Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (56280 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Abeg make una no mind this brother and sister fellowship conjurers..

Never trust all these guys that form brother in church..

Na them do bad thing pass..

Trust me he is eyeing one sister in fellowship.. that's why..

Bros stop lying joor.. who u wan play fool here..
Abeg pack one side..

Your type too like brother and sister parole in fellowship... See your head there
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by DedeNkem: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation

If you have not had sex with her, then it would be understandable. But in this case, you have already had sex with her and suddenly boom! you're no more interested to have sex because of some st*upid "fellowship" or should I call it "follow sheep"!?

It makes absolutely no sense! I hope she's cheating you right now. Cut her loose so she could be free to date a real man!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Ubdavis(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
With this few point of yours, u are simply tired of ha. Once u see a fresh pussy, that vow of staying off sex will vanished automatically. Bet me an see!!!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Celomosa: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Make her to understand the way you fee.Explain to her the same way you did it here and I am so sure she will very understand,and will later appreciate your courage and uniqueness as a person.Is not everyone that can take your stand.A whole lot of folks will continue with the relationship and when they feel they've eaten enough, will come up with issues
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Jeferious: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
I just dey look niggaz wey dey wish say dem dey op's position. Truly, sexual starvation is a very bad. Men who have stayed with nymphos know that it's not really a funny experience. Even if you feed very well, all that energy would be wasted on sex. Your woman no go ever gree make you concentrate on another thing that is not her body. If you do, she would show you in words and actions that you're making her feel worthless. And if you don't feed well, na die you dey.

Personally, I've had encounters with 3, and even my current is one too. We hardly leave the house when she's around, unless we want to buy foodstuffs or chill out in some public places. Every night is a sex vigil: I can't sleep because I'm expected to browse every part of her body all night. When my D gets tired, my fingers and tongue takes over till it comes back to life. On a 24-hour day, we spend like 10-12 hours making love. And of course every academic work and other meaningful ventures is put on hold till she leaves.

The good thing is that we don't stay together. It's a long-distance thing, though we have a guaranteed 10 days to spend with each other every month. So the other part of the month when she's not around, I use it to update myself in my academics and my financial hustle, because I won't spend any time on them when she's around. Oftentimes I use to stylishly beg her to go. She's a great girl btw. Imagine we stayed in the same area...by now I would have been a bleeped-up individual.

Op, I understand your plight. You can't serve her desires and God at the same time. If you've considered all possible consequences and you prefer to serve God unsparingly, send her away. She go cast your matter for that fellowship.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Everyone on this thread is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by ogaofficer(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
deepwater:
OP

TOTO no get speedometer
Leave mata for Mathias
as e no easy for Ezekiel
no be say na only Emeka go dey make am.
go and hustle, make money and rule your own world
if she is gonna collect the Diik from outside she will surely do it irrespective of her liking sex or not.

After all the cry wey Alex cry for LEO, Tobi still wire the girl barely 24 hours after been off camera.
Lolu form good boy tire, ANTO still carry yansh give TOBI for the same house make him paint with poster color
Bambam get BF outside, but Tedi A flog am scatter for toilet.

There are some things u cant just stop from happening.

Most of our Nigerian girls are free to air, once u get the password you go browse tire
This will be your second post I will be reading today and I must confess that, you are just hitting the nail directly on its head, especially when you talk about naija ladies considering the fact that you are one. I love your comments so far.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by tunize(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Are you avoiding having sex with her cos of your position or probably cos of ur spirituality or should i seh change of heart? If its for the former sorry bro ur reasons are some how. But the latter, then ur reasons are genuin cos positon dey change hand. And besides in as far as she wants sex that much and na girl her body don need am badly the posiblity of her cheating is 100.10% plain truth. Is either you sit her down and tell hef ur mind cos there's not like break up with out hurting anybody. No mtter how u form strong heart reach u must feel am. Jst be plain.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Tvegas(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
Regardless of how she paints it, all I know is that my girlfriend is obsessed with sex. I'm holding a position now in my fellowship which does not allow me to satisfy her sexual desires (though we've had sex before I assumed the office).

Thanks in anticipation

You are wasting your time, You decided not to have sex not because you fear God but because of your position in the fellowship. Change your logic or go back to her, God cannot be mocked.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by RealAdewole(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Guest007:
if you're honest with yourself... end the relationship and remain mutual friends. You can't judge her because you changed the beat of the drum. If you tell her the truth she will keep you as a Main and get herself a fat side D to service her once every couple of months, and that's her respecting your feelings. Are you against ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl sexual contact or can you pleasure her but never chuck preek

That last sentence....
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
tohyorsih busted! grin grin grin
undecided
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by blank(f): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
What fellowship does light have with darkness? Can two walk together unless they agree?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Divoc19(f): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ignore her online. It will wear off with time.

SIR0:

She's an undergraduate and she has many admirers, both on campus and at her fellowship. Considering the way we relate and chat these days, I am afraid she would likely cheat on me sooner or later. And I strongly wish to avoid sex until we get married.

Whenever I say this to her, the language seems distasteful. The sex means so much to her. I love her so much and I wouldn't want her to offend me by looking for other means to satisfy her sexual needs (cheating on me) while we are still in relationship.

Please how do I break up with her without hurting her feelings? Or, what other advice do you have for me?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
SIR0:

Thanks in anticipation
1. U Want To Break Up With Her because Sex? 2. U Are Scared Dat She Will Cheat On U. 3. She Has Many Admirers. U Should Be Positive In Ur Thinking Or Assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.