Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What's Should The Man Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Should The Man Do (539 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Should The Man Do by mumumugu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
A man rented a house and moved in with his family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from # 400,000 to #500,000. He didn't complain because he liked the house. The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She lent the money to her husband to pay the rent. The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful and he paid back later. Two years later, the house rent increased to # 700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What he found out really shocked him The house belonged to his wife. The question is; What will you do if you were the man Be sincere with your comment
Re: What's Should The Man Do by IamD18: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
I will pretend like I found out nothing, intentionally insist on paying a dine for the house rent again, threaten and wait for war or court case and then watch what my wife will do.

1 Like

Re: What's Should The Man Do by chuddyforlife(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bk
Re: What's Should The Man Do by greatnaija01: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
PAY BACK THE 500K BORROWED FROM THE WIFE

THEN FIND WHATEVER WAY I CAN TO BORROW THE 700K AND PAY.

AFTER PAYING, I MOVE OUT FOR GOOD.... to an unknown and untraceable location.

ONLY TERM OF COMING BACK... Is to be paid in full for the years with an apology letter signed by her parents or two elders in her family.

mumumugu:
A man rented a house and moved in with his
family.
After 2 years, the rent was increased from #
400,000 to #500,000.
He didn't complain because he liked the
house.
The following year, he couldn't come up with
the money and the agent was on his neck.
The wife saw what the husband was going
through and decided to help. She lent the money
to her husband to pay the rent.
The husband was indeed very happy that his
wife was so helpful and he paid back later.
Two years later, the house rent increased to #
700,000 and the man became upset. So he
begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord
so that he could plead with him but the agent
bluntly refused.
The man decided to do an underground
investigation to uncover who the landlord is.
What he found out really shocked him
The house belonged to his wife.
The question is;
What will you do if you were the man
Be sincere with your comment
Re: What's Should The Man Do by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Well, he would just stop paying Noni.

No big deal �.

People should avoid situations that disturb peace in marriages. The wife however on her side must have had a solid reason for doing that.
Mind you, she may have inherited the property and not necessarily built it.

So no cause for fuss.
Re: What's Should The Man Do by topedoski(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
I won't say anything we will be living on debt If d landlord vex make he/she pursue us lol cheesy
I hate what I don't like
Re: What's Should The Man Do by chuddyforlife(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mehn let d truth be told d wuman herself is a jezibel
Re: What's Should The Man Do by iTearHerToto: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hoes will forever be trapped in greed, Gluttony and selfishness angry
Re: What's Should The Man Do by Destiblack(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2019
That man never had a wife but child bearer

(1) (Reply)

Man Visits His Friend’s House In Lagos, Met His Girlfriend There (photos) / 4 Signs Your Partner Is Not Mature Enough For You / Nigerian Invents Electricity Generator That Runs On Water (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.