Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,824 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (16870 Views)

Legend Of The Human God: Legacy Transfer / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / Legend Of Ikogosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Emi angrily threw his sword on the ground, furious at what Ayo said, pacing around his room, his mind was not thinking right. His attention was drawn to his daughter, that yawned, cooing and staring at him.
"Little one, I know you have lot to say, just wait for the right time" He smiled and lifted her in his hand.
He went to the backyard, there he met Adeshewa, preparing firewood. He stood still admiring her, she never did the normal Princess routine, she never wanted to live in the palace, why does she prefer the regular life.
"Let me help you with that" Emi said walking closer.
"I heard what happened at the sparing ground " She said still paying attention To what she did
"Hmm"
"Am not condemning you, I want you to realise, this goes a better way, you can get Ajanaku unaware, if he sees Ayo return, he will assume, you can't defend them, or you are still weak" She said and blew at the smoke that rosed from the firewood.
Emi stood surprised, he smiled within. Ajanaku would be unaware of an attack, which will get him off guard.
"What would I have been without you" Emi said holding firm to his daughter.
"We will ride first thing at dawn" Emi said and continued "Why don't you get the maid to do this? "
"Nobody should take care of my property for me, I am a very jealous woman" She said.
Ayo leaned on his horse, as he entered into Ilu Nla, everyone stood in tears, they expected to see battalions with him, they had imagined the Human god driving out Ajanaku. But what they saw was the opposite.

Ayo was pulled roughly to the ground, he groaned, holding tight to his broken arm, he knelt down before Ajanaku who sat on his father's throne.
"Tell me, why didn't the Human god come with you" Ajanaku asked scornfully.
"I suppose all of Ayenireti are bunch of cowards" Ayo replied "Where is my father? "
"Having a nice time in the dungeon, take him out of my sight"
TBC

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks, God bless you.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hardes(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2019
nice update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Emi gathered his army, early the next morning and set out on their horses, on getting to Ilu nla, they entered as strangers, covering their heads with rags. Emi and five others went in.
"The King and his son are to be executed today" Emi heard someone whispering.
He nodded at those that followed him, as they walked towards the palace.
HUGHh!! They made their way past the security guards.
Ajanaku stood in center of the market square, expecting his guards to bring the King and his son, so he could pass judgement and create fear into the villagers heart. After minutes of waiting, he decided to give a fearful speech.
"Let this serve as an example, I am now the one that rule this land"
YOUR DOOM IS near!!!! Ajanaku heard a voice spoke in his head, he paused and looked around
"Who said that? "
Everyone looked at each other, clueless about what Ajanaku was asking about.
"Check what is making them take so long" He ordered one of his guard, who immediately took off.
Emi pressed the padlock, and threw the dust to the ground. The King rose to his feet, he summoned the little strength within him.
"Ayo, the Human God"
"I told you, he will never come, the bastard broke my arm"
"We don't have much time" Emi said.
Ayo raised his head up, that voice sounds familiar, for some unknown reason, hope lingered in him.
"You came" Ayo said, in a happy tone.
"Follow, Ogunjimi" Emi said and pointed to the warrior that followed him, while the others stood guard.
Ajanaku began to feel impatient, he never thought, an ambush would occur, he angrily walked out of the market square and headed towardsthe palace, as the villagers followed behind him.
Inside the palace, Ajanaku entered angrily, and froze seeing a familiar figure sitting on his throne.
"Emi"
"The Human god came" a woman whispered softly, gradually the whisper began to get louder.
"Shut up" Ajanaku shouted, his beast soul, roaring loudly.
"Long time, brother" Emi said descending the throne, as his warriors followed behind. "Kill them" Ajanaku ordered, after some seconds he saw none of his warriors advance to attack.

