Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? (1539 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
sukerefakere:
Have a nice day ahead... thanks
You too dear, thank you very much, and God be with you. wink
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:
You were banned by the spam bot.

Stop seeing demons everywhere.

Argggghhhhh... Religious people.
.Na so one woman dey roll for ground this morning say dem call her witch.
Yeah spam bot that didn't know my address until moments after I had a conversation with seun, you guys are really showing the devastating effect Satan zombism can have on human beings.

Spam bot kor, anti spam bot ni
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by ThothHermes: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Yeah spam bot that didn't know my address until moments after I had a conversation with seun, you guys are really showing the devastating effect Satan zombism can have on human beings.

You don't know what a bot is. Google it.
You be mumu. (Couldn't resist)

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:

You don't know what a bot is. Google it.
You be mumu. (Couldn't resist)
Call me whatever you wish to, but it is definitely a googolplex times better than whatever you are.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by ThothHermes: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Call me whatever you wish to, but it is definitely a googolplex times better than whatever you are.
Okay.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by ThothHermes: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Okay.

By the way do you attend chosen

You sound like them.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by bobowaja(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
I can see seun peeping. Sir ur attention is not needed here. He is a resident clown which all of us hv decided to share a space with.
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:
Okay.

By the way do you attend chosen

You sound like them.
What I would say is that you are definitely not among the "few are chosen", but the "many are called".

Because if you are not yet able to perceive the truth that the anti spam bot is just being used as a guise to advance the agenda of vested interests in Nairaland, then you are definitely not among the "few are chosen".

And when I speak of "few are chosen" I certainly ain't speaking of a denomination. wink
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
bobowaja:
I can see seun peeping. Sir ur attention is not needed here. He is a resident clown which all of us hv decided to share a space with.
Yeah when a Satan zombie calls someone a clown, that person must be something special indeed, and hence ought to be taken very seriously.

Wow! See fear, fear!

Showing signs of desperation not to have your worst nightmare back to give you more agony and trauma.

But well let's see what happens at the expiration of my ban, and then we'd see if you'd get your wish.

Mind you this is jesusjnrresurrected, so if jesusjnr dies, jesusjnr multiplies, kapish!
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by bobowaja(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
jjresurrected:
Yeah when a Satan zombie calls someone a clown, that person must be something special indeed, and hence ought to be taken very seriously.

Wow! See fear, fear!

Showing signs of desperation not to have your worst nightmare back to give you more agony and trauma.

But well let's see what happens at the expiration of my ban, and then we'd see if you'd get your wish.

Mind you this is jesusjnrresurrected, so if jesusjnr dies, jesusjnr multiplies, kapish!
I will rather leave you to the bots. Even your fellow Christians hv left you to your condition. grin grin grin

Guy seek help asap
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by jjresurrected: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
bobowaja:

I will rather leave you to the bots. Even your fellow Christians hv left you to your condition. grin grin grin

Guy seek help asap
It obvious why you'd rather have a uneven playing field, because these are results that are being churned out in spite of that, so how much more when it becomes a level playing field?

Should I call hard mirror for you so you can cry on his shoulder, "oh please hard mirror this guy is too strong for us please come and help us...."

Now it seun you are begging, "oh please seun please don't listen to him oh..." beggy, beggy!

Yeah you are used to having people as the owner of Nairaland using his influence and leverage to back you up, well let me see how that matches up with someone who has the backing of God you say doesn't exist, if you win even here in the religious section of nairaland even with all of seun might, then I'd agree with you that God doesn't exist as you claim, deal?
Re: Jesusjnr Is Under Attack! Does Seun Know About This? by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
ThothHermes:
You were banned by the spam bot.

Stop seeing demons everywhere.

Argggghhhhh... Religious people.
.Na so one woman dey roll for ground this morning say dem call her witch.
just ordinary spam bot ban am and he's already going spiritual lol shits like these happens when one is over spiritual..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Oduneje Visit To Arthur Eze Na Ukpo Palace Pt1 / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica / My Final Opinion About Tithing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.