Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart (1057 Views)

Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by sustainee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Heartbreaks tends to hurt and it’s not really easy
to deal with letting go of someone you’re used to,
someone you loved and care for, someone you
want to spend every moments with, someone you
thought would be yours forever. Someone that light
up your soul but all of a sudden just leaves you hanging just because of a misunderstanding,
arguments, conflict or whatever it is that might
have happened. Heartbreaks are one of the most
painful experience
someone can ever experienced, to an heartbroken
person it looks like the world fades away and it’s coming to an end without the person you care
about by your side, everything feels empty and
void without them, you need this person so much but
they just let go of you without even caring what
you’ll be going through. It hasn’t really been easy
without the person being by your side and you feel your heart has
been shattered and you are the verge of crying,
you might have tried so much to forget but it’s not
really easy to move on. Dealing with heartbreaks
isn’t really easy and it
doesn’t heal faster, you feel broken, some people tends to lose their sleep, some their appetite for
food is gone and nothing seems right to them. If
you’re dealing with heartbreak and you’re
feeling down, well we just want to let you know
things would get better and you’ll be fine with
Time, People express their pain in different ways and heal differently

1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by majamajic(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
I normally commit suicide !!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Feels like one can't breath, when you try crying, tears wouldn't come out, just sounds of pain and hurt......
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by lilmax(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
eyah
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Headlesschicken(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
undecided She came for business n u came for love,now yuh hurt n sh!t,be wiser next time...
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Jayslicky: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
You feel like withdrawing all the love you gave to the person but you just can't stop it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
I've been commiting suicide wen am heartbroken

Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Mustiboy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
majamajic:
I normally commit suicide !!
you must have tens of lives then
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Lorlahlizzy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
you feel like shutting the world out,feelings of depression
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by mickykhe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
I feel like flying.
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by LadySarah: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2019
I have broken 3 but none has broken mine.I make my move when you are still thinking it.
Infact 2 of them are still on my case yrs after i'm married. angry angry
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2019
liberated, wild and pessimistic about any future relationship....bcuz my bio clock is awesome
Re: How Do You Feel When The Person U Love Most Breaks Your Heart by chigoizie7(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2019
I tend to seek vengeance.

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Nigerian Playboy (uncensored) / What Else Have You Witnessed? / women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.