"Seems we took them out" Emi said and moved closer.
"Kill the bastard" the villagers shouted, their noise, echoing through every part of the palace.
TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Did the gods abandon you, there is still redemption, if you are willing to change, I need my brother back" Emi said placing his hand on Ajanaku's chest.
Ajanaku for a moment wished he never did the stupid things he did, but then pride won't let him be.
Ajanaku removed Emi's hand from his chest, and with swift reflex, he jammed Emi towards a pillar.
CRAAACKKK!!! The pillar began to scramble, as everyone took to their heels, running for their dear lives.
Emi wasting no time, shot his beast soul at Ajanaku, who dodged it, a part of the pillar crumbled down, Ajanaku wasted no time in giving a heavy punch against the crumbling part of the pillar, and it advanced towards Emi.
Emi quickly withdrew his sword and slashed the huge block into pieces, the dust from it gave Ajanaku another added advantage as, he did a backdrop in mid air, and his leg hit against Emi's head, slamming him to the ground.
"Ahh nice move" Emi said and staggered to his feet. Ajanaku threw a punch at Emi's face, he blocked it and pulled Ajanaku's hand towards him and gave a heavy nod on Ajanaku's chest. Still holding Ajanaku's hand tightly, he spinned him raised Ajanaku on his shoulder, with great force, he smacked him to the ground.
"Huuuhhhh" Ajanaku groaned, as blood, oozed from his mouth.
Emi grabbed his sword from the ground, and raised it up, preparing to stab Ajanaku.
AHHHHHHHH!!! Emi screamed and stopped the sword immediately it made impact with Ajanaku's chest.
"Do it, please kill me" Ajanaku said, tears dropping from his eyes.
"No, no" Emi muttered and threw the sword away.
"I will never forgive you for this" Ajanaku said, holding Emi's leg tightly.
"You caused this mess" Emi shouted sobbing.
Ajanaku pushed Emi with great force, away from a crumbling pillar.
WHIIMMMEEE!! The pillar crashed on Ajanaku, covering him up totally.
"No no" Emi mumbled, lifting stones after the other. After minutes of lifting blocks and throwing it away. He found Ajanaku's body,his head squashed against the floor, as he bathed in his own pool of blood.
"Noooooooooooooo" Emi shouted in agony. His heart was greatly troubled.
A heavy feast followed the next day, everyone rejoicing, even the happiness within, made the King felt better, forgetting about his missing arm.
Emi not in the same mood as others, drank himself to stupor, thinking about the good times he and Ajanaku had together. Gourd after gourd, palmwine after palmwine, he drowned himself.
"Here" Ayo said handing over another gourd of palmwine to Emi. "We shall keep to the end of our bargain, after the celebration, our workers will get the necessary and being work on the wall"
Emi only looked silly at him and only nodded in reply
"and I will not forget about you breaking my arm" He said. "Ladies, over here, keep the Human god company make him feel good" He said and left Emi to the two girls that sat next to him.
"Go aw....w..ay" He said stammering, "My wife waits for me at home" He said not in his right sense.

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Emi manage to open his eyes, only to find himself stark naked, his sword laid on the ground, his beads were neatly placed on a small stool, he smelled horrible.
"You are awake" A lady said.
He turned his head towards the direction of the voice, seeing that the lady was also naked, Emi knew what happened.
"You took advantage of me" He shouted and rose in Fury from the bed, his eyes shot red liquid coal.
She jumped to her feet, in fright, using one hand to cuddle her breast, ashamed she placed the other on her pubic region.
"You asked me to lay with you" She said sobbing.
Emi anger died down and he placed his hand on her chin.
"Get out" He said calmly.

Months have passed, Adeshewa had already began to notice Emi now distanced himself from her, he never cuddled her as he did, even now, he prefers to sleep in the palace, and give excuse about attending to villagers query, and monitoring the work of the wall.

Adeshewa walked into the sparing ground and walked closer to where they trained.
"Princess" They all said and bowed suspending their training.
"Akogun, please let me have a word with you" She said and walked a reasonable distance.
"What happened to Emi, when you went to Ilu Nla" She asked
"Nothing"
"Did he lay with anyone"
Akogun stood rigid and looked sideways, trying to avoid eye contact with her.
"Just like I thought" She said and angrily walked out of the sparing ground.

