Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (70655 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Emmanuel226(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
chai if only dat soldier is seeing wat am seeing now
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
SURElee:

Overreacting? Did you read the soldier brother said he had to borrow that money? It is painful when we don't have, we borrow to help people who just want to squash it anyhow. Don't forget the elder brother is a solider, how much is his salary and maybe he hasn't even been paid in some months.

May God help some younger ones to have sense. Amen

Missy, what proof do you have he's spending school money? You all are jumping to ridiculous conclusions. The brother have not even confronted his brother yet. He's only going by what he saw online. What if friends paid for the outing?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Emmanuel226(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
pls beat d hell outta the 2 of dem grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Emmanuel226(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
fat eye loading grin grin
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Megfrivolous: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Ma'm except that pool belongs to his father or his friends, there's no way he's stepping into that pool without paying, and yes while it's possible he hasn't spent the whole money, why bother ask for it if he was gon waste it like that? take into consideration the snr bro had to gather the money because he felt it was important
Bro never haggle with a woman, because she will never understand you.. grin
Besides you're right the money was never for books or any other stuff, it was to take the girl out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

All I see is the boy swimming. There're no drinks & no food in sight. I still don't understand how him having a swim equates to spending money.

grin grin

I can't deal with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by wilbur1379(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:
That looks like "cheap" fun. I was expecting to see a feast fit for a king. The brother is overreacting imo.
No be lie shaaa
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Cos you gave your bro 10k - he can't have little fun in peace again.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Sluvist(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
This small boy knows how to flex with big girls at his tender age, hardly this boy mind studying in school, na to follow bigger girls all round and see their pants now. Sorry boy, your life has taking another direction.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

grin grin

I can't deal with you

They're making such a big deal about it like he's on a yacht or luxuriating under an exotic waterfall cheesy
Maybe I'm the slow one, but I'm not getting what the hoo-ha is for. He's out swimming, big flipping deal!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Megfrivolous:

Bro never haggle with a woman, because she will never understand you.. grin
Besides you're right the money was never for books or any other stuff, it was to take the girl out

If the boy took his girl out with his own money, would you have an issue?
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They're making such a big deal about it like he's on a yacht or luxuriating under an exotic waterfall cheesy
Maybe I'm the slow one, but I'm not getting what the hoo-ha is for. He's out swimming, big flipping deal!

Lool... stop, but tbh if I'm broke my priority wouldn't be to take a girl swimming. I would try to get my money up

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:
That looks like "cheap" fun. I was expecting to see a feast fit for a king. The brother is overreacting imo.

You well? With 10k?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Megfrivolous: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

If the boy took his girl out with his own money, would you have an issue?
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Give me a break! Because at that age you spent all your time studying, right? No time for socializing etc? What a boring geek you must have been. Yawn.

Look, there's no proof he's spending a penny of what his brother sent him.
Being that age once upon a time, I remember saving up for the fun things I wanted to do. Who knows, maybe he has a piggy bank grin
Well during my first year in school I was what is known as a typical Jew man and I tell you the truth it really helped me, maintaining that made me every thing but "boring geek".

Truth be told, there's no way he does all these without digging deep into his pocket, we all know what's up and how e dey be.

Supporting this means two things to me.

#1, encouraging, promoting and aiding in advancing recklessness, irresponsibility and waywardness.
#2, you've toed this lane or still on it as we speak.

Otherwise you wouldn't be defending the indefensible and incorrigibility. Goodnight!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The brother isn’t exactly hushpuppy. Reacting to his last 10k been spent like this is no overreaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by jujunaty(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Imagine this :
girl: lets go swim
Boy: you know the only money i have is the one my bro sent for books
Girl: isnt it 1k? Don't worry ild pay.

