Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? (6244 Views)

Are You More Into Looks Or Brain / Body Or Personality / What Do Women Prefer- Looks Or Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Xionez(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2010
u guyz ar spittin crap, as if in real life scenario, u wil act like dat. Its just becos this is a forum.
If a guy/lady comes heavily loaded, shun, personality n looks wil just fade from view. They wil den say to demselves 'i think i can live wit dat, abi am i not a true son/daughter of-(call any village u like, ).
As 4 me, i everyone is unique, iv just got to b ME!!!
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by carino: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
Looks is important but personality says it all. Furthermore, a girl should have more of the looks while the guy should have the personality ish going for him. Final
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2010
I demand both, I mean look at me cool
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Omolola1(f): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2010
nothing do you~
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
Personality all the way. Being good looking doesn't hurt though.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Nyedyke(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
they both are important(looks, personallities). but it seems the gurls prefer personalities these days, they don't really bother about the looks. it's a reality. take note when you meet them
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Ranoscky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2010
RUBBISH!!!

If Obasanjo is drivin by, n stop's to ask u gurls for a ryde, i'll know how many of u gurls hia in NL will say NO!

Mind u, he lacks both LOOKS N PERSONALITY!!!

If SEAL was in Nigeria n is not financially fit, would he be a married man by now? undecided Money talks mehn, bone yans!!!
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by chibaby5(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tough choice. Errrrrr Personality cud b worked on but if your urgly, you are urgly   grin grin grin
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Soulstarr(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
Think it depends on what you're looking for, cuz, the looks "will get u interested" and d personality "will keep u interested". So if it's just a short term thing, then looks will probably be very important but if its long term, definitely going with personality
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by adaphik(f): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
Soulstarr:

Think it depends on what you're looking for, cuz, the looks "will get u interested" and d personality "will keep u interested". So if it's just a short term thing, then looks will probably be very important but if its long term, definitely going with personality
Straight up.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by jalether(m): 3:46am On Sep 13, 2010
They are equally important to an extent.

It also depends on who you ask.  . . .If you ask a bonafide womanizer whose main and only objective is to use women for sexual gratification, looks

is definitely more important in this context. By the same token, a disciplined and God fearing man who sees women beyond their physical attribute may

prefer personality over beauty.

But if you ask yours truly *coughs* Both attributes are equally important cool
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 13, 2010
Look from a distance then personality when your in.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by topgirl: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
both are important but personality is more important.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by AMIRACH: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
looks has landed a lot of pple into trouble, the appearance might be appealing but the inside is devilish so for those who go for looks first before the personality might get trapped into what they never bargained for.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by DrCork: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
But what has look or personality gots to do with punnny?? undecided

As long as the chick giv u punny, thats alll that matter smiley
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by minute(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
Personality for sure.Haven't you met someone you thought

was attractive but the more got to know them the uglier and

uglier they became to you. Conversely,haven't you met a ho-hum

looker who got cuter everytime you were around them?

Now if they are ugly and have a rotten personalty, well you've just

met my old roommate.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by bawomolo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
looks, it typically sparks communication then you get to know their personality.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by drrionelli(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
Let's consider something:

Suppose you were blind. You wouldn't be able to physically behold another person. What, then, would draw you to a person?

A friend of mine is, indeed, blind. I once asked him how he came to meet his wife. He told me, with a smile: "I could see that she was a wonderful person."

Would you rather your children be stunningly good-looking, but ill-behaved? If your parents were to become disfigured through some sort of misfortune, would they not still be the same people who loved and nurtured you?

The question asks a comparison of unequal values (apples to oranges, if you will). Some birds with dull plumage sing very lovely songs.

1 Like

Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by MOBO444(f): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ This dude will never stop to surprise me with his immature comment.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by ShyOne(f): 1:47am On Sep 14, 2010
Personality nails it every single time for me. Looks can change. You can buy anything nowadays. You can always change ugly on the outside - Inside change comes from transformation which is bought with hard earned experience and wisdom that everyone doesn't have and most people never get it - they always think that the other person is the problem. You can buy White teeth, new hairstyle, eye color, clothes, even bone structure can change under the knife - but personality change should be the easiest, but it's the hardest and the funny part is that it's free but most people refuse to look in the mirror to change self FIRST.

I want someone with a wonderful personality and together we can work on the rest - everything else is just surface - surface can change.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by eewule(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ shy one :  , Nicely well said

IT CAN BE DANGEROUS TO SEARCH FOR PERSON WITH LOOKS without considering personality  BUT SAFE SEARCHING FOR PERSON WITH PERSONALITY without considering looks,   cause you may fall into the wrong hands - criminal - womaniser - alchoholic. and become implicated in their lifestyle, or worse: suffer from it. 
Its happening every day.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by vizion: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
Personality all the way

have u noticed that when u stay with someone for a long time the persons looks is no longer a factor and becomes irrelevant? however someones personality would go a long way.

I've seen grade 1 ugly gurls with very good character and envied the husband. Also seen a very beautiful gurl with a bad character that won't recommend to even my enemy.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by drrionelli(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
I respectfully ask, MOBO444, what it is about my posting that you find immature?
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Goldenmeda(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2010
both, but Personality come b 4 looks,
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by ifkunlethe: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2010
Goldenmeda:

both, but Personality come b 4 looks,

Seconded
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by lexandra(f): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2010
Personality, money , then his looks kiss
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by karjard(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2010
the looks come first befor the personality, cos if the person is not good looking you would not like to associate with him/her.

1 Like

Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by karjard(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2010
hey mates money is not everything cos its like a visitor,if treated well it stays but when miss used it goes.so money should not be the determining factor.
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by JizzyJay: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2010
im quite lucky, my chick got both, but i will prefer personality smiley
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by queeneve: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2010
Personality is more important to me,

I struck gold when I married my husband, HE IS FIOOOONE AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY!

I want to say I am the inhibitor of his wonderful personality, I have that charm! grin
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by Dblank(f): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
Personality anyday,what is the IWOLO of having all the looks yet no GOOD personality,NAH.So far u have a good personality[THUMPS UP]
Re: Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? by drrionelli(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ This dude will never stop to surprise me with his immature comment.
Not to belabor the point, but I'm still waiting to know what it is about my posting that is found to be immature. I always endeavor to make sure that, to the contrary, they reflect a logical, critically thought out, mature sensibility. Unless, of course, the reply is meant to be made to a jocose effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Calling A Woman "An Asset" An Insult Or An Appreciation? / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.