Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Experience Pain When Urinating - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Experience Pain When Urinating (27622 Views)

My Urine Split Into Many Parts When Urinating. / I Feel Pain When Urinating What Could Be The Cause / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by holuphisayor(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
I 'll advise you stop surfing the web for this kind thing grin
Before you go and slap your wife you contracted something through her. grin
Visit a doctor and avoid self medication. It's a small issue

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Las las you go dey alright. Won't respond again!
sleek82:
please keep quiet and stop talking trash here in the name of research, you think we are talking about Google here. Do you even understand how gonorrhea is got in women let alone how it is transmitted? You think because you have passed common entrance now, you can write Jamb....mschew!!!
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by OKOATA(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bro it could be Gono, to get an instant relief go to a pharmacy and ask for "white capsule", it's just 100 or 200. Get 100 Naira palmwine. Remove 3 capsules and pour the powdery substance in a half glass of palmwine, drink it. It's very bitter. Within 30min to 1hour you will start to pee the Gono out. You can do this every 7hours but still visit a pharmacist.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by JaphNice(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Buy levofloxacin; the full dosage and drink... I didn't say ciprofloxacin oh.
pls wht is the use of this antibiotic?
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Kaptainemeka(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
You should go to the hospital and check for a possible kidney dysfunction.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by maasoap(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Yes i feel feverish and tummy aches

Fever plus other symptoms you have explained before proved that you are suffering from Prostatitis, possibly acute prostatitis. Ciprotab should do the job. The one with 14 tablets should be okay, one in the morning, one at night for seven days. Leave your wife alone, she's not responsible for it.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ozoebuka1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
JaphNice:
pls wht is the use of this antibiotic?
it works fine for the disease the op is suffering from... Atimes, Cipro works but levofloxacin works always and better.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ozoebuka1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nelsizzy:
Ciprofloxacin works too though.
when ciprofloxacin fails levofloxacin does the work.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by may320: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
sad I have been suspicious of her moves. If this eventually plays out i will kill us both
Please don't try that o, you want to die and kill another man's child on top what?
Not saying what she did was good if eventually find guilty but thats not the way to go about it please.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Bro are you sure this could be UTI and not gonorrhea? I urinated blood today

Stop taking herbs, don't cause more damage with local herbs
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by kingcalors(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
DMerciful:
If he has a sexually transmitted disease and he has only his wife as his sexual partner, don't you think you're the idiotic person?
. I WONDER OOOO! It's as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by femi4: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Bro are you sure this could be UTI and not gonorrhea? I urinated blood today
yes, before you kill your wife:

Urinary tract infections. These occur when bacteria enter your body through the urethra and multiply in your bladder. Symptoms can include a persistent urge to urinate, pain and burning with urination, and extremely strong-smelling urine.

For some people, especially older adults, the only sign of illness might be microscopic blood in the urine.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by chyangel(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP.

Go to the hospital and do prostrate test.
If it's positive, kindly get back to me
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by joeeee240(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaykay443:

you can still contact it by sharing toilet of an infected person...it can even stay in your body for sometime before coming out

You cannot contact it from toilet seat oga
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
got no idea of how to cure it. but stop wearing super-tight boxers
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by 46arcadez(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have been suffering from this ailment for four days now and i can't seem to bear the pain anymore. I experience intense pain when urinating and frequent urge to urinate more. The urine is brownish and has a wierd smell. I googled it and it says urinary tract infection (UTI) but the treatment precribed is not understandable. Has anyone experienced this before? How can i go about the treatment? Please help with your contributions so i can be relieved of this suffering.

Kindly move to FP.
Go and buy augmetin 1mg
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
mctfopt:
Didn't know we have such large numbers of doctors who through patient's description of his health issue could offer treatment via online shocked

OP kindly disregard all you've read here, especially those prescribing drugs for you. Do yourself a favor and visit a hospital, let the doctors do their job!

I just went for test. They said results will be out on Monday

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by prodigyhenry: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

So they expect you to endure the pain till Monday?. Naija Na Zoo truly. Please tell me they gave you medications to use at least
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by joeeee240(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Alright, I wish you Goodluck bro. Please keep us updated
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
maasoap:

Fever plus other symptoms you have explained before proved that you are suffering from Prostatitis, possibly acute prostatitis. Ciprotab should do the job. The one with 14 tablets should be okay, one in the morning, one at night for seven days. Leave your wife alone, she's not responsible for it.

With all due respect you're a genius. I went for test a while ago but i was told the results would be out by Monday. I insisted on getting drugs from them to suppress the pain and they told me to go get ciprotab from pharmacy. I hope it works cos i got it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by quietswagg: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
PM me for a consultant urologist number
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Kingsval(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
go get ciproflaxin to flush it..... it's anti biotic
I have experienced that b4.... it worked perfectly
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by tabithababy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
46arcadez:

Go and buy augmetin 1mg

Augumentin 1mg shocked.

You guys prescribing drugs here should stop angry
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Anidora200(f): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Buy doxycline dosage 1cap twice daily for 10days
Fluconazole 200mg 1capsule daily for 10days
Tarivid (brand of ofloxacin) 1 tab twice daily for 10days, you'll be fine after taking them.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Adeevah(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.

Don't report to us here, deal with your wife abeg
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by mctfopt: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Oh, that's wonderful. Here's wishing you a quick recovery
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by oladiran2(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ghen then, thought you are even a young guy but instead married. It's definitely STD no question asked.I guess the lord has reveal what your wife had been doing behind your back.just resolve issues with patience and may the lord help you with the patience you need to forgive her.
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by hunterezi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Someone recommended a local herb i drank this morning. I urinated something like sticky mucor blood not long ago. I don't know how i possibly got gonorrhea. Is this not enough reason to think my wife is cheating?

I suffer same thing too bro...what drug is that? help me pls
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sanpipita(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Yes i feel feverish and tummy aches

Try go to hospital I don't think your issue is too difficult to treat, I had uti several times within three days I was OK.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by oladiran2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
If you don't have another partner then you got from your wife but not compulsory she got hers through cheating. Ladies contact STD easily through public toilets but more rampants through sex cos over the years ladies understand the consequences of public toilets and are always very cautious.
Ejimagifty:

Someone recommended a local herb i drank this morning. I urinated something like sticky mucor blood not long ago. I don't know how i possibly got gonorrhea. Is this not enough reason to think my wife is cheating?
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
sanpipita:

Try go to hospital I don't think your issue is too difficult to treat, I had uti several times within three days I was OK.

What drug did you use or treatment?
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by lekbel09(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
flinkthem:
Dont go to those doctors as most will give u a long term treatment because they want to make money.I experienced same last year and took many injections and drugs but none worked until I remember i used a drug sometime ago when I had a yeast infection from one girl I slept with.I decided to try it and trust me it was gone under 48 hours for good.Just buy a drug named (Fluconazole) from any big or medium size chemist and u will be fine trust me
o boy see doctor, self prescription is bad , I pity the OP if he sticks with your advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

100 Mental Patients Escape From Kenyan Hospital (Video) / UPDATE :There s no ERROR on the man who almost Died From A 'prescription Error' / Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.