Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (70647 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2019
You have not really done your job as an elder brother to your junior brother

Call him and seat him down and tell him what life is all about and how to handle women until he is of age to handle them because women are tactical

As far as he is concerned he is having the fun of his life but at your expenses and at his detriment

If you don't teach and guide him, you will be affected in one way or the other.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by vikstandon(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian soldier, Ojukwu Chibuisi, has called out his kid brother for using the N10,000 he gave him for school, to have fun with his friends.

According to Ojukwu, a 'random slay queen' shared photos of herself and his (Ojukwu's) kid brother on Instagram, the next day after he gave him the money.

"So I looked for every possible means to get my kid bro ₦10,000 he's been disturbing me for.
Textbooks, hand-outs & he's feeding

Even had to borrow ��
When me I'm hungry here

Only for one random slay queen on Instagram put up this pictures
Following day after I sent him�
" Ojukwu said while sharing the photos.

He's a first year student in ANSU, according to Ojukwu.

Kids having fun! Lad just wanted to spoil his woman (Lol).

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/see-what-this-little-boy-did-with-the-n10k-his-elder-brother-gave-him-for-school.html

E pain me say em brother dey make the money in pains and daily exposure to danger in Sambisa and this omopholos are squandering the money for his death/alive will with reckless abandon.

Man num, you no go die... You would live to see what becomes of him.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

All I see is the boy swimming. There're no drinks & no food in sight. I still don't understand how him having a swim equates to spending money.

Bros to flog you Dey hungry me haba
Shebi pool na free of charge for ur area and den no pay T.fare go d place or drink from the bar Therein. undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Nellybank:
My friend Get a brain and stop talking trash. I pray that you find yourself in his brother's trouble one day

Rubbish! Always laying curses. In the same situation, I'd gather information before giving myself an ulcer over something I'm uncertain about.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Bros to flog you Dey hungry me haba
Shebi pool na free of charge for ur area and den no pay T.fare go d place or drink from the bar Therein. undecided undecided

Come get me!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2019
backnbeta:

Let's get real here sis, the guys have valid points! If he has another source of money like you are suggesting, why put so much pressure on bro Ojukwu to raise 10k for him? Either ways, the bro needs some scolding!

Friends. Duh.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by ShenTeh(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

All I see is the boy swimming. There're no drinks & no food in sight. I still don't understand how him having a swim equates to spending money.

Junior brother spotted.

The way you defend the indefensible ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Moukandjo:

That explains it all!

And you're slower. There!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2019
All reading and no flexing make Ojukwu's brother a dull guy.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2019
LOVEGINO:
with 10k?

In my currency 10k is a lot of money grin
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by ShenTeh(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Ma'm except that pool belongs to his father or his friends, there's no way he's stepping into that pool without paying, and yes while it's possible he hasn't spent the whole money, why bother ask for it if he was gon waste it like that? take into consideration the snr bro had to gather the money because he felt it was important

Eldere brother spotted.

Easy, man.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Satan66(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Women are foolish creatures undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

Women are foolish creatures undecided

Like ya mama?
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Satan66(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Like ya mama?
Ignorant yes like the majority.
Just keep gold digging like you always do lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by airprinz(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2019
this is absolutely bad
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Gforce2019: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Amagite2:
A Nigerian soldier, Ojukwu Chibuisi, has called out his kid brother for using the N10,000 he gave him for school, to have fun with his friends.

According to Ojukwu, a 'random slay queen' shared photos of herself and his (Ojukwu's) kid brother on Instagram, the next day after he gave him the money.

"So I looked for every possible means to get my kid bro ₦10,000 he's been disturbing me for.

Even had to borrow ��
When me I'm hungry here

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/see-what-this-little-boy-did-with-the-n10k-his-elder-brother-gave-him-for-school.html

Definitely his Destiny is not to go school....
Find his passion fast fast so that you will not be wasting your money....

We had many of them like that in our school days...none of them graduated.

