Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam (76494 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Leaving Islam: From Belief To Enlightenment:the Treacherous And Arduous Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by poseidon12: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Unlimitk:
These idiots right here didn't see anything wrong in her converting to Islam

But alas,she reverted to Christianity they are now threatening her,mtchew mumu ppl

See what religion has turn ppl to

I can bet u if awolowo had carry religion on his head even though he was a Christian

He wouldn't have been able to achieve what he did

The sad things is that some Yoruba especially a particular sect are now looking up to people like this

I wont mention those Yoruba ppl,they know themselves

Yoruba Muslims, of course.

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by crazygod(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This lady was never a Muslim .she is just seeking for attention and easy cash from christian organizations
Nigerians are so gullible ..she is doing this for attention she knows social media ..Do you actually trust one who keeps changing religions ? Sjd never changed religion she just said so for public affection and materials
Did she tell u she's a Christian? Oga watch the video before talking.

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Omudia11: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Is the South West a yardstick for judging Muslim behavior? Muslims are a minority in the south west and as such will pretend until they're in majority.

All over Muslim countries their is zero freedom of worship. Leave Islam and die.
Don't think we are novices that you can deceive .
ollah2:

And how come those that left Islam for christianity in south west aren't under threat?

5 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by sweetrace(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
rxmusa:
Muneerat Abdulsalam has left Islam since, she has already stated that she's a humanist NOT A CHRISTIAN as op claimed. The main controversy is about how she uses her identity to spread immorality in the name of giving sex education.
She usually starts such videos with Assalamu alaikum and speak in Hausa, this is what's making the society against her.
=======
She is not HAUSA by origin nor by birth. Her late mother belongs to an obscure tribe in Adamawa while her late father from Biu

And so she is not allowed to speak Hausa and you allowed to speak English? What is wrong with sex education? Is she naked or is she advising ladies? Is she not helping the society?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by albaniy1: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
EazyMoh:
Lies
Nairaland should not be used to dissemate dangerous wrong story especially one capable of increasing religious intolerance and a likely crisis.
For God's sake she spoke in English, yet a reckless Mod pushed a wrong story to the front page portraying a Christianity versus Islam scenario.
Seun we demand you watch the video yourself and do the needful or you will be a party to fueling religious crisis in Nigeria.
CC Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

EXACTLY THE MODS MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by EazyMoh(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
scribble:

you sound stooopid

she spoke in english...so what?

which religious crisis?

stfu u nitwit moh
Oga did you watch the video?
Yes or No?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by SachaBastien(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Some northerners are beasts only fit to bear burden, the brain they carry obviously weighs them down.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Is the South West a yardstick for judging Muslim behavior? Muslims are a minority in the south west and as such will pretend until they're in majority.

All over Muslim countries their is zero freedom of worship. Leave Islam and die.
Don't think we are novices that you can deceive .

But Northern Nigeria should be used as a yardstick to judge Islam right? There are tens of Muslim countries but a nonentity like you will spring up your usual gibberish to reach conclusions

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by kingkuntaval: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
albaniy1:
first of all let ME CLEAR U PPL DOUBT THAT MUNEERAT IS NOT HAUSA BY TRIBE AND SHE IS BORN XTAIN THEN LATER JOINED ISLAM BCS SHE WANTS TO MARY 1 ALHAJI FROM BEING OLOSHO AFTER HE FINISH HER HE DIVORCE HER SHE LOOK FOR A GOOD BUSSINES NON THEN SHE BECOME A SEX TERAPIST 4 A WHILE WHEN SHE SEE IT IS NOT MOVING LIKE JARUMA'S OWN THEN SHE STSTE LOOKING 4 SOME 1 TO MARRY AGAIN ANOTHER ALHAJI SHOW BUT UNFORTUNATLY AFTER HOSPITAL CHECK SHE IS HIV+ SO THE MAN FLEE SEING THAT SHE START BLAMING ISLAM 4 HER PROBLEMS

TO CUT LONG STORY SHORT SHE SUFERS FROM DEPRESSION AND DECIDED TO QUIT THE RELIGION

SO ALL PU**Y SEEKERS GOING 4 HER BCS SHE LEAV ISLAM SHOULD TAKE NOTE

Can't even tag your story as Bullshit... This poo is way beyond that.

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
rxmusa:
Muneerat Abdulsalam has left Islam since, she has already stated that she's a humanist NOT A CHRISTIAN as op claimed. The main controversy is about how she uses her identity to spread immorality in the name of giving sex education.
She usually starts such videos with Assalamu alaikum and speak in Hausa, this is what's making the society against her.
=======
She is not HAUSA by origin nor by birth. Her late mother belongs to an obscure tribe in Adamawa while her late father from Biu
yeah na her release 1 video...yade ake shan bura ..that trended
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by carinmom(f): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
poseidon12:
Fine lady. Congratulations on making the right choice and coming back to Christ. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation.
Leave the barbarians and hypocrites.
I can't understand why an educated person will be following the teachings of a fraudulent and violent pedophile.
When she converted to Islam, nobody threatened her. But now that she has seen the light and decided to go back to Christ, the devils in human form are threatening her life. Yet the goons like to claim that Islam is a religion of peace.

