Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (36087 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by ACE1010: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
tolugar:
Wow

I was sucked reading this too.

Women sha. Am sucked

Still sucking imagine

Continue sucking you hear grin grin
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by pek(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is sucking.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by chibuzorAbia: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
aidookp:
something like this happened in my compound about two months ago. A woman with two kids ran out of her matrimonial home to get herself engaged to another man.it took the interventions of both families before the woman returned home last week after staying out of her house for more than two months. women are something else ooo

Rubbish! She is gone already and she must have been disappointed in the other guy. Good sex can confuse women.
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by palz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
What a sucking moment
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Jessyjack(f): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Kingsasian post=77125983][/quote]

lol... so you know say na me.... badguy...
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Kingsasian(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jessyjack:

lol... so you know say na me.... badguy...

Yes na. lol
Re: Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years by Jessyjack(f): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kingsasian:
Yes na. lol

hahah hahah....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Fashion Or Madness??? / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.