Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Stop Dating Broke Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Broke Girls (7904 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Rextizz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
PolymathDave:
This is a retarded post with the same boring shit guys complaining about women(the same women dey go rush) with so many immature "boys". Lemme tell u something, a rich or at least well-off sensible guy will never complain about this, it is only those broke, visionless and jobless boys that will waste their time to insult women and complain about this.
You are just a compound fool with zero IQ, fvck outta here.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by TheKongoEmpire(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
This thread got crazy quick. And I thought it was bad in America. tongue
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I can find love only among the rich because I have experienced the other side and it isn't what I want for myself or future family
Nobody cares about what you want. The OP was giving the guys reasons not to date broke women. If you're not a broke woman, you have no business here.

Moreover, you said you've tasted the other side. I implore you to work hard and build your own wealth so you'd not be taken for granted in your union. There's this peace of mind that comes with having your own. The same way a woman thinks she's entitled to her husband's wealth is the same way your husband's brother, mother and family feel also. It's not completely yours. Its very possible that Your husband might decide to misbehave tomorrow and restrict you from his wealth.

If you are chasing money and you're also looking out for a wealthy husband, you need to go back to the dictionary to find out the real meaning of INDEPENDENT.

Focus on you and yours alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
Nobody cares about what you want. The OP was giving the guys reasons not to date broke women. If you're not a broke woman, you have no business here.

Moreover, you said you've tasted the other side. I implore you to work hard and build your own wealth so you'd not be taken for granted in your union. There's this peace of mind that comes with having your own. The same way a woman thinks she's entitled to her husband's wealth is the same way your husband's brother, mother and family feel also. It's not completely yours. Its very possible that Your husband might decide to misbehave tomorrow and restrict you from his wealth.

If you are chasing money and you're also looking out for a wealthy husband, you need to go back to the dictionary to find out the real meaning of INDEPENDENT.

Focus on you and yours alone.
so now because I am an independent woman, I should now date a brolosho who wants me to finish the work his mother didn't complete? Then you men are truly the ones with entitlement mentality.

I have heard yigiyaga's gist. He is simply looking for a sugar mummy codedly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so now because I am an independent woman, I should now date a brolosho who wants me to finish the work his mother didn't complete? Then you men are truly the ones with entitlement mentality.

You don't get it, do you?

Let me help you understand. The OP advised men not to date broke women so as to reduce the burden on the man in romantic relationships. So that there will be equality. Equal responsibilities. So that the union will be enjoyable to both parties.....

I don't know how you came to a conclusion that men have entitlement mentality when the only thing women give men is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
You don't get it, do you?

Let me help you understand. The OP advised men not to date broke women so as to reduce the burden on the man in romantic relationships. So that there will be equality. Equal responsibilities. So that the union will be enjoyable to both parties.....

I don't know how you came to a conclusion that men have entitlement mentality when the only thing women give men is sex.
I don't believe in equality but neutrality. Men and women aren't equals but none is above the other.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I don't believe in equality but neutrality. Men and women aren't equals but none is above the other.
It doesn't matter if we're equal or not. What matters is that, Men deserve security too. Yes men have decided to carry the burden of providing financially, is it bad to want a woman who he can lean back on when he's down?

if a man marries a broke woman, and things get rough for him, the woman becomes useless to him because she wouldn't be able to support him with financial assistance to get back to his feet.

That is the point OP is trying to make.

They didn't born men to suffer and die for broke women.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
highcollide:
It doesn't matter if we're equal or not. What matters is that, Men deserve security too. Yes men have decided to carry the burden of providing financially, is it bad to want a woman who he can lean back on when he's down?

if a man marries a broke woman, and things get rough for him, the woman becomes useless to him because she wouldn't be able to support him with financial assistance to get back to his feet.

That is the point OP is trying to make.

They didn't born men to suffer and die for broke women.
if that was his point, then he didn't communicate it across.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
He did. You didn't get the message because your feminine self overwhelmed your Rational self.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
young lady.. it is not these young boys fault that your father is broke!! nor their fault that he can't take care of you

how did you know all men are stingy?? because you are a chronic beggar.. cooperate almajiri..

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Hey this barren beach still dey here? You never go die like the other 2 witches?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

has anyone ever told you

how ugly you are?

i almost puked at the sight of your Profile picture..

fat broke bitch... money sucking tick..

you wan use innocent man take feed your entire hungry family

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
has anyone ever told you

how ugly you are?

i almost puked at the sight of your Profile picture..

fat broke bitch... money sucking tick..

you wan use innocent man take feed your entire hungry family
Bros can you imagine? She wan take innocent bobo enrich her poor family.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Ogbomosho poor,hungry mountain goat.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

To dey even think this girl UyaiIncomparabl is ugly asf dey annoy me. and she is part of those girls beliveing their piussy is worth dying for. see her swollen face

Lol.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

permission granted. The girl is actually not fine. with her wide mouth and swollenface

grin
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Damn!! Just saw your profile pix and u look dirty. I can bet that a ritualist coven will reject your underwear....lucky you sha.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Rubbiish(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Now I know why your marriage couldn't last. You simply talk too much.
The bold is very bad!
Totally uncalled for
You don't have to bring his marital state to public notice, it shows the kind of person u are.
He didn't make reference to u in his post, even if u are broke, u are not the only broke lady, why bring it up?