TRUST
TBC

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks, God bless your brain
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmmm..
Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2019
TRUST
"You are behaving in a manner I don't like, these days Emi" Adeshewa said while bathing IRETI
"Nothing is wrong" Emi sighed, guilt hunted him knowing he laid with another woman.
"I know you laid with a woman, I am not angry" Adeshewa said as she poured water on IRETI.
Emi sat down where he was speechless, what he thought was a secret, no man would know.
"I am truly sorry, about it" Emi said, looking at the ground, he felt like it should swallow him up.
"Hope you will be more frequent at home, and not let guilt hunt you down" Adeshewa asked, she had missed Emi, although he was present but, emotions were far behind.
Emi smiled, if only he knew she would reason like this, he would have opened up earlier.
"Hope you know your daughter, has took her first step in walking"
How would he know, he was busy hiding his guilt, while the changes he ought to have noticed were skipping him already.
"Ahhhhhhhh, isn't it too early for her?" Emi asked
"For a Grand god, NO" Adeshewa replied and giggled softly.
Gradually the wall built around ayenireti was beginning to become complete, the wall stood about the height of three fully grown iroko tree, the width could contain two huts. The progress pleased Emi greatly, if he could sign treaty with other kingdoms and get them to do their works, Ayenireti could greatly improve.
Emi stood beside by the King, who still was unconscious. The situation now began getting worse, pores now began forming from the kings body.
"We have to find a solution" Emi said to the chef priest.
"The cure is in this kingdom, but I don't know where".
Emi felt relieved, for the fact that the cure was within their reach.
TBC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks brother, I'd been searching for something good to read but here comes something better from a great writer
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2019
But how would they know, who or what the cure was, he looked at the Priest, if there was another clue
"I will try as much as possible, to find out more"
"I know someone who could point us in the right direction"..

Emi tied his horse to a tree, that stood in front of the inn he would be lodging in, before continuing his journey the next day. He walked to the reception, noticing the caliber of people that gathered in the hall. Drunkards, in dark corners, he could see people holding themselves in pairs, commuting adultery. Well it was none of his issue, visibly the sight only brought back the guilt, the thought of him cheating on his wife, even if it wasn't deliberate.
"How much is the room, for a night?" Emi asked the receptionist.
"10 copper coins, for the smallest, with no bed, 15 copper coins, with pole beds and 25 copper coins for the executive" The receptionist said listing out the offers.
Emi dipped his hand into his money bag, and handed over a gold coins over to the man. The man was surprised at the sight of pure gold.
"Do you need, additional fun, I could arrange a girl for you" He said trying to show gratitude
Emi gave a cold stare at the man, the look said it all.
"Follow me" He said leading Emi.

Emi laid on the bed, which had been improvised to feel so soft, and comfortable to lay on.
He was going to meet a strange woman, for a solution that was in their kingdom. He thought within himself, even the gods have seemed to cease with their constant communication with him.
.Emi opened his eye, he could hear footsteps approaching his room, he knew immediately they had seen him give the receptionist a gold coin, and they had come to loot him of every dime he had.
"Why do you have to be in pains"
TBC

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op we are waiting for more o.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
They all moved back as Emi climbed on his horse, last night wasn't the best of night for the inn thieves, the least of all injury on them, was a broken arm. Emi smiled inward, if only they knew who he really was, but he had a task ahead.

Emi saw a hut standing alone in the middle of the woods, and alighted his horse, he drew out his sword and stealthily walked towards the hut. As he got to the door, it opened by itself, revealing a dark entrance. As Emi took each steps, oil lamps on the wall lit up for themselves.
Emi felt frustrated, the entrance, didn't seem to end, he had been walking for almost thirty minutes. He paused looked back, he could see the daylight outside.
"Just a step" A voice said from nowhere in particular. He did as told and meet himself a room, skulls hanged from every corner. In the middle of the room was a scared alter.
Emi walked closer
"Why are you here? " A lady said and her hand laid on Emi's shoulder from the back.
"I was hoping you had the cure for the King's illness" Emi replied facing the lady.
Emi wondered at what he saw, this so called Spirit Seer, was a girl, who Emi figured couldn't be more than 15 year

