Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Big Brother Naija Show Is Scripted - Anto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Show Is Scripted - Anto (841 Views)

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress / Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / #bbnaija: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Tweets That Anto Sounds Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Big Brother Naija Show Is Scripted - Anto by damiloladuke: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Reality TV star Anto Lecky has alleged that the Big Brother Naija show is scripted and not real just as the organizers make the viewers to believe.

Anto while making this known via a Twitter post, said she was evicted on the 2018 edition of the show over the voting inconsistencies of the organizers.

She wrote:

''You don’t have to like me or my 3% fans but you can’t tell me there wasn’t inconsistencies in the voting data that was presented. Nor can you tell me the show “script” didn’t feed off of public opinion. It’s the fact''.

*Everyone noticed this in the 2017 edition so saying it now is no big deal,what is big deal is that the 2018 set seem to be really acting out the double wahala that they were named after and that the supposed reunion might not bring the desired result biggie hoped for......

https://lailasnews.com/big-brother-naija-show-is-scripted-anto/

lalasticlala

Re: Big Brother Naija Show Is Scripted - Anto by itspzpics(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Before nko
Re: Big Brother Naija Show Is Scripted - Anto by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2019

(1)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Seen Teasing An Unknown Lady In A Hotel After A Hot Sex / How My Nude Live Video With MC Galaxy Affected Me – Etinosa / Media Personality, Ebuka's Step Out In Pink Suit [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.