Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Experience Pain When Urinating - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Experience Pain When Urinating (27593 Views)

My Urine Split Into Many Parts When Urinating. / I Feel Pain When Urinating What Could Be The Cause / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
hunterezi:

I suffer same thing too bro...what drug is that? help me pls

Bro go for test or go to pharmacy and buy ciprotab. That's what they later prescribed to me. The herb i drank was for gonorrhea i don't know the name of the concoction
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by oladiran2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just go to a standard pharmacist and complain. They know the injections to give you. Treatment will be around 5-7days morning and evening injections.
Ejimagifty:

What drug did you use or treatment?
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Jeffy1206(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.
your wife can get it from toilet or something like that not necessarily cheating biko undecided
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by BoboKush(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If i test positive to gonorrhea then my wife has a lot to answer. I have no other sexual partner. I had no symptoms before the pain began.

See talk... U might get it from toilet.... Same as ur wife.... So what make u think ur wife in an affair.... M disappointed in u.. U dont trust ur wife... Why marry who u can't trust
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by HOSTCOM(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

In the field of my work, I was opportuned to come across a woman whose husband always complain same thing you're complaining. The woman actually had infection caused by the Sanitary Pad she use monthly. I know this will surprise you and some may not believe it. The husband almost sent her parking thinking she was having extra marital affairs. She got to know when she went for test and it was confirmed. So sir, if you actually contract it from ur woman, its does not translate to extra marital affairs o. Pls get that.

This was my prescription for her. Look for "c24/7". Come and thank me and the oga that push it to FP later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by khatea: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
PID in a man? grin

Nairaland doctors I hail oo! grin

I don't know exactly why most Nigerians are scared of hospitals though. They prefer drinking all sorts of concoctions and mixtures, only show up when it's become so serious and there's little or nothing that can be done. Then they turn around and blame the clinicians for negligence.

Na wa oo.

I honestly thought op is female. Go to ur doctor @op, it's curable b4 it kills ur motility #peace
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by larryTall97: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
I’m certain it might not be your wife self. Could be toilet disease. I had same issue about 2 weeks ago. I had difficulty in passing out urine when it’s the last drop. I was shy to disclose this Cos peoples mentality are you’v Had unprotected sex. Well, I told a friend of mine and I wasn’t surprised when he laughed me saying have had sex unprotected. I did tell him I never even had sex for great periods of time not even the protected one. Well, we went to a pharmacist, I told him I had issue urinating and everyone present started laughing and teasing me that have become a man with the experience I was having. I feel sad Cos I Didn’t do what this guys claimed I did. So ,I sought the audience of the pharmacist in a private dialogue with the presence of my friend and I told him I never had sex and I was baffled why am having The said problem. He later enlightened me and told me it’s the general belief of people and he claimed that’s why it’s called STI. He further stated that it’s in a rear case people gets the issue outside sex related. He claimed other ways people could contact it is through sharing of towels or personal items,boxers for men and could be toilet disease also. He estimated that out of 100% people who has this infection, 95% are from sex and 5% are from other sources. He treated me by placing me on 5 days injection straight which o shouldn’t miss for a day. And he claimed injection was more preferable than the use of drugs (Tablet). That’s how I got treated. So, seek for medical advice before blaming your wife Sir!!

Typed this in haste. Do mind my Errors. Thanks
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by bellabello(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
kindly what's app me 08038599354 use herbal is totally cure than medicine
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by bellabello(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
you need to stop rotating pharmacy or hospitals these drugs we are taking just for prevention not totally cure that's why and after few years back you will still feel the same thing, but using herbal will cure it. like old days they don't have hospital or pharmacy but they survive more than we do
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Hoodbilonia: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hope u ddnt spread the message
Sorry i meant hiv
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
But how comes you got about infection, maybe you do stay in a house they share toilet.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by frozen70(f): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ejimagifty:

I did not have sex with anyone. I'm sure it's not gonorrhea

You don't need to be sure that it's gonorrhea before you acknowledge it

For the fact that you have ever had unprotected sex is enough for you to have it

Infection can stay longer in the body before it's detected

Go for comprehensive test and the results will explain everything to you

Infection is not a friend to man @ all
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by adenikesam(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
please go to the hospital, I hv a friend that experience such and she was given an injection for 3days and since then she hasn't experience such again.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by sanpipita(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

What drug did you use or treatment?
Ciprofloxacin drip and tablet plus flagyl drip
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Viicfuntop(f): 1:50am On Mar 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
You probably have an infection. Drink at least 3.5 litres of water daily, should flush out impurities.
Most importantly, see your doctor ASAP