Lets learn to think all round.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Agilscent: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
If na 10k.. Normal na him Don budget like 3k for some once in a semester time dope broke paroles.. Him even try get 2 chicks... If na to spend d money..10k sef no go do for that paroles of 4... Most of us added to the real sum back then and it was for sometin we felt we only needed for d records n memory.. Nothing good comes easy... Some elder bros can attest to this.. The dude is doing what correct men use to do... Signed
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by sirpreshy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Gosh, is the pool filled with champagne? How much does it cost to go to a public swimming pool?

Even if costs a kobo, it doesn't change the fact that the money was Hard Earned .The idea of him catching a lil fun is not a taboo but the truth be told, the timing was absolutely wrong. His senior brother dodge's bullets for a living for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Gosh, is the pool filled with champagne? How much does it cost to go to a public swimming pool?
I can stake my balls on this, that the boy, gave the girl the remaining part of the money....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool... stop, but tbh if I'm broke my priority wouldn't be to take a girl swimming. I would try to get my money up

Yeah, but sometimes friends pitch in. That's if one has more well off friends who're sympathetic to your broke ass cheesy I have personally gone places with friends whilst not having two pennies to rub together. That's what happens when you rub shoulders with greatness tongue
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 1Sharon(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Megfrivolous:

Okay.

You didn't answer my question
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Well during my first year in school I was what is known as a typical Jew man and I tell you the truth it really helped me, maintaining that made me every thing but "boring geek".

Truth be told, there's no way he does all these without digging deep into his pocket, we all know what's up and how e dey be.

Supporting this means two things to me.

#1, encouraging, promoting and aiding in advancing recklessness, irresponsibility and waywardness.
#2, you've toed this lane or still on it as we speak.

Otherwise you wouldn't be defending the indefensible and incorrigibility. Goodnight!

Geez, you're unbelievable. I'm starting to believe y'all are mad or something. Mind blowing!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by vickthourh(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
the YOUNG BOY JUST SPENT 500 NAIRA SWIMMING...is it a bad thing to swim again
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Geez, you're unbelievable. I'm starting to believe y'all are mad or something. Mind blowing!
Your entire clan, Xhosa ethnic group and indeed all xenophobic south African are all mad.

Choke on that! Bleep off!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
jaxxy:

The brother isn’t exactly hushpuppy. Reacting to his last 10k been spent like this is no overreaction.

Did your crystal ball tell you that? Hehehe!
Until the soldier makes an update on this story after speaking to Jr, I'm giving the little one the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by gosmoney(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

my frnd if u no knw what next to say just shot up

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Your entire clan, Xhosa ethnic group and indeed all xenophobic south African are all mad.

Choke on that! Bleep off!

Not a single care given.

You Bleep off, you lily-hearted gimp!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Excuzeme: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You should SLAP YOURSELF TEN TIMES, confirmed idiot~!

- Look at the Soldier brother, look at his rank and tell me (if you get sense at all), what percentage of his salary, is that #10,000.
- Dont forget, he has a family and he has personal needs that he also have to cater for, out of that salary.
- This Soldier "sacrificed" his sweat, for his junior brother, so that his brother can be successful in life.
- His junior brother abused the trust he had in him.
- I am sure you dont know or see how this type of "behavior" can affect other 'serious students' sho need financial help from friends and family?

Apart from that money representing a large chunk of that soldier's monthly income, it is the mentality behind lying to your benefactor, using the money waywardly on girls like you and leaving in sour taste in the mouth that is really bothersome.

It just reminds me of People in Nigeria, requesting for money " to survive",from their family members living abroad.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by fortunechy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Naso Yahoo yahoo take start
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
gosmoney:
my frnd if u no knw what next to say just shot up

And who are you, the class monitor? I don't think so, pal. Bark your orders to the unfortunate creature lying in bed next to you.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Megfrivolous: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
1Sharon:

You didn't answer my question

If i answer it no differentia, sorry i hate to argue with ladies especially based on girl, boy , lover stuffs...

And it always ends like this because you ladies do have a temper.
XhosaNostra:

And who are you, the class monitor? I don't think so, pal. Bark your orders to the unfortunate creature lying in bed next to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.