Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (70393 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Nice win,didn't watch the match but read Fabianski saved us. . . the benefit of a good keeper.If only he can be CONSISTENT.

Still on the matter of goalkeepers,seems Szcheny's contract issue has been sorted.Though not official,but here's a link.

Szczesny opts to stay with Arsenal

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Arsenal-goalkeeper-Wojciech-Szczesny-who-was-due-to-become-a-free-agent-next-summer-has-instead-agreed-a-new-five-year-contract-article625605.html

Ope o, it is now on the site. I was beginning to think some teams were tapping up the boy, hence my last post about him. Now, it is all fine and dandy, time to show us what you can do son.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Wordsmith(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
dayokanu is only a closet Arsenal fan, dont mind him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^ God forbid bad thing.

Abi na which kain curse be dat?

You don see normal person dey supprt Arsenal before?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2010
dayokanu:

I am sorry for overestimating your intelligence. Anyone with a droplet of grey matter would know we are talking about league goals here.

Hehehehe
Your defence in respect of your goof is as weak as dried up semen
If you are talking about league goals, let us all know.
Stupid ass assumptions are not done on this thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is shocking!!!

Can anyone explain what these Arsenal fans are celeberating in church?
Football thanksgiving for what?

What are they celebrating? The Emirates cup? undecided undecided undecided shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-536458.0.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/338545_huh_jpgd292d8cb40d9edbb59ead171cafb539d
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy

While it appears shocking at first glance. . . .I don't think they are celebrating Arsenal per se.

What I suspect is happening is that there was some church football tournament and the team that won chose Arsenal as it's colours. I would really be gobsmacked if they were actually celebrating Arsenal FC. What would there be to celebrate when the season is barely a third of the way through?

Again, I think it's some church footie event. . . .while a bit over the top, it might not be completely out of place for the church team to celebrate during the service.

Dunno why people are providing ammo to our detractors like this. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Check out that man reading newspaper grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^ No I disagree grin grin

The OP of that thread confirmed the title of the album on facebook was 'Football Thanksgiving'.
So I'm suspecting they were celebrating the win over Man City grin grin grin

HNIC:

Check out that man reading newspaper grin

The man no even send them . . . him just dey read Alaroye dey go. cheesy
Like who reads newspaper inside church?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^ Football thanksgiving for winning the Lagos area inter-church competition. grin grin

Either that or they were thanking God that Fab4 decided to stay at the club. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
the last few pages have been mad funny but i can conclude this.

-arsene wenger is a hypocrite
-arsenal are the dirtiest team in the league.
-gael clichy is finished as a left back defender.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
chamotex:

This is shocking!!!

Can anyone explain what these Arsenal fans are celeberating in church?
Football thanksgiving for what?

What are they celebrating? The Emirates cup? undecided undecided undecided shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-536458.0.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/338545_huh_jpgd292d8cb40d9edbb59ead171cafb539d

Nitori Olorun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are people so useless. When we say GAYYners are the most brainless football fans out there you would come here arguing.

I bet they were celebrating Fabregas winning the World cup as a substitute.

Arsenal fans gathering is where retards struggle to outdo one another
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Nitori Olorun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are people so useless. When we say GAYYners are the most brainless football fans out there you would come here arguing.

I bet they were celebrating Fabregas winning the World cup as a substitute.
Arsenal fans gathering is where retards struggle to outdo one another

You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ DK

Don't be stupid. . . .the new 2010/11 kit wasn't released by the time of the WC.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
debosky:

@ DK

Don't be silly. . . .the new 2010/11 kit wasn't released by the time of the WC.

they have been selling the fake shirts in nigeria since may 2010. the guy in yellow was wearing the fake one, it has one epl badge on it's sleeve, it should be two or none.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^

Don't be silly - the CL shirts don't have two EPL badges.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
debosky:

^^

Don't be silly - the CL shirts don't have two EPL badges.

of course, they don't but the guy in the pic is wearing an epl badge on his shirt, which means he is not wearing the cl shirt. cl shirts don't carry epl badges, they carry the champions league insignia and it's one badge on the right sleeve.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
Cougar:

of course, they don't but the guy in the pic is wearing an epl badge on his shirt, which means he is not wearing the cl shirt. cl shirts don't carry epl badges, they carry the champions league insignia and it's one badge on the right sleeve.

Still not true. . . .if you're buying official merchandise, EPL badges are optional at £3 each from the Arsenal store. . . .you can add one or two depending on what you want.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
debosky:

Still not true. . . .if you're buying official merchandise, EPL badges are optional at £3 each from the Arsenal store. . . .you can add one or two depending on what you want.

i doubt this. you are always given the option of putting badges or not. 6 quid for the badges or no badges. even if arsenal do it per badge, why would it make sense to add one badge when epl teams wear 2 badges on their sleeves? people who customise shirts do it 100% not half baked. the dude in the yellow shirt is wearing a fake shirt. i am 100% sure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2010
I bet some of these GAYYners would argue that Arsenal have won a CL trophy before.

GAYYners are plainly senseless
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
o boy this scene na wa oo. . .wot r our churches turning into?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
allboyz:

what are arsenal fans turning the churches into? wenger's temple?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
allboyz:

This is not about churches but about the gathering of lunatics called Arsenal fans.

Why didnt you see Inter Milan supprters displaying such madness in Churches? Na only Arsenal get fans?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
At least Arsenal fans have shown they can get into a footie tourney and wipe the floor with pretenders.
DK na only you go man post and play outfield if bayamunshit ever had to play a tourney.
Meanwhile scummies as exemplified by their captain are busy getting fisted by the lesser chavs as exemplified by their captain.
There is order in the world.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
slimshay:

At least Arsenal fans have shown they can get into a footie tourney and wipe the floor with pretenders.
DK na only you go man post and play outfield if bayamunshit ever had to play a tourney.
Meanwhile scummies as exemplified by their captain are busy getting fisted by the lesser chavs as exemplified by their captain.
There is order in the world.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

That cameraman deserves an award. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
debosky:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

That cameraman deserves an award
. cheesy

You mean the photographer. cheesy cheesy

Tevez was only looking for the balls
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
loonatics like dayo get jealous over anything. even as trivial as worshipers who have a common interest.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^ Get jealous that Lunatics carry their antics to the church?

Not everyone is like you that gets jealous of a madman
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^
Antics Haba! You are a big disgrace,dayokanu. Explain 'antics'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
Do you know there is something called google?

an attention-drawing often wildly playful or funny act or action

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antics?show=0&t=1289595721
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ ah ah, Mr gay right activist, have you joined education activists too ?

Check this out,
Justin Fashanu rhymes with
Dayo kanu. Hmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2010
I love this thread. . .crazy mad funny dudes.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2010
^ Let's see how much you'll love the thread when the rider on it will go "Arsenal Fan Thread: Treble Champions Of England" in 2011 may. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100)

Manchester United vs Southampton (2 - 2) On 13th July 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.