Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Natalie Tewa: Profile, Boyfriend Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natalie Tewa: Profile, Boyfriend Break Up (879 Views)

Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS / Nigerian Lady Cries After Her Boyfriend Break Up With Her (video) / My boyfriend break-up with me because I am too good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natalie Tewa: Profile, Boyfriend Break Up by nabiswake(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Natalie Tewa Profile: Who is Natalie Tewa, who is she breaking up with?Natalie Tewa is kenyan YouTube Vlogger. Natalie Tewa was born in 1994.Tewa is a nickname from her  brother when he was three! Natalie has two elder step-sisters and a younger brother. Natalie broke up with her boyfriend following cheating allegations after he returned from Uganda. According to Rnaze, he had travelled to Uganda when she cheated on him. “She cheated, I ended it. Came back from Uganda to a terrible surprise. I was only gone for four days,” he posted. source: https://trending.co.ke/natalie-tewa-profile-boy-friend-husband-break-up-tribe-parents-age-biography/

(1) (Reply)

Teen Actress Regina Daniel Step Out With Her 59yrs Husband. / Why Did This Nigerians Do The Megatron Challenge!! Haba Nau / Having Two Girlfriends That Don't Complain. Is There A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.