Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,057 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (69491 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
Talk about fleeing a sinking ship:

Nicklas Bendtner has threatened to leave Arsenal unless he is given more opportunities to play in the first team

In an outspoken interview with a Danish newspaper, Bendtner also risked offending some of his own team-mates by declaring that he was “100 per cent good enough” to be in Arsenal’s starting line-up.
“I’m extremely disappointed with the lack of minutes,” said Bendtner. “If the situation doesn’t change and I’m still on the bench at Arsenal, I’ll look for a transfer. That’s obvious. But my first priority is definitely – as it has always been – to play for Arsenal. I’ve had a lot of patience and I won’t sit on the bench anymore.”

Bendtner’s remarks are understood to have taken Arsène Wenger aback, particularly as the 22 year-old has only recently returned from a long-term injury Nicklas Bendtner has threatened to leave Arsenal unless he is given more opportunities to play in the first team

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8130274/Nicklas-Bendtner-threatens-to-quit-Arsenal-unless-given-more-first-team-opportunities.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2010
Just a reminder of whom the boss are

Even with Henry, Viera, Pires and every one of the invincible

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/Fm0fv8mu41U[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2010
So ? I can post a video of how Inter Obliterated your team and then post how The Tots in turn whooped Inter, what would that prove ?

You see it's this type of reasoning that has got your team focusing on gay rights instead of football. Your players aren't disturbed about being a dozen points behind but are worried about gay players state of mind now ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
Post a video comparing Arsenals prowess to Bayerns and not Arsenal vs Ibom Stars
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by edoyad(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2010
I'll do that later. But unto more serious matters(atleast to a bayern fan), are any gay parades being planned by Mario and the boyz over this issue ? He actually looks like one of the village people with that attire he was putting on with that girl you claim is his, "girl friend"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2010
4 Play:

Talk about fleeing a sinking ship:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8130274/Nicklas-Bendtner-threatens-to-quit-Arsenal-unless-given-more-first-team-opportunities.html

Only in pre-intimacy's orgasmically  disordered brain would a player complaining about not getting playing time be seen as fleeing a sinking ship. I feel for Nick but if he can't get playing time here and a club shows us the hard cash, me I'll say we should cash in joo. (anything from 8m with correct sell on clauses should be good enough) but who knows when the injury jinx will strike again?
Will give us time to bed in JET and we've still got Chamakh and RVP anyway with Theo also angling to come central and they should be good for at least another 3 - 4 years.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2010
edoyad:

^ Let's see how much you'll love the thread when the rider on it will go "Arsenal Fan Thread: Treble Champions Of England" in 2011 may. cool

SECONDED!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
edoyad:

^^ ah ah, Mr gay right activist, have you joined education activists too ?

Check this out,
Justin Fashanu rhymes with
Dayo kanu. Hmmmm

why must you do this ?

largely unfair !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2010
Frankly I like Nik's confidence. . . .any player at 22 who is content with bench warming doesn't deserve to be at Arsenal FC.
He needs to do more talking on the pitch and show the ability to win us games consistently.

With games coming thick and fast, he'll get his chance this month, even if it's just the CC.

With Utd and Citeh dropping points today, the least we can afford from Everton is a draw. Everton aren't pushovers so we'll need our A game to get anything out of the match.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
debosky:

Frankly I like Nik's confidence. . . .any player at 22 who is content with bench warming doesn't deserve to be at Arsenal FC.
He needs to do more talking on the pitch and show the ability to win us games consistently.

With games coming thick and fast, he'll get his chance this month, even if it's just the CC.

It is only in Arsenal that the likes of Sczeny and Bendtner CAN make this kind of noise.This club is synonymous with giving chance to young players(sometimes unwarrantedly) thus it ticks me off when i read this kind of report.When did Bendtner return from injury and who makes noise when you have RVP as one of the player jostling for position with you. undecided

With Utd and Citeh dropping points today, the least we can afford from Everton is a draw. Everton aren't pushovers so we'll need our A game to get anything out of the match.
Seems like one of those weeks we WILL drop points as we just do not seem to know how to capitalize on these things.I am hope i am proved wrong but something tells me a DRAW is it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 12:35am On Nov 14, 2010
Bendtner for President !!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2010
A fair idea of how this Team will finish this season will be had today. Arsenal must not hide.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2010
in other words bendtner wants MC to sit on the bench while he plays. He must be drunk on xpired pure water. The guy is 22 and still upcomin,MC is 26 and arrived. Even RVP dare not threaten to leave. I like Nik,but I wont be shaken if he were playin for the opposition like shaktar's eduardo. Make im dey go sef, he hasnt git sht on MC.

As per everton, dem b our wife. 3 points SURE like ALLDAY
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2010
Bomb dey Bendtner head! Ko koshi jare! Na Wenger dey indulge these boys sha. So I no blame am

Abeg make we try win today ooh I no wan hear DK swagga swagga song
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2010
dipo2much:

in other words bendtner wants MC to sit on the bench while he plays. He must be drunk on xpired pure water. The guy is 22 and still upcomin,MC is 26 and arrived. Even RVP dare not threaten to leave. I like Nik,but I wont be shaken if he were playin for the opposition like shaktar's eduardo. Make im dey go sef, he hasnt git sht on MC.

