Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (70633 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian soldier, Ojukwu Chibuisi, has called out his kid brother for using the N10,000 he gave him for school, to have fun with his friends.

According to Ojukwu, a 'random slay queen' shared photos of herself and his (Ojukwu's) kid brother on Instagram, the next day after he gave him the money.

"So I looked for every possible means to get my kid bro ₦10,000 he's been disturbing me for.
Textbooks, hand-outs & he's feeding

Even had to borrow ��
When me I'm hungry here

Only for one random slay queen on Instagram put up this pictures
Following day after I sent him�
" Ojukwu said while sharing the photos.

He's a first year student in ANSU, according to Ojukwu.

Kids having fun! Lad just wanted to spoil his woman (Lol).

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/see-what-this-little-boy-did-with-the-n10k-his-elder-brother-gave-him-for-school.html

I told you most male children of nowadays are totally worthless! They live only for pussy!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

You should SLAP YOURSELF TEN TIMES, confirmed idiot~!

- Look at the Soldier brother, look at his rank and tell me (if you get sense at all), what percentage of his salary, is that #10,000.
- Dont forget, he has a family and he has personal needs that he also have to cater for, out of that salary.
- This Soldier "sacrificed" his sweat, for his junior brother, so that his brother can be successful in life.
- His junior brother abused the trust he had in him.
- I am sure you dont know or see how this type of "behavior" can affect other 'serious students' sho need financial help from friends and family?

Apart from that money representing a large chunk of that soldier's monthly income, it is the mentality behind lying to your benefactor, using the money waywardly on girls like you and leaving in sour taste in the mouth that is really bothersome.

It just reminds me of People in Nigeria, requesting for money " to survive",from their family members living abroad.
grin grin

It's too late in the night for me to be reading a shìtty wall of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by scobaba: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2019
This guy na learner where my kid bro chinedu dey.

If i live for only chinedu....i go die before 40.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Not a single care given.

You Bleep off, you lily-hearted gimp!

Giving a goddamn buffoon like you an attention will really derail me a bit from focusing on important issues.

You're just seeking unnecessary attention by always been negative and on the wrong extreme.

You really don't deserve a split second of my valuable time.

Rant on demented pervert!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Excuzeme: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2019
AreaFada2:
Common thing with kids of nowadays.

They want to flex and live big. By any means.

The concern is kids get into yahoo stuff because of desire to flex and impress girls.

The "value system" in this generation is really cause for concern!

He should at least seek some paid odd-job, if he needs to flex, so he can do it with some sense of dignity!
Nothing can be more painfully disappointing than to give "your all to someone you love" only to discover that you have been taken for a ride!

Well, the day will come when he will need money for something really very important in future (like to sit an exam) and people like him will not find help. There will be retribution one day.
Karma is real!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by leofab(f): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Swimming in a river you mean ?
XhosaNostra:

All I see is the boy swimming. There're no drinks & no food in sight. I still don't understand how him having a swim equates to spending money.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Excuzeme: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's too late in the night for me to be reading a shìtty wall of nothing.

My apologies, l did not read earlier comments before making my post otherwise l would have realised you are not worth a single letter of my post.

I thought it was a lil'bit demented "humanbeing" that made the comment l responded to, despite it coming across as senseless but l now realise my error! Even a demented nanny-goat will not stoop so low. grin grin undecided
Enjoy chewing your chord. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Common, what's the fuse all about The big bro only suspected and y'all are bashing the young lad........
A good number of us had once gone out to flex before with nothing in our pocket, our friends footing the bills for everything, what if that's the same case with this guy?? Think from different angles like a human being and not too direct like a chicken......
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Excuzeme:

The "value system" in this generation is really cause for concern!

He should at least seek some paid odd-job, if he needs to flex, so he can do it with some sense of dignity!
Nothing can be more painfully disappointing than to give "your all to someone you love" only to discover that you have been taken for a ride!

