Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (68487 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
Team from Portugal are roast of meat at Emiratti.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
A40 got a thing for Koscielny, dr.kitaun for Chamakazee while duduspace got his for Theo but all in all we are GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dipo2much(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
Verminator is yet to fully recover. But Skills and Kos should handle the portugese well. I am tippin Arshavin for a good game. Charmakh go score twice today,

we'll score 4. I hope Kos and co. can help us to a clean sheet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
The Arsenal team in full:

Almunia; Sagna, Koscielny, Squillaci, Clichy; Song, Fabregas, Wilshere; Nasri, Chamakh, Arshavin.

Subs: Fabianski, Rosicky, Vela, Denilson, Djourou, Eboue, Gibbs
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
Wilshere brings level of pressing I haven't seen in Arsenal for a long time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
^ IB baba wetin dey sharpen boss ?

Wilshere his a BEAST,him benchin denilson + rosicky speaks alot.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by curioz: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
Beautiful display by the gunners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
What can I say?

Vintage Wengerball on display today - pace, power, guile, creativity, name it. cool

And for those saying stuff about Kokomaster. . . .he played and we got a clean sheet. grin

Up next, Sunderland.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
My personal disecting of the match. Lovely play from the begining and we should be 3 goals up in the 1st 10 min.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
Wilshere na baller but the dude must learn how to score. Even when offside with keeper to beat, he cant score
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
debosky:

What can I say?

Vintage Wengerball on display today - pace, power, guile, creativity, name it. cool

And for those saying stuff about Kokomaster. . . .he played and we got a clean sheet. grin

Up next, Sunderland.
@Debosky
You beat me to it.
Walahi, I thought the fact that LK6 was on the pitch, we were destined NEVER to keep a clean sheet.
By the time LK6 is done with Arsenal, the 10 milla will be a freaking bargain!
Highest goal margin of the night
Proud to be a Gooner!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
Overall, nice play by the men. LET THE WINNING CONTINUE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
AA23 - 2 Assists 1 Goal
Wilshere - 1 Assist  0 Goal
Fab 4 - 2 Assists 2 Goals
Chamakh 1 Goal
Vela  2 Goals
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
50TH goal in Arsenal for FABREPASS tonite. We need bums on these empty seats
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Why would nincompoops not praise the performance of Kosnielcy in a match Arsenal dominated 6-0. Abegi, it is against Citeh, United, Chelsea etc that we will judge these defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
This army is ruthless!!! But we did show compassion, it was practically swift and quick. The contest was already over halfway into the first half.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
debosky:

What can I say?

Vintage Wengerball on display today - pace, power, guile, creativity, name it.  cool

And for those saying stuff about Kokomaster. . . .he played and we got a clean sheet.  grin

Up next, Sunderland.

HNIC:

@Debosky
You beat me to it.
Walahi, I thought the fact that LK6 was on the pitch, we were destined NEVER to keep a clean sheet.
By the time LK6 is done with Arsenal, the 10 milla will be a freaking bargain!
Highest goal margin of the night
Proud to be a Gooner!
Getting carried away aren't we?? but isn't that typical of we Arsenal fans? A win against a team that has not played in the UCL before and Koscielny is the next Paolo Maldini no wahala. Asamoah Gyan and Darren Bent await and i strongly strongly hope we would not be given another reality check. By the way before y'all start bussing nuts his record is still 1 in 4

All in all a flawless performance i didn't see the game but its nice to see the absence of RVP and Theo Danger has not stopped us from scoring. I hope we can keep this up. On to Sunderland which is definitely going to be tougher opposition

Ibime:

Why would nincompoops not praise the performance of Kosnielcy in a match Arsenal dominated 6-0. Abegi, it is against Citeh, United, Chelsea etc that we will judge these defenders.
I nor fit shout! Jor ooh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Ibime. E pele o. Paula abdul, e ku judging.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
AW almost ruined Vela's career by playing him wide. . .

