Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. (975 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Alright guys ,I'm in this situation now and need advice from the general public....no insult intended please,a little confusing but those with high IQ can savvy .... Now, can u get married to a girl who is an ex to two of your friends of whom she has a 3 year old baby with one but currently dating u serioisly....?

modified: she was between 16-18/when these things happened..she was brainwashed then anf immature ....now she is 22.....
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Kingosytex(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy

Your friends did a chop and clean mouth and you want to come carry the luggage all in the name of love. Why didn't those friend of yours see anything marriageable in the girl to make her a wife?

Bia nwoke m, use your head, i repeat use your head in order for you to avoid seeking our advise with the caption like "MY WIFE IS STILL SEEING HER EX, SHOULD I DIVORCE HER?". Remember "Okafor's Law"

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by luvyaself95(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
I rebuke every spirit of karishika in your life...

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wallahi even my village people won't be happy . grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Abfinest007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Your friends did a chop and clean mouth and you want to come carry the luggage all in the name of love. Why didn't those friend of yours see anything marriageable in the girl to make her a wife?

Bia nwoke m, use your head, i repeat use your head in order for you to avoid seeking our advise with the caption like "MY WIFE IS STILL SEEING HER EX, SHOULD I DIVORCE HER?". Remember "Okafor's Law"

Iol bad guy
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Abfinest007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
guy use ur head why will want to play in a match that u are three goals down already.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why? shocked

The girl must be either an easy lay or an incredible one because I fail to understand why three friends, out of millions of women, would choose to recycle the same girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Why? shocked

The girl must be either an easy lay or an incredible one because I fail to understand why three friends, out of millions of women, would choose to recycle the same girl.
chai grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
nisai:
chai grin grin grin grin

Isn't it so though? They're intent on keeping her in their circle, I guess because she either puts out with the eagerness of an alley cat or when she opens her legs magic happens grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Diamond23(f): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Not a good idea. Tot z against d rules in brothers code?
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Why? shocked

Recycle? Chai! Sister Why sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Recycle? Chai! Sister Why sad

What is a more suitable word then?

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Skmoda(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
What a complicated issue? You need to access every opportunity to know why those guys dump her so you won't fall into pit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
why would any sane young man marry a single mother in the first place.

Guys, please don't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
No, Why should I sef?? unless I wanna chop clean mouth
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by purpleprincess: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
eddy1234:
Alright guys ,I'm in this situation now and need advice from the general public....no insult intended please,a little confusing but those with high IQ can savvy .... Now, can u get married to a girl who is an ex to two of your friends of whom she has a 3 year old baby with one but currently dating u serioisly....?
shocked

You are a fool to even be dating such a wwhore and you should be crucified for even thinking of wedding her
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
all these happened when she was between 16-19 yrs...she was a baby then and was brainwashed...not that she was loosed .....now she is 22...
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Isn't it so though? They're intent on keeping her in their circle, I guess because she either puts out with the eagerness of an alley cat or when she opens her legs magic happens grin
Lol. You bad gan. Btw hope you noticed my overtures? grin Abi make my egbon (weathered) intercede on my behalf? tongue cool cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
nisai:
Lol. You bad gan. Btw hope you noticed my overtures? grin Abi make my egbon (weathered) intercede on my behalf? tongue cool cool

Lol, you lost me in the second part. My understanding of Pidgin is limited tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
all these happened when she was between 16-19 yrs...she was a baby then and was brainwashed...not that she was loosed .....now she is 23...

Should you marry her, then it will be 23-26.(child or no child)

Bet it, by 30-33, she's with another.....

Think well before you dooo it.
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you lost me in the second part. My understanding of Pidgin is limited tongue
You are becoming 'hard to catch' for me. I need to appeal to my elder brother Weathered to woo you on my behalf. grin angry grin Shey u get (do you now understand)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
nisai:
You are becoming 'hard to catch' for me. I need to appeal to my elder brother Weathered to woo you on my behalf. grin angry grin Shey u get (do you now understand)?

Crystal clear. Your big brother's efforts will have to be assessed & approved by my own big brother, Butchy tongue

(((Butchy, there's a Romeo outside my window)))
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Crystal clear. Your big brother's efforts will have to be assessed & approved by my own big brother, Butchy tongue

(((Butchy, there's a Romeo outside my window)))

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=nisai post=80999624][/quote]

Lol, Beau & the beasts depicted in your meme grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by IamPlato(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What is a more suitable word then?
That Word Is Too Wicked Actually smiley
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
IamPlato:
That Word Is Too Wicked Actually smiley

Looooool whatever.
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, Beau & the beasts depicted in your meme grin
You are giving me frustration with this your indirect system of transaction. grin Why does it have to be Butchy? Is it that you prefer anybody, without personal scrutiny, as long as he (Butchy) recomends him to you? grin grin

He may understands you best; knows your taste in men but he does not possess same passion, emotion as you. grin grin grin

I prefer one-on-one (ugly but honest Nigerian with a beautiful, graceful and elegant South african lady) deal. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
nisai:
You are giving me frustration with this your indirect system of transaction. grin Why does it have to be Butchy? Is it that you prefer anybody, without personal scrutiny, as long as he (Butchy) recomends him to you? grin grin

He may understands you best; knows your taste in men but he does not possess same passion, emotion as you. grin grin grin

I prefer one-on-one (ugly but honest Nigerian with a beautiful, graceful and elegant South african lady) deal. wink wink wink

@ the 1st paragraph, but ofcourse cheesy

@ 2nd paragraph, I need a sounding board, hence I'm redirecting all the chattering to him. Surely that's not intimidating to a cocksure big boy like yourself tongue

Loooool, how ugly? I don't want people to think I'm walking a pet when next to my man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@ the 1st paragraph, but ofcourse cheesy

@ 2nd paragraph, I need a sounding board, hence I'm redirecting all the chattering to him. Surely that's not intimidating to a cocksure big boy like yourself tongue

Loooool, how ugly? I don't want people to think I'm walking a pet when next to my man grin
Chai! Not very disappointing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
nisai:
Chai! Not very disappointing grin grin grin

grin
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
eddy1234:
all these happened when she was between 16-19 yrs...she was a baby then and was brainwashed...not that she was loosed .....now she is 22...
Date her Oga cheesycheesy
Re: Can You Get Married To The Ex Of Your Two Friends With A Baby For One Of Them. by nisai: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin
No kill me with laughter abeg. I loff you really grin Hope you got the 'biggest absorber' (massive batty) as common with your country women? grin grin

No no no, I no even need batty, grin grin I think I just like you and I want only you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Storms ABSU To Spray Money On His Girlfriend After Her Final Year Law Exam / "Am A Work Of Act And Well Put Together": Plus Size Lady Blast Body Shamers / He Shuts His Eyes When We Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.