Well, the day will come when he will need money for something really very important in future (like to sit an exam) and people like him will not find help. There will be retribution one day.
Karma is real!
Guy, use your senses na,
what if his friends sponsored the whole thing I mean, he is a guy, you as a guy should know how we guys behave with our friends, we'd be like
Guy 1; Make we go swim
Guy 2; see enn, i no get shi shi, at all at all,
GuY 1; No worries, i go sponsor everything, prepare make we dey go, invite your she.
Kpakam, that's it, and ur here laying curses on the guy without confirming if he really used the cash.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by raymi: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2019
Look, I agree with XhosaNostra.... everything is not as it seems. There's no proof that he wasted the money his brother sent him from this pics. Many years ago when I was in college, I was a big spender, I wasted my allowances halfway into the month but my gf then always fed me and took care of me when I was in tight situations because she was wiser and more conservative with her funds. It is impossible to deduce from this pic that the young man lavished his uncle's money on this hangout....
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by shogsman(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Mtchew sebi na only swim dis one swim,if I give my own brother 10k, na Colorado he wan go buy straight d boy matter tire me I swear.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Ma'm except that pool belongs to his father or his friends, there's no way he's stepping into that pool without paying, and yes while it's possible he hasn't spent the whole money, why bother ask for it if he was gon waste it like that? take into consideration the snr bro had to gather the money because he felt it was important
why you dey waste your time dey explain the situation to that fish brained farm tool.
She might even be the one the boy is pressing her bress inside that swimming pool.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Moukandjo: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
That looks like "cheap" fun. I was expecting to see a feast fit for a king. The brother is overreacting imo.
And 10k will be enough for a king's feast, ba?
For your mind you dey do savage!
Who be this?
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Moukandjo: 2:27am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They're making such a big deal about it like he's on a yacht or luxuriating under an exotic waterfall cheesy
Maybe I'm the slow one, but I'm not getting what the hoo-ha is for. He's out swimming, big flipping deal!
That explains it all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but sometimes friends pitch in. That's if one has more well off friends who're sympathetic to your broke ass cheesy I have personally gone places with friends whilst not having two pennies to rub together. That's what happens when you rub shoulders with greatness tongue

Girl, but if I'm broke and dependent on others there's no way I can be comfortable chilling with friends... until I sort that mess out but I get ur point

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by crazycrypto710: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2019
Allow the kid, he’s still growing up, it’s a phase.

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Omudia11: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2019
That person you're quoting is south African so she won't understand the Nigerian struggle.
kiddoiLL:
lol..you've been trying to justify this all thru..so because I insinuate the boy is being reckless for spending his fees like that, I'm an old timer?? Lmao.. leave me biko, stick to your slaying

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by mamaafrik(m): 5:19am On Mar 29, 2019
just save the pictures ,he will soon come,you go con they pose am like say you go pay,like"don't worry,come tomorrow evening,i will give you'"When evening reach ,give am stories that touch about your girlfriend's mother that is sick and u helped out,after 4times now show him the pictures.omo komo lo fe yakale.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

All I see is the boy swimming. There're no drinks & no food in sight. I still don't understand how him having a swim equates to spending money.
please tell him it cost just #500 or #1000 to swim in such pools
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Halezis(m): 6:07am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
That looks like "cheap" fun. I was expecting to see a feast fit for a king. The brother is overreacting imo.
Chai this my babe no get sense oo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by jbtobsyn(m): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Madam, use ur brain, read everything from up again, the point is how tf is the brother overreacting? I asked you, he should wait till he sees the kid bro shutting down Quilox? I'm sure you're a lady, but you're typing and conversing like a girl
That girl no get brain. Oloshi dede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by femi4: 6:18am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:
He might still be having the #10,000 sef,the lil girl looks so so cheap,not ashamed of a boy holding her breasts in pool right infront of a camera
You should be more ashame for not knowing where breast is located
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by backnbeta(f): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, trying to insult my intelligence is a waste of time. So far there's no proof of him using the money that his brother has given to him.
You're just two grumpy old men, that's all.
Let's get real here sis, the guys have valid points! If he has another source of money like you are suggesting, why put so much pressure on bro Ojukwu to raise 10k for him? Either ways, the bro needs some scolding!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by LOVEGINO(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
with 10k?

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Itzurboi(m): 6:37am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Give me a break! Because at that age you spent all your time studying, right? No time for socializing etc? What a boring geek you must have been. Yawn.

Look, there's no proof he's spending a penny of what his brother sent him.
Being that age once upon a time, I remember saving up for the fun things I wanted to do. Who knows, maybe he has a piggy bank grin
You don't like to assume, you process information without being biased(more like AI tech)...
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Nellybank(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2019
My friend Get a brain and stop talking trash. I pray that you find yourself in his brother's trouble one day
XhosaNostra:

Where's proof that he's flexing the money that his brother has given him?
Like the brother, your imagination is too active.
A boy can't swim in peace again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.