Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (36079 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Yuceeluv(f): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
'Sucking' indeed. I can't be more 'sucked' mehn. grin
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by poshbrave(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
na pap dey d guy head, for datimg a married woman for 6months without knowing

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by nwadiuko1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
Marry a non-virgin Nigerian lady at your own peril.

Why else was she dating and cheating on her husband if not for sexual satisfaction?

Will a virgin lady try this? No!
Why? Because she'll always be sexually contented with whatever you can offer in bedroom, not these irresponsible and wayward non-virgins who'll keep comparing the sexual performance of their man with their exes.

Marry a Virgin lady and stand a good chance of living a long life.
wee you keeep qwayet..... what do you know about virgins?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by ShenTeh(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Now we all are "sucked"
Its a 'sucking' experience undecided

Very 'Sucking' o my sister.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Olukat(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin So women here have succeeded in making an issue out of"sucked"?
Distracting men from the main issue shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Ohraykon: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Why else was she dating and cheating on her husband if not for sexual satisfaction?

Why? Because she'll always be sexually contented with whatever you can offer in bedroom, not these irresponsible and wayward non-virgins who'll keep comparing the sexual performance of their man with their exes.

shut up with dis stupid virgin talk abi u wan chop hymen sill mentality as if virgins are saint rubbish n buhari sad
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by martineverest(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
tolugar:
Wow

I was sucked reading this too.

Women sha. Am sucked
u are dumb is u believe this fake story written by bloggers
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by larryking540: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kobicove:
How can you date a woman for 6 months and not find out that she is married?

Except if her husband lives in another state or country...

guy pray make womann no mean u o,u fit no even know her family hux, just pray everyday u meet d good ones not d Delilah ones
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Kennydoc(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
tolugar:
Wow

Women sha. Am sucked

Na Ibadan or Bayelsa guy. They say 'socked' instead of 'shocked' (as in, pronounce 'sh' as 's'), so he assumed the spelling is 'sucked'.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by anthonyuncle(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
I will go to ICM tomorrow, I like watching live plays
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Happyfela(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fake News
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
ShenTeh:

Very 'Sucking' o my sister.
cheesy
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by MzTunechi(f): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
What a sucking story!
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by VicSenio(f): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
This sounds like some kind of exam questions!!!
And you can add, calculate the time spent in the relationship, if the relationship lasts for only 5.5 months
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by lomprico(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
tolugar:
Wow

Women sha. Am sucked

Suckedness almost kiled me from d story.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Indomie001: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
tolugar:
Wow

Women sha. Am sucked
you wont see that grammaNasi when you need him grin
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by cgniyi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
The English sef get k-leg. "Married woman of 2 years" implies she is 2 years old.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by r4roty(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
I am also really 'sucked' to hear this story. fake news.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by ledaman: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afonja! I was sucked lolz!
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Kingsasian(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Jessyjack post=77119087]this guy must be from Ibadan,.... "I was sucked".... it's Inyensco
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by msiu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
So with all these sucking, you weren't sucked in at OP?

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Ddkingz: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

True talk man... Whores will forEVER be whores.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Ddkingz: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
jife:

How do you expect to have a Virgin when most men believe in multiple partners

Bros... If u ready, virgin fool market
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Origin(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
If the reply was " iyawo oga ni, odun keji re ti won tin fe ira won"

It could have lots of meaning....

Just thinking out loud...... Still minding my business this 2019.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by nextstep(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
He met her, and she sucked... wink wink

Eyahhh... see how this girl's plans just scatter because of a poke-nose friend. grin grin
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by aidookp(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
something like this happened in my compound about two months ago. A woman with two kids ran out of her matrimonial home to get herself engaged to another man.it took the interventions of both families before the woman returned home last week after staying out of her house for more than two months. women are something else ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by MrPaul2: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Virgin my foot. I broke one recently thinking I got myself a Queen. Only three weeks I went to schools before I came back she was blessed with STD. A lady that will cheat will cheat if you like let her be a virgin before you marry her, by the time she has tasted it, bros she will want to check others
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by tunize(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kobicove:

Bros even if the husband deh the same state if she nor tell u u nor go know fear some women.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by BlackPantherCri: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kobicove:

I'm sure they were speaking Yoruba language or the barber was translating from yoruba to English in his head. In yoruba, boyfriend or husband means Oko. Married for two years may be dating for two years. Please no spoil person market " Mr. sucked". Let your guy propose and let her give her response. Remember nobody likes a snitch.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by tunize(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Hehehehehe ur own full your body ooh.
A woman that will cheat must surely cheat virgin or not. Sometimes is not always about the d*ck, sometimes many factors are involved. Not that am saying cheating is good buh sometimes u still have to look at the attitudes of some husband too. Same goes with men that cheat its not cos of the p**sy.( A cheat is always a cheat), cos they're nvr satisfied.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Ugosample(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
LordAdam16:
And?

Guys have been doing this for generations. As far as I'm concerned, the guy should take it on the chin. And the "friend" should stop painting an entire gender with the "scum" brush. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you're too pissed, head to the gym and let it all out.

No point in disturbing the peace, we've got more important problems to tackle... Like why is it still socially unacceptable to hit a woman if she screws up but it's okay for a lady to hit a guy if he screws up? If chivalry is dead and male privilege has to end, that's got to go too.

-Lord

you have said it all
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by emkz: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
This story is not true. How can a man date a girl for six months and not know she is married? So he never visited her at home?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.