No offense but does this make sense to you? How does water flush out infection?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by benjanny(m): 2:25am On Mar 30, 2019
About three years ago, I experienced such,to be honest and sincere I wasn't engaged in any sexual activity because my partner wasn't closer to me them
All I did was just to pray and ask God to heal me because my conscience was very clear and believe me I was healed after three days
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2019
benjanny:
About three years ago, I experienced such,to be honest and sincere I wasn't engaged in any sexual activity because my partner wasn't closer to me them
All I did was just to pray and ask God to heal me because my conscience was very clear and believe me I was healed after three days

So i should stop using my drugs and ignore doctor's prescription but instead pray? Your mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by TheAngry1: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2019
Viicfuntop:

No offense but does this make sense to you? How does water flush out infection?

You are obviously ignorant, so no offense taken. One of the first steps towards the treatment of UTI is drinking a lot of water (sometimes with lemon). Plus, I advised him to see his doctor.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Viicfuntop(f): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
TheAngry1:

You are obviously ignorant, so no offense taken. One of the first steps towards the treatment of UTI is drinking a lot of water (sometimes with lemon). Plus, I advised him to see his doctor.

Excuse me young man, you said infection and not uti, it could be clamydia or Gonorrhea or any other infection of which I know water would not just flush out the bacteria. How did you guess it was a UTI and not another. Is it something you have regularly? On a second thought, does it make sense to advice him to drink water so that he may pee more to flush out your infection, knowing fully well he complained about excruciating pain when peeing? You should have only mentioned a doctor in your comment. If I was going through something like that, I would want to avoid anything that would make me pee. So young man, like I said earlier, your comment made no sense.

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by XaintJoel20: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Dreambeat:
You have a Urinary Tract Infection.Its very easy to treat.See a doctor.

Is it sexually transmitted?
Thanks
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by dreamwords: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Someone recommended a local herb i drank this morning. I urinated something like sticky mucor blood not long ago. I don't know how i possibly got gonorrhea. Is this not enough reason to think my wife is cheating?
U and ur wife need to be treated if not u will contact it from her again after u are treated alone
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by dreamwords: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Thanks
Of course yes

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by dreamwords: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Dreambeat:
You have a Urinary Tract Infection.Its very easy to treat.See a doctor.
Guy , some UTI are really stubborn, they are resistant to most drugs, let him pray is not the stubborn ones
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by XaintJoel20: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2019
dreamwords:
Of course yes
Thanks
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Excuse me young man, you said infection and not uti, it could be clamydia or Gonorrhea or any other infection of which I know water would not just flush out the bacteria. How did you guess it was a UTI and not another. Is it something you have regularly? On a second thought, does it make sense to advice him to drink water so that he may pee more to flush out your infection, knowing fully well he complained about excruciating pain when peeing? You should have only mentioned a doctor in your comment. If I was going through something like that, I would want to avoid anything that would make me pee. So young man, like I said earlier, your comment made no sense.

Easy on him ma'am
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2019
ozoebuka1:
when ciprofloxacin fails levofloxacin does the work.

The ciprotab really worked as i was able to sleep overnight without much urge to pee like before. Also the abdominal pain has stopped but i still have painful bloody urine. The urine is so painful till now. I hope by the time i complete the dosage of my drugs all will change. Thanks
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nelsizzy(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

The ciprotab really worked as i was able to sleep overnight without much urge to pee like before. Also the abdominal pain has stopped but i still have painful bloody urine. The urine is so painful till now. I hope by the time i complete the dosage of my drugs all will change. Thanks
You will be fine in 3 days max. Ciao

1 Like

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Dreambeat: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Thanks
Yes it could be an STI,they both have virtually similar clinical features.This is the more reason he needs to see a doctor and get proper evaluation.Urine MCS may need to be done and the right antibiotics prescribed if it's any of the two
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ozoebuka1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

when you completes the full dosage and the blood still persists, try out levofloxacin... Levo will stop both the blood and the pain...
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by ozoebuka1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ejimagifty:

You can even stop with the Cipro and tryout levo, the effect is immediate.
Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 02, 2019
ozoebuka1:
You can even stop with the Cipro and tryout levo, the effect is immediate.

The cipro worked. My pains are over. Urine back to normal

2 Likes

Re: I Experience Pain When Urinating by 2019prophets(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2019
tufiaaaa.. this one done carry STD shocked *Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.