Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With (821 Views)

Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by greatfucker: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2022
mine was that she was a well coded olosho almost all the men in my area has already smashed her, but she really look gentle in the face ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Boogyman557: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool As u SEE me So, I No get RELATIONSHIP

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Ritzybeauty(f): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2022
No vibez, no connection, no communication, it was just so frustrating, I had to correct my head and move on, lol.
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by fikayormi(m): 4:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Op, you should have continue managing her na undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Olunmercy56(f): 5:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Lies and he stopped picking calls from 8pm
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Samfloxin(m): 5:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Always demanding
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by MoneyGoDrop: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2022
We had sex and just stopped vibing.
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by HopeNeverDies: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!

Caught her wanting to send her breast to a guy she called a Random Friend.

That very *Random* word; I’m still trying to find the meaning till today. Lmao. I believe say dictionary and goggle no correct...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Very ungrateful and confused person.coded golddigger
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Uzomacharles: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Pride
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by ZooCountry45: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Samfloxin:
Always demanding

That's Nigerian girls average mentality.
Many of them see Relationship as poverty alleviation programme

1 Like

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by ZooCountry45: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Dating a Nigerian girl is stressful. She go Wan use billing and demand want to kill you.

As a lady please don't demand from a man what your father can never afford to gift you

1 Like

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by HYDEEE: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
She say I carry love for head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Jmichael1(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2022
She wn use billing kill my career....
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2022
HERE TO READ LIES.

Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by BigDawsNet: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Bipolar
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by SurvivorM(f): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Once I noticed you dont like me the way I do you.
I am done with you, I just have that kind of personality, I respect myself too much to be in an unrequited love
Re: Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With by Realmi: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Any wey concern love I don commot my hand

(1) (Reply)

A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy / What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. / A Lady's Phone Just Lost In My Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.