"Sit down" She ordered Emi.
She placed her hand on Emi's head, as her eyes shone brightly and same as Emi. And they went into a trance.
ZAAAPPPPP!!!
"Remi, watchout" Remi flew in the sky dodging the huge vehicle that almost crushed him, he shot lasers from his eyes, melting through the object that came at him. He had a black emblem of an eagle on his green suit, his golden cape made him look glorious.
"Mother" Remi shouted
"Call me IRETI on field, our enemies must not know am your mother" IRETI said, as they flew in the air.
Explosions from different angles, sharp metals going to and Fro, faster than what Emi had ever seen.
ZAAAPPPPPP!!! The trance was over, the spirit seer was thrown far from Emi. She stood up and walked to Emi feeling exhausted.
"What was that? " Emi asked panting heavily.
"The future, a great war is coming, and you won't be alive to witness it.

"The things in the vision, I have never seen them"
"Neither have I, weapons that will split thousands in one touch, I have never seen that in my 390 years of existence".
TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Emi paused for some minutes, bending slightly.
"What's the cure? "
"Your daughter".
"OPEN THE gate" a guard shouted from the watch tower on the wall.
The heavy spiked gate, rolled with pulling from great effort. Emi rode into Ayenireti and straight down to the palace.
"Get me my wife, and tell her to come with IRETI, someone should bring the King to the palace" Emi said, as he walked through the steps that led to the palace.
The Cheifs and Elders all gathered forming a circle round the King, Emi collected his daughter from his wife.
"Water" He said, and received a calabash, filled with water from the priest.
Emi dipped IRETI's hand into the water, and let a drop into the King's mouth. Everyone paused, expecting something really weird to happen, after five minutes they loosed hope. They all turned their back, in confusion. Then they heard a cough.
The King coughed. The boils on his body, began to fade away.
TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice wan

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by donielord(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lemme take a seat here. Who is in charge of the Palm wine Someone should give my own gourd oooo; so I can enjoy the story at full satisfaction. grin
Wehdone OP
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Thanks OP.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bridgovoks: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Ghost mode deactivated
Thanks for the update
More please
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Blackween(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
I can't continue this story without commenting, you are doing a great job, well done
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
IRETI cooed, as everyone drew their attention to her
"A grand god " Otun said,his mouth widely agape.
The King had a smile on his face,as Emi helped him to sit upright.
YOUR HIGHNESS they all chorused on after the other bowed, then stood upright.
"Welcome back"
"Thanks to everyone, Emi, a war ..."
"You have to see the new look of Ayenireti " Emi said, knowing what the King was about to say, he interrupted him, with his own words.
He held the King leading him outside as the Chiefs and the priest followed behind.
THE KING IS AWAKE
The words quickly spread round of ayenireti, as everyone left what they were doing and converged to the market square. What the King saw delighted him, his beloved city was already fenced round, mighty gate leading into the city, one way in one way out.
"Under Emi's leadership, I am delighted with what I am seeing".

