Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God (16952 Views)

Legend Of The Human God: Legacy Transfer / Emi(legend Of The Human God): Reboot / Legend Of Ikogosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Bridgovoks: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you so much Devilpen for this interesting story
Kudos to you
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bridgovoks:
Thank you so much Devilpen for this interesting story
Kudos to you
thanks for following back to bacccckkk
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by blazebaba(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin okay now what, the white lady is gonna cast the devil out from ayenireti or is she gonna be posseed too[sub][/sub]
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Blackween(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
thank you so much for this wonderful piece God bless you op
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
blazebaba:
grin okay now what, the white lady is gonna cast the devil out from ayenireti or is she gonna be posseed too[sub][/sub]
alright, she sent it out... She also has her own story arc too anyways.. And that will be in the next part....
Thanks bro..

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Blackween:
thank you so much for this wonderful piece God bless you op
sis at the top..thanks sis
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by skubido(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tanks a lot for this wonderful and interesting story,,

U too much, jah bless.. Waiting for the part 2.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by moseph(f): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
skubido:
Tanks a lot for this wonderful and interesting story,,

U too much, jah bless.. Waiting for the part 2.
thanks bro. You made it possible
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
moseph:
thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
thanks ma'm
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by ashatoda: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
nna dis na really sweet tori. Devilpen this is quite interesting. I love the plot and twists especially how you introduced the white man's religion as many will say. wishing you more ink to your pen and more grace to your brain
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
ashatoda:
nna dis na really sweet tori. Devilpen this is quite interesting. I love the plot and twists especially how you introduced the white man's religion as many will say. wishing you more ink to your pen and more grace to your brain
Amen.....
Thanks a million.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by tunjilee003: 9:38pm On May 01, 2019
Will you still use this thread to update the next story or you create another thread?
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2019
tunjilee003:
Will you still use this thread to update the next story or you create another thread?
its going to have another thread brother
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Obisteve42: 8:24am On May 02, 2019
This is a great art filled with creativity in painting folklore into reality. Great work. I have been following up back to back.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2019
Obisteve42:
This is a great art filled with creativity in painting folklore into reality. Great work. I have been following up back to back.
Am stunned really.......
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2019
Alright so I have been working on a project that's why I haven't been able to update yet. But I am through with it already.
The story continues today, and everything ends next tomorrow.. So we can get back to the EMI series.......

By the way..
Help me review this project by clicking on the link below. The App is 6MB Download size...
You can read stories on it, it has a chat room also, and you can also post anything in the right section... And also critics comments..
Please do well to check it out.... Thanks alot.

www.appcreator24.com/app674114
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Evold: 11:33am On May 02, 2019
The names were abit tough to grasp but the story is wonderful all together. Looking forward to the continuation
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2019
Evold:
The names were abit tough to grasp but the story is wonderful all together. Looking forward to the continuation
lol... Names are tough during those days, don't worry, the story has entered into another century...

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by unitysheart(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2019
Devilpen:
Alright so I have been working on a project that's why I haven't been able to update yet. But I am through with it already.
The story continues today, and everything ends next tomorrow.. So we can get back to the EMI series.......

By the way..
Help me review this project by clicking on the link below. The App is 6MB Download size...
You can read stories on it, it has a chat room also, and you can also post anything in the right section... And also critics comments..
Please do well to check it out.... Thanks alot.

Done
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2019
Waiting for another thrilling story from you.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2019
daddio:
Waiting for another thrilling story from you.
I already started another one VICTORIA'S ORDER

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by daddio(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2019
Devilpen:
I already started another one VICTORIA'S ORDER
okay.
God bless you
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by donielord(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2019
The [b][/b]story make sense OP cool

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Tuhndhay(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
Followed to the end...... More inspiration Bro
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by dawno2008(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2019
@ Devilpen shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's been awhile,I just finished the story and I must confess,I wasn't disappointed grin

It was a great work,I know you're trying to develop your writing skills,and I'm very happy to inform you that,the sky is your stepping stone

Beautiful ideas and visionary way of telling our own story by our self,yes we had gods in the land before the arrival of the slave merchants cum religion sellers,all their stories are been pushed aside as if we had no history before the white man step their foot on our soil

I must commend you for a nice and rich African plot,please keep up the good work

And lastly,don't let anyone kill your spirit,look for and surround yourself with people,who with constructive criticism and not all the ITK cool you have around.

Every great writer started from somewhere,and I'm happy you choose this forum to start,task yourself to be better,read books from good writers,and befriend those that can improve your abilities and aim higher bro

Lovely job once again,God will continue to strengthen you weak sides, pls keep it up grin
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
dawno2008:
@ Devilpen shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's been awhile,I just finished the story and I must confess,I wasn't disappointed grin

It was a great work,I know you're trying to develop your writing skills,and I'm very happy to inform you that,the sky is your stepping stone

Beautiful ideas and visionary way of telling our own story by our self,yes we had gods in the land before the arrival of the slave merchants cum religion sellers,all their stories are been pushed aside as if we had no history before the white man step their foot on our soil

I must commend you for a nice and rich African plot,please keep up the good work

And lastly,don't let anyone kill your spirit,look for and surround yourself with people,who with constructive criticism and not all the ITK cool you have around.

Every great writer started from somewhere,and I'm happy you choose this forum to start,task yourself to be better,read books from good writers,and befriend those that can improve your abilities and aim higher bro

Lovely job once again,God will continue to strengthen you weak sides, pls keep it up grin
Really am speechless.. Thanks a lot Sir..
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks to everyone for their support pertaining my mobile app.
You can download it to read and download more stories and download their PDF format for offline reading, chat and even write your own stories.....

Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Hamid7(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2019
Good job
patiently waitng for for the sequel
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Devilpen(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2019
Hamid7:
Good job
patiently waitng for for the sequel
It's out already....
Emi (Spirit) :Lineage of Gods
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Mielekcezylil(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
i so much love this story.
Re: Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God by Smithwilliams826: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
The King went silent for some minute and continued
"The Princess will be turning 21 years old in three days time, and the contest for her hand in marriage begins immediately after her celebration"
This should be good news Emi thought and glanced at the Princess, who caught him staring at her and replied with a smile from the corner of her lips.
"Shit, what is she up to"Emi wondered within himself
"But she is enthroned to Esu(The Devil)"
Emi felt his heart skip a bit, he looked deeply into Adeshewa's eye, Ajanaku on the other hand, held tightly to his shield, and immediately felt uncomfortable
Who would guess the beauty he day dreamed about was the wife of someone from the 2nd Order of the Gods Circle, he thought and slightly was becoming scared.
"Only two of you are the finnest of our warriors, I need you to save her and break this marriage, I want my daughter to have a normal life, like other kids" The King said, remorse in his voice.
Years ago, while the Queen was in labour, to save her unborn child, the King had no other option than to bargain, if Esu would save the child, he would get her married to him, but the King became furious when he discovered the Devil had taken more than they bargained, firstly he refused to save his wife soul, secondly he was married to his daughter whom he will make A Casted Soul at 20
"Your highness, we need not to waste time, our journey to outside world would take a day and we still don't know how long our struggle will be and we must be back before day 3" Emi said and looked at Ajanaku, who stood still, like he was glued to the ground
Truly a man hasn't gotten to the home of fear, that's why he could still consider himself strong

Tbc

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka) / Chimamanda Adichie At The 7th Annual Igbo Conference (photos+video) / Chimamanda, Bill Gates, Prince Charles In London For Malaria Summit- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.