Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days (36084 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fellow nairalanders, please I need advice from matured minds in this group.

I'm in a two year relationship with my woman, we're both working. I'm 34 while she's 27. My montly salary and commision is over 200k with other side hustle i do that bring in funds for me, i also just got a car i want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time.

My fiancee on the other hand is earning 75k monthly. I take good care of her needs and makes sure she doesn't lack anything I can afford.

We both plan to settle down by December.

Sometimes last month she missed her period, after the test we discovered she's 5 weeks pregnant.

I'm against abortion because of the dangers involved in the aftermath, i suggested she keep the baby while I come and see her family and do some necessary things before the main wedding. But she insisted in aborting the baby, reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

She has aborted the baby and had complications because of the quack nurse that performed the abortion. I spent a lot to make her back on her feet

I'm gradually losing interest in the relationship cos that single act of her. I've kept this to myself.

I just need advice on how to handle this. Cos I'm already fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Foodqueen(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.

571 Likes 45 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by tightpuna(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.

600 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
tightpuna:
That banny day hide something from u boss..he fee be say no be u get the pregnant.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Zonefree(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
Bros I no dey vouch for woman oo. But to the best of my knowledge she's not seeing someone else. I might be wrong though.
You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.

401 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
I'm not saying she's cheating on you, but if she really did loved you and saw a future with you, she wouldn't have done an abortion.

Maybe the baby was not yours, I don't know.

444 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Read my last line bro.. you can keep your advice
Zonefree:

You're still under her shackles, so, I'll reserve my advise.

At 34, you still believe your Nigerian girlfriend is not seeing someone else undecided
Married women staying with their husband dey hawk kpekus like Tom Tom, talk more of ordinary girlfriend.

I think you need exorcism first. No amount of advise can save you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by budaatum: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
First, I am not against abortion, my mantra being, my body my choice, but aborting without your consent is indicative of other things she's likely to do in the future despite your lack of consent, and that's beside you already being "fed up with her with her recent disrespect and the way she talks to me anyhow even in public".

Think of it this way. Imagine the "car I want to register with bolt/uber to still bring in funds in my free time" decides to break down whenever you carry passengers and disrespects you anyhow in public, would you keep it instead of getting rid of it and buying a car that does what you want and respects you?

The answer might be yes if you are broke and can't buy a new and better car or somehow don't deserve one, but if you can I'm certain you'd do what you ought to.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
reason being that she can't be pregnant and be working. Unless I place her on a monthly salary.

so for the past 2yrs, you didnt know about her above state of mind?! so she just disappeared one day and came back in the evening telling you that she aborted OR she told you exactly when she will do it, and did it?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Proserpina: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2023

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cavreek: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
She disrespected u enough to go against ur wish
Apart from that she has d tendency of putting her career ahead of you or ur proposed family
Think twice

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by bummyla(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Once she is back on her feet! Dump her

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so for the past 2yrs, you didnt know about her above state of mind?! so she just disappeared one day and came back in the evening telling you that she aborted OR she told you exactly when she will do it, and did it?!
her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
her above state of mind was not known to me until she got pregnant. To be honest with you when i met her She was the industrious and independent type of a woman which attracted me to her. I still can't explain where the sudden change came from. For the abortion I she didn't tell me when she did it, i only knew about it when she started developing complications.
the job she's doing I also got it for her after her Nysc.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by austine4real(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
U better run from her

Since u adviced her not to abort but she

There is a tendency that she might have complications when married

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:

You should have told her that if she got an abortion, you're calling off the wedding.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by 1Sharon(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
For her to av aborted against your wish, I'll say you should move on from her.

I pity her future husband.

Yep.

If she didn't want a baby, why didn't she protect herself undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by akube34: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
u r wrong bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
1Sharon:

You should have told her that if she got an abortion, you're calling off the wedding.
didn't want to be too harsh cos of the condition she was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by cutecommend: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
really/
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
didn't want to be too harsh cos of the condition she was.

She didn't even have the decency to tell you she was going to get an abortion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:

- so you guys never had a discussion about pregnancy, even though you had unprotected sex?
- eventually, you dodged a bullet since you now figure out the type of woman she truly is (aka a woman you dont desire to build a future with). so why dont you jejely accept that she aint the one and move on with your life?

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys never a discussion about pregnancy, even though you had unprotected sex?
- eventually, you dodged a bullet since you now figure out the type of woman she truly is (aka a woman you dont desire to build a future with). so why dont you jejely accept that she aint the one and move on with your life?
totally out of point

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:
totally out of point

- so you guys have been together for 2 yrs and you didnt know what her thought was about pregnancy?!
- so after 2 yrs, you just found out the type of woman you had, but never thought about it before while having unprotected sex with her?
- now you found out the type of demon she is and instead of running from her, you want to find ways to stay with her?!?!?!?!??!
- what about JEJELY WALKING AWAY FROM HER?! have you thought of doing that?!?!

your story makes very little sense...

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Whoa
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so you guys have been together for 2 yrs and you didnt know what her thought was about pregnancy?!
- so after 2 yrs, you just found out the type of woman you had, but never thought about it before while having unprotected sex with her?
- now you found out the type of demon she is and instead of running from her, you want to find ways to stay with her?!?!?!?!??!

- what about JEJELY WALKING AWAY FROM HER?! have you thought of doing that?!?!
your story makes very little sense...

you don't need a further explanation bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Jaybee3456: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Someone got rid of your own child without your consent and you're here asking for advice

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Morgan9(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
uzomakanaki:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by uzomakanaki(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Morgan9:

Take anything from a woman but not disrespect..

I can even forgive a cheating partner.. but u see disrespect..in public.. I don't take it lightly at all.

My wife I married 2yrs ago started disrespecting me of recent.
I scolded her about it .. she promised to change only to resume again..

One night I beat her black and blue..
Called her father to come and Carry her daughter that I am no longer interested in the marriage..

Na pleadings and plenty abeg them take settle us with stern warning that such disrespect won't happen again going forward..

bro why will you beat a woman? Is it not better you guys go your way?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Adejo1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
What other advise are you looking for...?
I just know it's very hard to advise someone who's in love
uzomakanaki:

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by mrcrabs(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Go your own way na, what is even wrong with you this man. You want to start a family with this kind of lady in your life. Omo na wa for people o angry angry angry ;angry sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abortion? Clean her history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Man Calls Out Ex-Girlfriend On Facebook For Dumping Him After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.