A BROTHER'S SON
The King paused for a while, smiled and continued.
"Let's dine, tonight".
Emi made sure the other villages that were invited were those that would benefit Ayenireti, he also saw an opportunity to sign a peace treaty. In total 12 kingdoms were invited.
Setting of the palace commenced immediately, the hall well designed and had been expanded to more than twice the size of the fight arena, could now contain enough people. Emi made sure IRETI was well dressed, beautified with expensive beads.
The hall began to fill with people of different high status.
CLING CLING CLING.
The King gently hit a spoon on the table, drawing the attention of everyone to him.
"First, I will like to make a toast, to Emi, he has done great, during my absence, a toast to the Human God" He said and they all raised their calabash in the air and drank up.
"Second, to my daughter, Adeshewa"
"We will like to marry her to our kingdom, let's become good friends" A king said, robbing his beards slowly.
"Am sorry, the Human god has married her, and they now have a child, let's give a toast to her"
"My Cheifs, the priest and to ireti"
Emi rejected the wines that came before him, after much persuasion from his fellow warriors, he had two gourds to himself.
He shook his head, watching the arm fight of the soldiers, and as they placed their bets. Suddenly everywhere was silent and seemed like a slow motion to Emi. His ears was sure not hearing anything. Then, amidst the large crowd, he saw someone he knew. He closed his eyes and opened it again, the person was gone, he could swear with his life that he saw Ajanaku.
He felt hands shaking him hard, and suddenly everything was clear.
"Your turn, Human god, I place 10 pieces of gold, that you are going to loose" A soldier said, raising his calabash up.
"Stupid, we all know the Human god will never loose" another said and poured his wine into his mouth in one gulp.
"20 pieces, the arm fight won't reach 5seconds". The bet kept rolling up.
A bang came at Emi's door, he woke up with an heavy eye, he never knew when the party ended, he attended to the door, and was surprised, it was sunny outside, he had slept heavy.
"Emi, something came up, the King request your presence"
Emi walked into the palace, only Adeshewa and the King was there.
"Emi, we saw this cute baby, at the step of the palace" Adeshewa said, showing the child to Emi.
Emi stood still, with the King was his daughter, and a child with Adeshewa.
"Ask from the kingdoms that came to the party yesterday" Emi said.
"Emi, the party was 5 days ago, and we saw this child this morning"
Emi felt uncomfortable, how come he had slept so long.
"Bright eyes" Adeshewa said complimenting the child.
"We have to find a way of disposing this child" Emi said firmly.

"Are you okay? " Adeshewa said irritated at what Emi said.
"Yes, am certain, this is something more than us"
"We shall keep the child, for the sake that, you were also an orphan, and the palace took you in, here you are, the most valuable asset, ayenireti have" The King said and continued "He is your responsibility " He said and gave IRETI to Emi.

"I saw Ajanaku, during the feast" Emi said.
"Hmmmm" Adeshewa and the King chorused together
TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmmmm, hope is not trap sha ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
They turned looking at Emi, with puzzled look on their face.
"Adeshewa, you told me he died"
"Yes, I saw him die, his head squashed, I saw him at the party"Emi said.
He noticed a bead on the boy child hand and walked to Adeshewa to have a closer look at the bead.
He studied the bead closely and knew what he saw.
"This bead belongs to Ajanaku" Emi said, holding tightly to the child's hand.
"We have to get rid of this boy" Emi shouted, his eyes flared in anger.
"Are you blind, Ajanaku Won't Leave his child here, if he doesn't trust us, you don't know what he is going through, or where he is" Adeshewa calmly replied.
"Don't hate him because of his father's mistake " She finally concluded
"What's his name" Emi asked collecting the child from Adeshewa.
"Eri(Witness), I think that will be a nice name "

SAVED BY A BROTHER
"Ba...dta " IRETI spoke with all keen eye on her.
"She spoke her first words" Emi said and threw her in the sky, as his wife giggled, softly not to disturb sleeping Eri.
"We are going for the hunt tomorrow, and if it's true what the rumors are, then, we might take longer than expected" Emi said, his words changing the happy atmosphere.
"It's late, you have to rest" Adeshewa said and began laying their bed.
Emi softly carried Eri in his hand, to allow Adeshewa lay the bed easily.
"I will try to get back early"
"Make sure, no soldiers goes missing, or dies horrible, you know they have family expecting their arrival" Adeshewa said and put her hands on his face, starting poorly at him.
"Yes your highness" Emi said and pulled Adeshewa with the free hand closer to him.
"You'll have to come back, before you can do it, and I won't want you to wake the babies" adeshewa said and laid on the bed.
"AHHHHH, am not impotent"
"Neither am I, love".
Adeshewa woke up early the next morning, to prepare Emi for the journey, ahead only to notice, he was gone. Her heart failed for a moment, Emi was going to face a creature rumored to have escaped from hell. A creature that has razed two villages to the ground.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks so much dear OP.