As per everton, dem b our wife. 3 points SURE like ALLDAY

loads of bunkum!!!

whats the difference between Chamakh and Bendtner ? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

loads of bunkum!!!

whats the difference between Chamakh and Bendtner ? undecided

Skill with the ball outside the box. . .he's important to our gameplay even without scoring, Bendtner isn't.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2010
dont u guys ever get tired of this gameplay thingy ?

our boys romance the ball like its Ini Edo, not wanting to leave it like its Cossy Orjiakor grin

instead make dem shoot like 2face, angry

yet we feel all we need are strikers like Chamakh that can help our gameplay build ?

I want me direct strikers that know where the post is, not one that will only help bring others into play, when u play bigger teams, because of the experience and versatility of their backlines that GAMEPLAYING striker might not even manage a shot at goal, that is after recording 77 passes in a game . . . .case in point EDUARDO !!!

We need strikers that will score goals on big matchdays not us always relying on the ingenuity of FAB4 or some deep play from Song, our strikers are seriously lacking the guts to take a game by the scruff of the neck and deliver the goods

IS THAT ARSENAL CLASS ?

I have said it, both Chamakh and Bendtner arent Arsenal class, but where I agree with Debosky is on the issue of age being on Bartender's side, but yet I find it appalling that he has been believing his own lies, isnt he the same striker that went 10/11 games couple of seasons ago without tearing the net ? even in my jeun jeun days as a defender, I never went 3 games without scoring  grin

but fast forward, a couple of goals now and he thinks he has arrived, what would we hear next ?

Lansbury wants a 1st team shirt ?  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

our boys romance the ball like its Ini Edo, not wanting to leave it like its Cossy Orjiakor grin

yet we feel all we need are strikers like Chamakh that can help our gameplay build ?

I want me direct strikers that know where the post is, not one that will only help bring others into play, when u play bigger teams, because of the experience and versatility of their backlines that GAMEPLAYING striker might not even manage a shot at goal, that is after recording 77 passes in a game . . . .case in point EDUARDO !!!

We need strikers that will score goals on big matchdays not us always relying on the ingenuity of FAB4 or some deep play from Song, our strikers are seriously lacking the guts to take a game by the scruff of the neck and deliver the goods

IS THAT ARSENAL CLASS ?

I have said it, both Chamakh and Bendtner arent Arsenal class, but where I agree with Debosky is on the issue of age being on Bartender's side, but yet I find it appalling that he has been believing his own lies, isnt he the same striker that went 10/11 games couple of seasons ago without tearing the net ? even in my jeun jeun days as a defender, I never went 3 games without scoring  grin

but fast forward, a couple of goals now and he thinks he has arrived, what would we hear next ?

this man don come again, which one you dey talk sef? dem talk one you dey talk anor thing.

sure in your mind every arsenal striker must be a ronaldo de lima clone, dat one na your fan-dom fantasy right, BUT THE Q IS: between bendtner and chamakh who better?
not if they are both any good.

and im really waiting to hear your diatribe on bendtner this time again. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by eldee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

IS THAT ARSENAL CLASS ?

Yeah, I'm tired of the gameplay thing . . . but I'd rather have the gameplay thing over nothing.
In a country of blind men, the one eyed man is the king.

Chamo has everything NB52 has, and an extra, for that he should still be ahead.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
I do not like argument on matchdays.
But doctor, if someone wasn't tearing net a couple of seasons ago and then tears net a numbers of times last season, isn't that what oyinbo call improvements. And then if he says I believe I can tear more nets this season isn't that what oyinbo call self belief and confidence?
Anyhoo what I disagree with is the bit where they're saying he says he will ask for transfer. That one aint positive. Knucle down and fight for the slot.
NB: Just for accurate reporting sakes, Theo 'Ijayalomo England' Walcott, remains the only Arsenal player infact premiership player, infact international player I have witnessed tear a net!!!!

Tenhutt!!! COYR!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2010
Dr Kitaun,
You should allow some friends of yours to read your post sayin NB=MC and you'll know who is speakin bunkum btw u and i.
How could you compare NB and MC? Honestly i am dumbfounded.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by DrKitaun(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
God bless u Slimshay !!!

twerps like this 4ckabuntu or woteva he calls himself keeps wanking the truth out of his privates, but will rather turn an argument into rubbishery . . . .

can u pls tell the ediot what I mean when I say ARSENAL'S CLASS IS BEYOND STRIKERS LIKE CHAMAKH AND BENDTNER ?

