Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! (7367 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
And what is that?
The way they resolve misunderstanding within themselves quickly and don't carry grudges around.
When you see two guys fighting ,you will think that they are going to be sworn enemy for life but very wrong of you,
Just give them two days or even shorter than that, they have reconciled and now laughing together.
A totally different case when it comes to women.
Little exchange of words, we will carry it in mind for ages,
Burning in grudges and bitterness.
Ladies have to copy from guys on this aspect.
#OriakuISback

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yes. Guys are cool like that.

But they say when two elephants fight, the ground suffers.

Unlike females, when guys decide to bear grudges, it usually ends fatally. So it’s easier to just kiss and make up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin

You went awol after the elections, hope to read some funny banters soon. grin
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
PRESENTATION:
grin

You went awol after the elections, hope to read some funny banters soon. grin
I went for a sabbatical leave.
Am back.
Go and enjoy una next level

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
And what is that?
The way they resolve misunderstanding within themselves quickly and don't carry grudges around.
When you see two guys fighting ,you will think that they are going to be sworn enemy for life but very wrong of you,
Just give them two days or even shorter than that, they have reconciled and now laughing together.
#OriakuISback
Until Money is involved undecided

4 Likes

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:

I went for a sabbatical leave.
Am back.
Go and enjoy una next level

grin

I nor join next level people aka BMC, but we all in this together na.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Money causes misunderstanding.
But how it is resolved, na wetin I de talk about
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin

I nor join next level people aka BMC, but we all in this together na.

4 Likes

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
u are right

3 Likes

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by stinjoe(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
I think that's the way the female gender are wired mentally. I stand to corrected. So, it's now left for them to find a possible means to adjust it in a positive way. If not checked before hand, it can be detrimental to ones health.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
shakara will always make it difficult for women to bury the hatchet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by yetunsbay(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
stinjoe:
I think that's the way the female gender are wired mentally. I stand to corrected. So, it's now left for them to find a possible means to adjust it in a positive way. If not checked before hand, it can be detrimental to ones health.
'I stand to be corrected' - wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong - correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
yetunsbay:
'I stand to be corrected' - wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong - correct

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Biggty(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
U haven't meet some guy who hold grudges for months, those kind of guys are usually the sisy type. They can keep u in mind for a trivia issue which u wouldn't know urself.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by 9jaBloke: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
And what is that?
#OriakuISback

Perks of communal wining.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
And what is that?
#OriakuISback

Good lessons
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is so true . I had an issue with a good friend of mine that became physical. Two days after, we are buying each other food and playing basketball .

#GUYPOWER.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nah bro
WilliamsChelster:
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by victorian(f): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Well in my real life understanding, When a woman does not like her fellow woman, just keep clear from her . Because if people or other friends reconcile both women. Trust me one of the two women will be thinking of striking back, even after the reconciliation.
But if u have a female friend who likes u naturally, most times they stand by you especially if she has a good heart .

I don't force friendships with women, if u like be my friend, if u like don't be. I care less but just don't block my way or tamper with my loved ones or else na war to the end. Live your life and lemme live mine.
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Earthquake2: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is this doing in politics section?

1 Like

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Nah bro
My guy you never jam that’s why you think so. Money has divided many friendships

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by BetWinners(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
No surprise there.Men are generally better than women in every way imaginable cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Forget the gender ish, as a guy if you f up i cut you off.

Sometimes it's not about holding grudges or anything, sometimes you just wanna keep your distance for sanity sake, doesn't mean you're still mad at them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by anochuko01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
true! girls and pride! the same attitude they show guys!
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by yetunsbay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:

a slay queen spoken English got improved

1 Like

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Biggty:
U haven't meet some guy who hold grudges for months, those kind of guys are usually the sisy type. They can keep u in mind for a trivia issue which u wouldn't know urself.

We know those type that's we call them bitchez
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by chigoizie7(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
My guy you never jam that’s why you think so. Money has divided many friendships

Even with the money matter.

after that fight. the wrong person admit that he is wrong and reach out for settlement at once.

wetin wan make men fight b4 if no be money?
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
There's this guy in my neighborhood I don't talk to cos he smokes, but since the day we argued football, he's been my very good friend.
That's guys for u
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by murphyrichy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
If only women will learn that, the world will be at peace.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by zolajpower: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
mrAMG2:
Yes. Guys are cool like that.

But they say when two elephants fight, the ground suffers.

Unlike females, when guys decide to bear grudges, it usually ends fatally. So it’s easier to just kiss and make up.
We are wired like that period . We don't scratch our head like the opposite sex do .
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by zolajpower: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
chigoizie7:

Even with the money matter.

after that fight. the wrong person admit that he is wrong and reach out for settlement at once.

wetin wan make men fight b4 if no be money?

And women

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.