Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) (1532 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Romantic Day Out: Nairaland Couple Go To The Beach. / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by Oyinsblog(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
An Akwa Ibom couple are trending on social media after wedding photos of them in a tipper was shared online .

In the viral photos, the tipper can be seen decorated with the couple’s colour of the day. The couple was able to get into the tipper with the aid of a ladder. They took photos in the heavy-duty truck and so did their bridal party.

https://justofofo.com.ng/couple-go-viral-after-they-got-married-with-a-tipper-photos/

Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by grad2012(f): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
funny well that's what he has. wishing them the best.
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by robosky02(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2020
grad2012:
funny well that's what he has.
wishing them the best.

Where is the man working
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by lukui: 11:25am On May 06, 2020
Subuhannallahi

You asked where is the man working?

Can he own a block Mynd.44 I don't care if you ban me but I will post this.

They will leave their regions to Lagos, Lagos is their Paradise. Most of them don't even speak their mother tongue, all their children speak is English. When last did you celebrated Christmas and new year in your hometown. Do you even remember the road to your hometown. Some of them will claim that it is their great grand fathers money that was used to build Lagos, ehn go back to your states and leave Lagos alone for us now.
Some will say that Nigeria is zoo and that they ate going to "whatever". Mr man leave our zoo for us go back to your state.

Didn't your governors, senators, house of reps, local government chairmen, councillors, collect allocation and revenue? All the money that they collected, what did they used them for? You cry about marginalisation restructuring, when your people were in power what were they doing there? Guys like ike ekweremadu? Guys like peter obi? And so on and so on.

There are poor and rich people everywhere, no doubt about that. But you too go and develop your region and stop claiming that Lagos belongs to you.

Many pictures of Aba shows dirty streets littered with filth and stench. Buy brooms for your oeole and sweep them clean.
Even that reminds me, you usually post picture of Ibadan with brown rooftops, telling them to do something about it. Success in life is not the house that you built, it is the positive impact that you have in the lives of people around you. Your children, how you bring them up. That what success is, not big building and your children are cocaine pushers, prostitut.es and whatever.

Good people are every where, but its the bad eggs that spoiled the good ones.

Good morning nairaland
Don't bother to quote me, I won't reply.

I don't need your likes and shares, discuss the topic, not me.
Tekno sang: take project ooo forget I dey mad ooo.!!!?
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by livingme: 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
La life la Problem cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
Thrashy
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by grad2012(f): 9:26am On May 10, 2020
kiss
robosky02:

Where is the man working
robosky02 hi dear
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2020
grad2012:
kiss
robosky02 hi dear

Sugar.... Bawoni�

1 Like

Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by grad2012(f): 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
robosky02:

Sugar.... Bawoni�
Yes koko been a while hope you ok
Re: Couple Go Viral After They Got Married With A Tipper (photos) by robosky02(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
grad2012:
Yes koko been a while hope you ok

Na wao whose taking you away from.....

(1) (Reply)

My Grandma Is Pregnant / Why I Find It Hard To Date Again / Accused Yahoo Boy Sets Girlfriend On Fire For Cheating On Him (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.