Find where to invest your money and stop wasting your money on him
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by msiu(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2019
This is heart breaking. The Instagram slay queen has been busted. Next plan on point is to go into hiding. Flexing borrowed money without posting picture

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by don4real18(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Wait a minute, If the story is really true and the boy really spent part of the money like that, how on earth are you trying to justify that act just because he didn't get in caskets of drinks.. Seriously how justifiable is that? Money sent for your education, you use part of it in flexing and say it's fine just because you ain't spending all of the money to flex...Ha! na wa oo
Don't quote the fool... She's only looking for mentions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

Ignorant yes like the majority.
Just keep gold digging like you always do lipsrsealed

Oh yeah? What did I take from your broke ass?
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by oweniwe(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
That looks like "cheap" fun. I was expecting to see a feast fit for a king. The brother is overreacting imo.

Does money grow in trees?

Do you pick free money on the roadside?

If i have to labor from 8am to 6pm a few days to earn N10,000 to give to that boy, and he wastes the money like that... I won't be happy too angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2019
oweniwe:

Does money grow in trees?

Do you pick free money on the roadside?

If i have to labor from 8am to 6pm a few days to earn N10,000 to give to that boy, and he wastes the money like that... I won't be happy too angry

Spare me the figment of your imagination. Until there's proof he spent the 10k, keep your wild accusations out of my face. Full adults who leap into conclusions like they're doing hurdles, without any concrete evidence. That borders on insanity.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by riczy(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
I still Dnt undstd y ppl hu went through Schl Cnt undstd simple piece, and u be hear complaining Abt our presido,if u Dnt comprehend y d elder bro is ranting, bubu get sense pax u!
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by BLUEJAYY: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Spare me the figment of your imagination. Until there's proof he spent the 10k, keep your wild accusations out of my face. Full adults who leap into conclusions like they're doing hurdles, without any concrete evidence. That borders on insanity.
That's how most Nigerians think, sadly. Nobody stops to think, nobody asks questions. Everybody follows the bandwagon foolishly.

I mean you can literally get killed publicly just by someone shouting 'thief' ! and pointing at you. For real, because nobody's going to stop to ask what exactly you stole or if you really did steal anything.

I mean I've seen a man almost got lynched because someone screamed accusing him of 'stealing' his d1ck. Insane! Luckily a military guy intervened and they took the other guy to a brothel to comfirm if his d1ck was intact. You guessed right. Fully erect and raging it was.

Poverty and ignorance go side by side.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
That's how most Nigerians think, sadly. Nobody stops to think, nobody asks questions. Everybody follows the bandwagon foolishly.

I mean you can literally get killed publicly just by someone shouting 'thief' ! and pointing at you. For real, because nobody's going to stop to ask what exactly you stole or if you really did steal anything.

I mean I've seen a man almost got lynched because someone screamed accusing him of 'stealing' his d1ck. Insane! Luckily a military guy intervened and they took the other guy to a brothel to comfirm if his d1ck was intact. You guessed right. Fully erect and raging it was.

Poverty and ignorance go side by side.

Thank you for this. Mind boggling, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by BLUEJAYY: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Thank you for this. Mind boggling, I swear.
It's a shame, I must say. All these people on this thread are irredeemable of this closed, primitive, sub-human mentality.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Deepthoughts: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Amagite2:

Even had to borrow ��
When me I'm hungry here

No problem,just show him the evidence n let him Know that henceforth he is getting no dime from you again simple, that's how my kid brother came to ask of money from me n he was using a phone that cost thrice mine when I pointed out that to him he said it was my choice!,I just said ok but I have got no money simple,if one don't learn from simple words of correction let him learn from the pains of his folly.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Satan66(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh yeah? What did I take from your broke ass?
A broke person calling me broke, hilarious
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

A broke person calling me broke, hilarious

IKR! Very funny. But even more hilarious is the fact that we can be whoever we want to be on the interwebs, including claiming not to be broke when we are. Isn't that just ticklish? grin
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by Satan66(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IKR! Very funny. But even more hilarious is the fact that we can be whoever we want to be on the interwebs, including claiming not to be broke when we are. Isn't that just ticklish? grin
That's just life on the internet tongue
Be whatever you want to be.
Most of us choose the troll life.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Satan66:

That's just life on the internet tongue
Be whatever you want to be.
Most of us choose the troll life.

I choose to be myself through & through.
Re: Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmmm, his kid brother does not know the university system, if he prefers enjoyment to his studies, there will surely be repercussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.