RVP IS THE ONLY STRIKER IN ARSENAL THAT OOZES CLASS, IN THE RESERVES, JET IS MAKING THEM LOOK LIKE DUMMIES AND I WONT FOOL MYSELF BY SAYING HE IS ARSENAL CLASS AREADY BUT I WILL TAKE HIM ANYDAY BEFORE I LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR THE 2 OF THEM . . .

but then again, thats what OPINION mean, we dont have to agree on the same thing/issues . . .

what I dislike is mofos clinging on to my posts, I hardly reply some ignoramuses here as their folly is ever transparent it casts a grey blanket over this thread, explains why DK always get armoured to come spew fuckeries here . . .rubbish !!!

@Eldee

Chamakh has shown he's got mad skills outside the box u said ? how many shots at goal has he recorded for Arsenal ? seriously I feel u  just want to justify the reason why we all were clamouring for a new striker even if it was Anelka  grin  grin

Bendtner can change a game coming from the bench whilst I havent seen Chamoru do that, Bendtner is younger and has a tendency to improve if his development is not hampered, ESPECIALLY IF AT A LESS PRESTIGIOUS CLUB THAN ARSENAL  grin Chamoru is already at his peak or nearing it, he doesnt exactly look like he will be another Ronaldo de lima like dat buffoon suggested, or whatchuthink ? grin

@Slim

again!

I have no doubt in my mind that AW has lost some of the respect his players used to have for him, hence these players backed with the allure of interests from other clubs, the intrusiveness of their agents, the role BIG MONEY and BIG MOVES have these days on modern day footie TEND TO MISYARN SO THEIR COACHES CAN BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO SATISFY THEIR INORDINATE YEARNINGS  cry

@Dipo2much

talk to the hand mate !!!

I have a right to dislike a player and get back to like him if I see the alternative in my humble opinion isnt any better !!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
MC29!!!!
Arsenal's top scorer in the league with 5 goals
Arsenal's top scorer in all competitions with 8 goals
All in a debut season where the manager normally does not throw his new signings(esp strikers) into the 'deep end'.
All this and we are just in November
Enough said. . . . abeg.
Bendtner is 22. . . .he should shut up and fight for his place.
If he's tired of sitting down on the bench,Juventus or whoever, should 'show us the money' and we 'll do business grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
Bendtner is not even on the bench for the game at Merceyside.
Groin injury or . . . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cougar: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2010
the fact is arsenal as a team create far too many chances per game. that chamakh has scored 5 league goals or 8 in all competitions hardly proves anything. ricardo fuller would have scored 10 goals in chamakh's shoes. any decent striker should be putting those chances away. adebayor(not a world class player) did wonders for arsenal in 07/08. bendtner is right feeling aggrieved about his limited involvement in the team. it's his career we are talking about here.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
If you are an Assanal striker, you shouldnt be bothered about gameplay because they have loads of midfielders who can do that.

But with slowpoke Chamakhs stats it shows he is a huge dissappointment given the number of chances they create for him at Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Vieira(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
Djourou is playing well!

I must say this because I have been critical of him this season so far.

A few more goals please.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2010
Did anyone see the chance missed by Mor0n Chamakh in th 60th minute?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2010
@ docky, at this level, you should know better than to throw unwarranted insults over a footy opinion argument, esp when you have not been insulted.

anyway, i do believe it is you who ought to stop speaking outta the crack in yur backside, this much maligned striker is not a cold-blooded finisher it seems, but by a country mile is better than your pink boot wearing fool of a striker.

mind he has spent what 3-4 months in this team, he has had to carry the striking burden for the team even as a newbie with no prem experience!  there are countless strikers, who have spent years in the prem, yet where are they? all this talk of someone being there to score 100 is pure bunkum. talk is cheap!

he misses goals like todays' but he sure as hell gives more than enough for him to be rated ok and he is better than bendtner will ever be!!

this situation reminds me of the adebayor saga, anor of your darlings, before the 07/08 season adebayor was the worst thing to happen to wenger transfer wise. you could bet your house on it that he would miss glaring chances and be absolutely ineffective. fool eventually improved enough to be a one season wonder, and has returned to his poo -turd self. then the complaints was the same for adebayor, but funny thing was he was the only arsenal striker who could actually play for 6 months in the season!!! we know how that all ended performance wise anyway.

if your so-called arsenal-class strikers could only just stay fit for 3 months so we truly see what they can do game in game out over a lengthy period, then we might actually pile the poo on the so-called ineffective one. but surely they wont!!

save the insults for your fellow pals whom you enjoy throwing slanging matches. funny how you make mention of opinions, how come you can't tolerate the fact that some of us can clearly see that MC is bettr than NB, and adebayor is just a big fool grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by folahann(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2010
Yes that Chamahk is such a real slowpoke. Don't know wenger saw in that fool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
folahann:

Yes that Chamahk is such a real slowpoke. Don't know wenger saw in that fool

The same thing wenGAY saw in Owusu Abeyie, Justin Hoyte, Silvestre, and Francis Jeffers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by folahann(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2010
, but we got the most important thing today>> 3points
dayokanu:

The same thing wenGAY saw in Owusu Abeyie, Justin Hoyte, Silvestre, and Francis Jeffers
Demichiles is no better than Silvestre

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 / Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.