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Rubbiish(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
stuffs4me:

That was really dumb and insensitive.. How has his marriage affected this topic.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by GrossPrice: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
[Redacted]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Bros can you imagine? She wan take innocent bobo enrich her poor family.
grin
i de observe her

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by cowardafonja: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol! grin

Me begged to date you?
Now I know your stupidity is very official. Look, it's not hard to debunk the rumor when everyone kept telling me I sent to you a PM, but me no get strength to talk or explain myself to anyone. You and I know I never sent you a PM. You are so crass, who even dates you?

If you want, I'll post an evidence here of how you firstly sent me a PM, and all that ensued. It's not that hard. Just give me a go ahead, and I will. Nothing about you is noble. Keep Exchanging banters with children you're old enough to father.

So this what you do here and nobody told me? A lot of prostitutes on this forum....*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by cowardafonja: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
If you have a problem with the role society gave you as a male individual as a provider and protector, Then I truly cannot help you. But you can help yourself just like bobrisky did.

Hypergamy and women go hand in hand and men asking to date rich women when they are meant to be rich is just a whole new low that men have to stoop to just to win a silly argument and claim correctness.

Also you cant expect women to do your job in addition to theirs. Men that bring this point in an argument are just lazy, exhibit vagina envy and are just plain hypocrites.

Coming from a feminist! Can't these genders be equal in all sense?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by kkins25(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Martinez39:

Hope she can accept her role as a house wife and home keeper doing the house chores. Bloody hypocrites.
aunty funmisticqueen, if you remember my moniker, ive always tried to understand your point of view, mostly from the psychological perspective which you base your arguments on. I am not just arguing for arguing sake.. Before i unfold my philosophy, kindlyl....
In addition to the questions of martinez39, if i agree to your terms, would you agree to mine?
Would you want to be my nasty, freaky wife? Would you give me adequate dosage of blowjobs and other nasty stuff my mind is aching for? would you wash my stinking panties and clothes as your predecessor used to their husbands? Would you drop my properly kept and warm meal on the table and also provide water to wash my hands? When my peniis awakens at 2;00am, would you succumb to my sexual advances?
Dont forget my dear friend funmisticqueen that your predecessors did this.
Would you do them now.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by kkins25(m): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes my dear.. I agree with you if we both had died and gone to heaven or hell.

In this world i live in, we both know that even in the animal kingdom of mammals, the male gender is mostly if not all the time superior to the female gender. The females are there just to incubate offsprings(i do not mean this in a derogatory way ma) Even religiously the male is the head and the woman the neck(this is even a fabrication pastors use to console women. Women are to be submissive and from both religious and biological points of view, when one organism is submissive to another of the same specie or even a different specie it means it is inferior. Simple.. Its the biological rule.

When you say non is abobe the other you are creating a paradox..
One obeys the other....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
Edo monkey that thinks itself a lioness,always wearing push up bra to conceal her flat chest.
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Rukkydelta(f): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
is me jakandeola I miss u a lot

Wow! Finally I see a old member. I have been seeing new monikers that I don't know

It's been a while. How are you doing?
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Bossjakande: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2019
cowardafonja:

So this what you do here and nobody told me? A lot of prostitutes on this forum....*spits*
it ur genaration DAT a prostitude
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Bossjakande: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Rukkydelta:

Wow! Finally I see a old member. I have been seeing new monikers that I don't know

It's been a while. How are you doing?
I miss u a lot baby girl u Neva come in rooms again
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by 2hrt(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2019
highcollide:
I don't understand these hoes. A brother wants to advice his fellow brothers on why we should avoid parasites.

Instead of refuting claims with facts or statistics why the OP is wrong or why we should date parasites, they resorted to name calling.

Look at both genders, women have something that fetch them money... Their pussie! Yet they're not doing better than the men who have nothing but their

strength and will to make money.

It's not even enough, they term men broke. Always brokeshaming men because you have a pussie where men come and urinate and give you money.....

Any man who doesn't see the demented mentality of the average Nigerian lady and still indulge in romantic relationship with them is in danger of being destroyed by these parasites.

God bless u sir
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by Happyfela(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2019
yigiyaga,You are a Hero
Re: Stop Dating Broke Girls by kkins25(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
If you have a problem with the role society gave you as a male individual as a provider and protector, Then I truly cannot help you. But you can help yourself just like bobrisky did.

Hypergamy and women go hand in hand and men asking to date rich women when they are meant to be rich is just a whole new low that men have to stoop to just to win a silly argument and claim correctness.

Also you cant expect women to do your job in addition to theirs. Men that bring this point in an argument are just lazy, exhibit vagina envy and are just plain hypocrites.

Woman, this is humanity we nare talking about. The "norm" is always changing. It used to be the norm that women treated their husbands like kings. Not today. At that time men were soley responsible for catering for the family.

Today women play the roles of men and vice versa, society is breaking out of the behaviour patterns as it is evolving.
You are no longer the second hand citizen of society (most societies atleast). This is abnormal in the ordinary animal kingdom but thats why we are humans. We are evolving a much more advance mental processing.
So since women want to know what it feels like to be a man, why dont they also want the burden of manhood huh? You want to be equal to a man yet want to be pampered like a teddy bear. For what exactly? Virgina? Hell no. If you want to rule Go and earn your crown .

We dont envy virgina, it is feminism that envies our king title and is trying to pinch our conscience (aka manipulate) into getting it.

"oh im a woman, treat me like a queen" - todays girls.

If you wanted to be treated like a queen then act like one. Raise your social status own your own. Dont be a hyena and still meat from the lions.
Hope you're having a great day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies! What Is Your View On Bruno Mars Pics Music And Handsomeness / Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men / See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.