Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Experience Pain When Urinating - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Experience Pain When Urinating (27589 Views)

My Urine Split Into Many Parts When Urinating. / I Feel Pain When Urinating What Could Be The Cause / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by dreamwords: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
sholws:
STD: IF I SAY GONO YOU SAY RHEA!!!!!!

STD: "GONO"

DICK: "RHEA"

STD: "GONO"

DICK: "RHEA"

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Dreament(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
It may be UTI. is ur sperm watery as well

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by 2ruborn9ja(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
"If your pains persist after three days, consult your doctor". Now its four days, what the heck are u waiting for

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Seun2019: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Yes i feel feverish and tummy aches

Please go to the hospital immediately.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by heskeyw(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's a sign of prostrate cancer
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by mhizv(f): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP.

Nothing to be scared about.

It's UTI and can happen to anyone. Go to a pharmacist.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by xdjohn(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
It a kidney stone. Take a lot of water, and eat a lot of fruits. It will relieve you and pls do see a Doctor it advisable
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by lauwhyte(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dont say that pls u might have contacted it from using the toilet or by handshake by someone who has it when u held ur dick while urinating or unhygienic ways.

Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sleek82(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:
If he has a sexually transmitted disease and he has only his wife as his sexual partner, don't you think you're the idiotic person?
understand what the STI/STD is before talking rubbish, because he has not had sex with anybody else and now has gonorrhea doesn't mean his wife is unfaithful...even a dirty towel can cause gonorrhea in women!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by femi4: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

sad I have been suspicious of her moves. If this eventually plays out i will kill us both
When you kill una sef finish , come back and give us feedback here

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by onome442(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
oboy u don get golo
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by kaysy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP.

This is an STD, must have been contacted via sex. Please get this medicine from any pharmacy, its N1,200 and above. One packet has 10 capsules in it, buy two packet so u take one and give one to ur wife, by the time u finish the 10 capsules, u will be fine

Remember to update us on how u feel after taking it.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by johnnobles: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Had similar issues last year. When I met my doc then, he gave me alot of tests to conduct, my God it was only an infection. The positive test was urinalysis test, urine culture. Which was treated then with 3k.
You can go to the lab, ensure the technician is experience tell him your symptoms. He would conduct the necessary tests and perhaps give you the necessary drugs.
It may not be sexually transmitted o. Might just be toilet or something. I trust myself and partner, in fact my wife upon conducting test don't have it
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Edusouls(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Go to hospital I don't think is gonoreah, I have had such and I never had any sexual partner then, I went to test and it was just another infection witch was cured with some cheap antibiotics prescription, uti can do that also, so stop listening to all these jobless tennagers marauding on nairaland 24/7.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Good. shocked

sad I have been suspicious of her moves. If this eventually plays out i will kill us both

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by babzo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oga PLEASE test before doing ANY treatment, so that you know exactly what is wrong. Results can be obtained within hours, if not immediately.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by flinkthem(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dont go to those doctors as most will give u a long term treatment because they want to make money.I experienced same last year and took many injections and drugs but none worked until I remember i used a drug sometime ago when I had a yeast infection from one girl I slept with.I decided to try it and trust me it was gone under 48 hours for good.Just buy a drug named (Fluconazole) from any big or medium size chemist and u will be fine trust me
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Luminee(f): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.

Don't go and cause unnecessary tension in your home.. The way women are created, they are easily prone to these diseases as their genitals are exposed during urination. Perhaps it could be a toilet disease or something else unless you have your doubts about her sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Dinho20(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
I HAVE TRUST ISSUES,

THAT'S THE REASON WHY I STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN

I LOVE MY BODY, CUS IT'S TOO PRECIOUS TO ME

ITS NOT THAT I AVOID PEOPLE

IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR STORIES THAT TOUCHES

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Ablemax(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bros GONO will be like see all dis one dat want to chase me out.....
I ave come to stay

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by DMerciful(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Story for the gods! Don't fvvl yourself, the woman is also responsible for the cleanliness of the towel!
However, gonorrhea is transmitted through sexual means or mother to baby during delivery or blood contact and not dirty toilets or towels
sleek82:
understand what the STI/STD is before talking rubbish, because he has not had sex with anybody else and now has gonorrhea doesn't mean his wife is unfaithful...even a dirty towel can cause gonorrhea in women!!!

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by khatea: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pls, visit ur doctor
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by seunmohmoh(f): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
It can be enlarged prostrate gland or gall stone.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by BLUEJAYY: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
khatea:
Either PID or heavy Candida. Pls, visit ur doctor/gynae
PID in a man? grin

Nairaland doctors I hail oo! grin

I don't know exactly why most Nigerians are scared of hospitals though. They prefer drinking all sorts of concoctions and mixtures, only show up when it's become so serious and there's little or nothing that can be done. Then they turn around and blame the clinicians for negligence.

Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by dukeo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Kindly move to FP.

I have two things to tell you :

1) Go to the hospital, that's where you will get the best help.

2) avoid Google when you start feeling weird because you'll probably have a heart attack one day.

3 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nelsizzy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Bro are you sure this could be UTI and not gonorrhea? I urinated blood today
If you urinated blood then it is UTI. Very painful something, just go to a clinic. It is easy to cure, you should be fine in a week maximum.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by badostic: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Don't deceive yourself, it is contaminated pussy fluid in your system. Go take Gentamicin injection for 5 days 150mg grin grin grin
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Saao(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

take it easy bro. Go check yourself first
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nelsizzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Buy levofloxacin; the full dosage and drink... I didn't say ciprofloxacin oh.
Ciprofloxacin works too though.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ojialo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Kindly move to FP.
please do not spend your money on any drugs just go and buy #100 garlic eat it clove morning and night for 5 days you'd see changes come back here and give your testimony

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ufuosco: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
My broad go and get yourself argumenti tablet.. Use it to flush your system.. Always use condom...
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by vallyjohn: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
gono gono on the beats it mustn't be thru sex you must have been sharing same toilet with a carrier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.