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 2:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Although this creature was not even halfway near the borders of Ayenireti, but the duty of a human god is not limited only in his town.
Emi had his best warriors with him, the ones he personally handpicked, each one he observe was as strong as three soldiers combined together. Altogether he had 7 warriors with him, in hunt of this monster.
Reaching the first village, it was completely razed to the ground, the stench from the dead bodies, grew stronger as they neared the village.
They all were alert as they rode their horses into the village.
"No living soul" Emi said and halted"This is curse walking among us" Emi said.
The entire village was still, even the air seemed to be eliminated.
"See, tracks" A soldier said, showing them the weird foot print on the ground.
"This is certainly not human, be careful, archers in position" Emi said, leading.
They followed the tracks for almost a day, which led them to the second village, also razed down, but there were few survivors.
They walked into the village, ignored by the people, as they tend to the injured ones among them.
"We have no food, no water, we lost it all in one day" A voice shouted. " Owo Iku(Hand of death) , should just lay it's mighty hand on us all"
"what about the human god?"
"we will all be dead before he arrives here"
Emi could here clamour and grief as they all complained bitterly. Emi and his team entered into a segmented area, where the injured were being attended to.
"What happened?" he asked a lady, that attended to the injured, applying herbs on their injuries.
"You shouldn't have come here, leave before he comes" She said, adjusting, the wrapper on her waist.
"Why"
"Owo Iku, he has been torturing us all, anyone who tries to leave dies, little by little, he is bringing us down".

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Tanks for the update, jah bless
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dawno2008(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Good job @Devilpen pls keep it up,it get more interesting,I particularly like the plot of the story,but you made a mistake with one of the episode where you named one of the warriors as "saheed",I believed as of this era the Muslim fate as not arrived in thier mist,from the plot,this was an era when the gods lived and communicate with the people hence no need for such names

All the same nice story,always following you bro
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2019
dawno2008:
Good job @Devilpen pls keep it up,it get more interesting,I particularly like the plot of the story,but you made a mistake with one of the episode where you named one of the warriors as "saheed",I believed as of this era the Muslim fate as not arrived in thier mist,from the plot,this was an era when the gods lived and communicate with the people hence no need for such names

All the same nice story,always following you bro

Abasimasifikipayoum..... Thanks for this correction brother, I will find where it is and correct it, na na....
Thanks a million bro
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
HAAIIIIII!!
"It is here" The lady said in fright, hearing the loud and horrible screams that came from the villagers
Emi looked at his team, and signalled to them using his head. The plan was to confront this demon, study it during the fight, retreat and figure out a way to bring it down.
Emi led the way, to the opening, struggling through the disorganized crowd, they made their way through, to confront this creature. In about a minute, the street was dry and totally silent.
"It's going into stealth attack" Ogunjimi said. And they immediately made a stealth formation, pairing three each, they formed a triangle. Putting their Shields forwards. They knew the demon was within, they could here it growl soft.
RAAAARRHHHHH!! The demon suddenly appeared and threw itself on their shield, as a means to lower their guard and advance attack.
HOOLLLD!! Emi shouted and they strengthened the force with which they held their shield, making sure their feet stayed rooted to the ground.
The creature growled standing some few meters from them. It's look was horrible, it stood on all four hinds, all upper part of its body, were covered with hard spikes, the hinds were like the feet of a man, right in the middle of its head, was a red glowing stone.
Ogunjimi, threw his spear at the creature, on impact, the spear broke into a thousand pieces.
"Eledumare" Emi muttered, he never imagined the spear to be shattered like that, at least he expected into just two pieces.
The creature snarled, stamping it's feet angrily on the floor, as it made huge crack on the ground.
"Everybody fall back"
The creature leaped towards them. Emi quickly channeled his beast soul into his right arm, and punched the creature hard on the face, creating a sonic boom, the force pulled the demon, hard on the wall.
It stood up, snarled at Emi, at took to it heel. Emi flexed his muscles.
"We have to find a way of getting rid of this animal, another hit with my beast soul, it will shatter my beast soul without recovery" Emi said.
One by one, people began to open their doors, windows flung open, soon there was already a huge crowd gathered around them.

TBC

4 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / The Girl Next Door / Chimamanda Adichie Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.