I reckon he's one of the very few players out there with the potential to be as good as Messi or at least come close.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
ritchboy:

I reckon he's one of the very few players out there with the potential to be as good as Messi or at least come close.

Sogologobangoshie!!!!!!!!!

GAYYners never dissappoint
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ritchboy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
dayokanu:

Sogologobangoshie!!!!!!!!!

GAYYners never dissappoint

potential is the key word. . . is it my fault your English is as bad as my Swahili?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olodo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nice game game guys.but d score line shld have been more. Am impress by d defencet line wt more matches together they will be very very solid. Jack is my man of d match wt that beautiful pass. He playd so well.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
A-40:

Getting carried away aren't we?? but isn't that typical of we Arsenal fans? A win against a team that has not played in the UCL before and Koscielny is the next Paolo Maldini no wahala. Asamoah Gyan and Darren Bent await and i strongly strongly hope we would not be given another reality check. By the way before y'all start bussing nuts his record is still 1 in 4

Why yu dey preempt bad thing? enjoy the win today first, if Gyan and Bent come show us we go dey dissect wetin happen later and yu can get to blast Kos while I get to blast Theo even though he is on the sick bed.  grin grin grin

yousouph:

Wilshere na baller but the dude must learn how to score. Even when offside with keeper to beat, he cant score
Jack definitely has goals in him, he only needs to grow into it. I always touted his qualities on here, yu never see anything, the boy is still growing and honestly I can't presently say who was better at this age between him and Fabregas, other teams should be scared we have him and Ramsey at such ages, none of them is even 20 yet. Just imagine how long that MF can dominate the PL if Scholes and Giggs are still doing it for Manure. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by duduspace(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
olodo:

Nice game game guys.but d score line shld have been more. Am impress by d defencet line wt more matches together they will be very very solid. Jack is my man of d match wt that beautiful pass. He playd so well.

Chineke me, do you want all the Braga players to be assasinated when they get back home? shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
Wheelchair and Whoever?

Who cares when Bayern has Kroos, Muller, Contento, Badstuber and Alaba all 21yrs and below
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2010
Dayo go and sleep jor tongue tongue tongue

cant people win and post in their own thread in peace
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2010
Some things on NL never change sha. Arsenal wins and suddenly every player on their team are the best things since sliced bread. But we all know how it will end in may,don't we?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2010
^^ Chickenshrimp,
Did you see the quote below.

ritchboy:

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2010
The strenght of this team will be tested against the stronger teams no doubt and personally am waiting for the big GUNS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chic2pimp(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Chickenshrimp,
Did you see the quote below.

Oi boy I tire ooo ahn ahn undecided. Vela scored a goal even my Grandma woulda scored and suddenly he has the potential to be as good as Messi. Koscielny had a good game suddenly he becomes Jurgen Kohler,Baresi and Vierchwood rolled into one. Kilode?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by slimshay(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2010
Taaaalk, we are listening. Iwofa le nu, ohun to wu elenu ni ko fi e nu eso. Awa sa nje aiye wa lo.
Hay hay hay hayteerzzz!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by v3: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Oi boy I tire ooo ahn ahn undecided. Vela scored a goal even my Grandma woulda scored and suddenly he has the potential to be as good as Messi. Koscielny had a good game suddenly he becomes Jurgen Kohler,Baresi and Vierchwood rolled into one. Kilode?
Is your grandma better than Vela? angryundecided

@DK
Your punchlines never change. . year in,year out. sad sad

@fans
Top notch performance from the boys once again.
Up next Sunderland. . .can you withstand The Arsenal Massacre?

Fab proves once again he's sheer class. . .woulda loved it if he got a hat-trick.
Wilshere eye don tear shocked, a messi in the red&white? Only time'll tell cool

Eyin olote. . e ma run down ni cuz its The Arsenal biatch! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! / UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.