Let's not forget Chammy upfront and our maestro commander - Csexual fabregas - dictating the play in his zone.

By the way, is the starting 11 released yet?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kenkruse: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2010
with the current form in the squard right now, no team can defeat them not even Barcalona.
our strikers are anxious of goal (no one want to be benched). Theo is in form of his life, Bendtner is promising, chamarkh is ever ready, JET want to come in. RVP will soon resume duty. Fab4, nasri, song, ebue, kos, arshavin, squil, clichy, sagna, denilson,Fabianski and szceny are all doing good.

we pray that no serious injury will ever come their way.

haven't seen the lineup yet but whoever AW choses is good.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2010
slimshay:

ElRazur, appreciate your 'football talk' but you for like look around nah.
Its match day today. Dnt let Debosky and Duduspace jump on that article oh. You will get a lesson on football talk!!

west Yam and west Ham. . . .damn dinner gon be great!!!

same thing that crossed my mind when i saw it grin

duduspace don use epistle/budget speech essay pursue people comot thread tongue tongue tongue bite me tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by SirKay3(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
CARLING CUP QUARTER - FINAL DRAW

Arsenal v Wigan
Birmingham v Aston Villa
West Ham v Man Utd
Ipswich Town v West Brom
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toosoon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
Arsenal vs Wigan!!!
First home tie of this season's competition
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
Nice draw. . . home tie with Wigan to boot. . .couldn't get any better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
kenkruse:

with the current form in the squard right now, no team can defeat them not even Barcalona.
our strikers are anxious of goal (no one want to be benched). Theo is in form of his life, Bendtner is promising, chamarkh is ever ready, JET want to come in. RVP will soon resume duty. Fab4, nasri, song, ebue, kos, arshavin, squil, clichy, sagna, denilson,Fabianski and szceny are all doing good.

una don start abi ?

pure delusion  cool

@guns

nsofor most likely will score and yes i will be happy with a 2-1 or 3-1 scoreline
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2010
Wigan home? Crazy season! The god's are really positioning Arse for mega domination.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
People are getting overly excited. . . .Arsenal usually does well in the early part of the season - like I said earlier, the key is to minimise the dips and maintain a consistent level of performance into March-May.

Arsenal MUST maintain the focus and drive today, else we'll have a repeat of what happened with West Brom, or with West yam themselves last season.

With regards to El's post. . . .y'all know my opinion already.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Arsene has done a reasonably good job financially and with the playing squad. But you know what? The very best don't just do a good job, they make the crucial 'small' decisions that turns that good job into an overwhelming victory. The jury is still out on the latter.

@ Kit

As long as Chamokazzie and Nasri do the business, Nsofor is allowed to score once. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2010
debosky:

People are getting overly excited. . . .Arsenal usually does well in the early part of the season - like I said earlier, the key is to minimise the dips and maintain a consistent level of performance into March-May.

Arsenal MUST maintain the focus and drive today, else we'll have a repeat of what happened with West Brom, or with West yam themselves last season.

With regards to El's post. . . .y'all know my opinion already.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Arsene has done a reasonably good job financially and with the playing squad. But you know what? The very best don't just do a good job, they make the crucial 'small' decisions that turns that good job into an overwhelming victory. The jury is still out on the latter.

@ Kit

As long as Chamokazzie and Nasri do the business, Nsofor is allowed to score once. tongue

Chamo kini ?

i fit swear say hin no go shoot at post even once grin

heading no b shot o . . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2010
all this hype about flappyanski go soon stop . . . . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Chamo kini ?

i fit swear say hin no go shoot at post even once grin

heading no b shot o . . . grin

Yeye. . . if heading enter goal wetin concern me with shooting?

E be like say you don dey drink too much shekpe. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ope ooh finally a home tie! If I hear say we no reach semi final

Courtesy ArsenalDotCom
Fabianski
Sagna
Squilla
Kosileyin
Clichy
Fabregas
Songerem
Denilson
Danku (Arshavin)
Nasiru
Chiamaka

Let's went There!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2010
debosky:

Yeye. . . if heading enter goal wetin concern me with shooting?

E be like say you don dey drink too much shekpe. grin grin

idiot grin

oponu ni yin sir . . . e ti ya were ! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2010
seriously . . .i have my fears pertaining this game

feeling some kain mental block as to our winning this game outrightly undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2010
That's my fear too. This is why I've said the team must be 100% focused and must win.

If we mess up today, it's like being back at square one,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
c'mon gooners!

5 - 1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2010
c'mon gooners! 5 - 1

Una don come again ba ? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2010
lol . . . grin

when fab4 turn our top striker ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ElRazur: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
Chelsea is one goal down. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

lol . . . grin

when fab4 turn our top striker ? grin

Relax. . . .game never end. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
kenkruse:

This was the same team that was molested by Chelsea and West brom less than 5 weeks ago
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2010
Sharrap. . . for two whole weeks you've not been able to ask how market. grin

E dey pain you? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2010
mukina2:

same thing that crossed my mind when i saw it grin

duduspace don use epistle/budget speech essay pursue people comot thread tongue tongue tongue bite me tongue tongue

No need to worry, I am currently on sabbatical. The gospel of prudent financial spending has been espoused far and wide and is now the in thing cos people now see the benefits that Lord Wenger saw ages ago, Arsenal have already smiled to the bank and others are coming rather late when the party is rounding up.  grin grin

Gloating aint my thing and I don't expect Debo to own up to being wrong about the direction Arsenal as a club took and pioneered since after the invincibles, I understand it simply aint the African way.  tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2010
wow wow wow, still getting my breathe back. The best 3 points I've seen for ages. Way to go Gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2010
duduspace:

No need to worry, I am currently on sabbatical. The gospel of prudent financial spending has been espoused far and wide and is now the in thing cos people now see the benefits that Lord Wenger saw ages ago, Arsenal have already smiled to the bank and others are coming rather late when the party is rounding up.  grin grin

Gloating aint my thing and I don't expect Debo to own up to being wrong about the direction Arsenal as a club took and pioneered since after the invincibles, I understand it simply aint the African way.  tongue tongue

yeah right grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
debosky:

Sharrap. . . for two whole weeks you've not been able to ask how market.  grin

E dey pain you?  tongue

We all know that by May the market would be clearer for all to see when the usual suspects win trophies and the usual suspects remain trophyless
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2010
Now one can only hope our stupid cousins from across the road, do the right thing and further help us split that PL table clearly by beating an understrength Manure.
But they always find a way to mess it up anyway.  undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
dayokanu:

We all know that by May the market would be clearer for all to see when the usual suspects win trophies and the usual suspects remain trophyless

Story story, storyyyy. grin

I'm sure you're bursting at the seams to ask the question. . . .I hope the scumtwats give you a reason to ask it. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2010
song don mean buz ooo. . . .d wey him dey talk score dz days dey fear mi oo

anyways nice win. . . .we deserve am. . . .UCL next! cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2010
My fellow gunz , since no one on wants to exercise their constitutional rights anymore let help them.
*clearing throat* hurhhhh
Gunners how market ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
edoyad:

My fellow gunz , since no one on wants to exercise their constitutional rights anymore let help them.
*clearing throat* hurhhhh
Gunners how market ? grin

Market fine my broda, Supply don pass demand abi na demand pass supply, whichever one e be, we dey smile go bank. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (100)

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.