Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! (7373 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
And what is that?
The way they resolve misunderstanding within themselves quickly and don't carry grudges around.
When you see two guys fighting ,you will think that they are going to be sworn enemy for life but very wrong of you,
Just give them two days or even shorter than that, they have reconciled and now laughing together.
A totally different case when it comes to women.
Little exchange of words, we will carry it in mind for ages,
Burning in grudges and bitterness.
Ladies have to copy from guys on this aspect.
#OriakuISback
Don't forget that men go to the extent of killing each other, something the opposite sex lacks the courage to do.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Foodforthought: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Don't forget that men go to the extent of killing each other, something the opposite sex lacks the courage to do.
Did you just say the opposite sex lacks the courage? Depends on the gravity of the issue, women are more dangerous to each other in such situations...I know from experience.

1 Like

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Kusherman: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Pointguardusa:
This is so true . I had an issue with a good friend of mine that became physical. Two days after, we are buying each other food and playing basketball .

#GUYPOWER.

Mine was even the next day. Funny thing was I was so angry that day I felt I could kill him but the next day we just share joint for hood dey complement our punching game
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol
Kusherman:

Mine was even the next day. Funny thing was I was so angry that day I felt I could kill him but the next day we just share joint for hood dey complement our punching game
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
zolajpower:
And women
las las. dem go just laugh over it.
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
victorian:
Well in my real life understanding, When a woman does not like her fellow woman, just keep clear from her . Because if people or other friends reconcile both women. Trust me one of the two women will be thinking of striking back, even after the reconciliation.
But if u have a female friend who likes u naturally, most times they stand by you especially if she has a good heart .

I don't force friendships with women, if u like be my friend, if u like don't be. I care less but just don't block my way or tamper with my loved ones or else na war to the end. Live your life and lemme live mine.
Shikena.

Hhmm.. Well spoken

1 Like

Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by pakingzzzzz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Yeah!!!... Call it adrenaline!
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ur a fool amarabae . angry
Re: One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
TheDevil666:
Ur a fool amarabae . angry

grin grin..you dey vex o cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, See Postures That Will Keep Your Man Coming / I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.