I guess you haven't watched that video because the lady claimed that she is now a humanist and not a Christian, and you are here talking about light undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Funkybabee(f): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Though I don't know the authentication of her claim but they can react that way atimes because I can remember when Jaaruma started her page, doing something related to southern, not covering her head, some exposing cloth atimes they will quickly remember that she should not forget that she is a muslim and their culture didn't allow such even cursing her sometimes but she too is not a gentle girl like that, na to return their craziness and asked them to unfollow her if they cannot cope with what they are seeing on her page... She will called them bigot,hypocrite it even through her that I know northern girls her badder.

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Jman06(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
How I wish my Hausa brothers would stop religious fanaticism!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by fk001(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
rxmusa:
=======

Her dad is from Garkida Adamawa state not Biu.

Rest of what you said about her is true.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by albaniy1: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Can't even tag your story as Bullshit... This poo is way beyond that.

REALLY?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
richidinho:
when she converted from Christianity to Islam nobody threatened her oo

Tell me why thunder won't fire Lord Luggard
that signed that amalgamation

Gbam cool
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
And there u have it folks. A thread was praising the honesty and good nature of northerners a while ago...and then boom..their real nature surfaces here.

Truth is that the north of nigeria is a region no country should pray to have....their mentality is the mentality the world should move away from.

Another truth is that I hate yorubas for hating Igbos...but believe me...i will choose a yoruba moslem b4 i choose an hausa christian. I will rather be in a country with yorubas than be in a country with northerners. I will rather live in osun than live in taraba.

When a culture is built on intolerance...it is gone. The intolerance in the east and west dey learn work where the intolerance in the north of nigeria dey.

Unfortunate, for you, she got you.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Jman06(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
And there u have it folks. A thread was praising the honesty and good nature of northerners a while ago...and then boom..their real nature surfaces here.

Truth is that the north of nigeria is a region no country should pray to have....their mentality is the mentality the world should move away from.

Another truth is that I hate yorubas for hating Igbos...but believe me...i will choose a yoruba moslem b4 i choose an hausa christian. I will rather be in a country with yorubas than be in a country with northerners. I will rather live in osun than live in taraba.

When a culture is built on intolerance...it is gone. The intolerance in the east and west dey learn work where the intolerance in the north of nigeria dey.
I'll rather choose an Hausa Christian before a Yoruba Muslim!
Yoruba Muslims have recently become full of bigotry than even some Hausa Muslims.

Generally, I wish we could do away with religion in this country and live like brothers and sisters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bede2u(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
u are a fool for dis
truth hurts
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bluffly: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This lady was never a Muslim .she is just seeking for attention and easy cash from christian organizations
Nigerians are so gullible ..she is doing this for attention she knows social media ..Do you actually trust one who keeps changing religions ? Sjd never changed religion she just said so for public affection and materials
So if you are not a muslim then you are a christian. Quite interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by tajuh: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Religion.....the opium of the masses undecided

And your opium is...?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Preshy561(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jman06:
How I wish my Hausa brothers would stop religious fanaticism!

Not just Hausa, Muslims all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bede2u(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jman06:
I'll rather choose an Hausa Christian before a Yoruba Muslim!
Yoruba Muslims have recently become full of bigotry than even some Hausa Muslims.

Generally, I wish we could do away with religion in this country and live like brothers and sisters!
u have a point tho. Muric. But hausa christians are also radical

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by sassiemyk: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
richidinho:

The Thunder Must be Made in Japan oo, not all those fake China products.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Achadu76: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin funke must hear this
richidinho:

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Gkemz: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
She has seen the light and can't go back to darkness, a religion of falsehood, violence and bloodshed.

Yoruba muslims quote me and die.

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Jman06(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Preshy561:

Not just Hausa, Muslims all over the world.
I tell you!

In my house, I'm the only agnostic among my christian siblings, yet they don't discriminate or treat me differently. That's the beauty of Christianity! If it were to be a Muslim family maybe I would have been termed an apostate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by lomprico(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Dem no tell u b4 u join? Na cult tins I, leave them, the kill you.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:

Oga,shift go side make we see front.
As if your opinion matter.
Whether you like the north or not, the fact remains that the Ibos are the most tribalistic of all tribes I know.
You show it everywhere you go. On social media it is even worse.
You people hate the north yet, your brothers are flocking there to have a live yet you intolerantly call them intolerable.
Because when it suits your narrative you Ibos, are intolerant,but when it goes the other way, the northerners become the biblical wolves in sheep clothing.

One thing Ibos should understand is, nobody has monopoly over tribal bigotry you display all the time.

Your people once claimed Lagos a Yoruba enclave to be "no man's land" which did sit well with many Yorubas including your darling and in-law FFK.

All I am saying is, Ibos should learn to tolerate others before they expect tolerance from other people.
You can't belittle me in my place and expect me to praise you.
We are not foolish.

Mind you, I am not a Yoruba or an Hausa, but Niger Deltan from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ArchAngelos999: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
richidinho:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.