Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam (76496 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Leaving Islam: From Belief To Enlightenment:the Treacherous And Arduous Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
grandstar:
I learnt that Islam would have died after the death of Mohammed as many wanted to leave Islam

However, the punishment of death for Muslim apostates forced many to remain as fanatical Muslims were bent on enforcing that command.

I can see why you people are confusing Islām with the practice of ignorant Muslims.

since you don't know why not ask?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by slinkky(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
gentleibraheem:

And these are the same set of people that would come and and be wailing aboki no go school. Now common obscure, the quality of been obscure, obscurity is getting this one confused. If you don go school before I suggest you start all over again
You seem to be the one with comprehension problem here, just because she is not Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba does not mean her tribe is obscure. Your religious bigotry is the reason you are calling her tribe obscure. And for your information I am from Adamawa state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by abeggnow: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This lady was never a Muslim .she is just seeking for attention and easy cash from christian organizations
Nigerians are so gullible ..she is doing this for attention she knows social media ..Do you actually trust one who keeps changing religions ? Sjd never changed religion she just said so for public affection and materials
oh do shut up.her life hee choice she has broken no law of the Fedral Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
ollah2:

Dont spring nonsense here abeg. Our local Gods did way better and less bad than the foreign nonsense you guys worship now.

I thought you were a Muslim?

You are just confused.

Did you even know some of the practice of your local gods use to sacrifice human lives for fetishes?

If you go further into the practices of these traditional religion ,you wiser that your forefathers practices were far worst than anybody can say against Islām .

If some northern Muslims misbehaves it does not affect me as a Muslim because even their forefathers before Islām were far worst in perpetrating injustice in the land than these emotionally driven ignoramuses whom because of their inaction causes Islām to be thrown under the bus.

And again if you are afraid to confront these Christian wolves trying to bite you.
Why not take a back seat and let those who can confront them do.

There are more humans killed by those who profess Christianity than what any confused Christain will mouth off.

I can name names if they want to get it.

These era of thinking they have monopoly of labelling anybody who does but tow their line is over.

If they want fire for fire we will give it to them.

As for those confused Muslims, just take a back seat and watch how we unbundle the lies of Christianity.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by aujile(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
mperornero:
ISlam is a peaceful religion... those people wishing her death must be Christians
Peaceful my foot. Always ready to fight and kill... How many virgins sef?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
abeggnow:
oh do shut up.her life hee choice she has broken no law of the Fedral Republic of Nigeria.

Sweets,na my opinion oooypu get yours too naa.enjoy .na heat make una craze for me.don't worry rainiy season around corner
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
grandstar:
I learnt that Islam would have died after the death of Mohammed as many wanted to leave Islam

However, the punishment of death for Muslim apostates forced many to remain as fanatical Muslims were bent on enforcing that command.

My God.return the funds spent on your education .you are a waste to your self even to read you can't ..how on earth can someone say "I learnt"?... And spew rubbish
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bede2u(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

I am a southerner by birth, by resident and by my language.
Is there anywhere in any book where it is wrtten that every southern must be a Christian or a follower of African traditional religion?

See small pikin reasoning?

I have gone past that aspect of terming a religion bad because some hit heads did something bad.

If I were to use your logic of generality of crime.
Will UT be right for me to say all southerners are fraudsters because many youths now engage in it?

Will it be right for me to say that all South Westerners (Yorubas) are skull miners (as is popular among Nairalanders) because some of their people engage in it?

Will be right for me to term all Ibos blood ritualist because some Ibos do it?

It is only a bigot and a confused insular scallywag that will still say Islām is a religion of terrorism when I,my parents, grand parents,uncles,aunties and relatives and my community at large have not even killed a mouse because of conversion.

We rather disown such person than kill them.
So, your insults or labels will not change anything.
i have lived in the middle east so u cant tell me about islam...i will tell u. And i tell u now that islam radicalises easily...however...it radicalises people who have a culture that could easily make them targets of radicalisation. The yorubas are muslims but they are not as radical as the core northerners. because they are more educated than the core northerners.

While i have my reservation with islam...i believe that illiteracy in the north is the bigger problem

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by abeggnow: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
And there u have it folks. A thread was praising the honesty and good nature of northerners a while ago...and then boom..their real nature surfaces here.

Truth is that the north of nigeria is a region no country should pray to have....their mentality is the mentality the world should move away from.

Another truth is that I hate yorubas for hating Igbos...but believe me...i will choose a yoruba b4 i choose an hausa. I will rather be in a country with yorubas than be in a country with northerners. I will rather live in osun than live in taraba.

When a culture is built on intolerance...it is gone. The intolerance in the east and west dey learn work where the intolerance in the north of nigeria dey.
And here we have an ignorant person yarning. For your information we have more christain than muslims in Taraba state, and not all Notherner are Muslims besides that post those not share the views of 1 percent of Northern muslims
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

I thought you were a Muslim?

You are just confused.

Did you even know some of the practice of your local gods use to sacrifice human lives for fetishes?

If you go further into the practices of these traditional religion you forefathers practiced you will see how Islām truly liberates one from all this.

If some northern Muslims misbehaves it does not affect as a Muslim because even their forefathers before Islām were for worst in perpetrating injustice in the land.

If you are afraid to confront these Christian wolves trying to bite you.
Why not take a back seat and let those who can confront them do.

There are more humans killed by those who profess Christianity than what any confused Christain will mouth off.

I can name names if they want to get it.

The combination of deaths resulting through our local Gods for whatever purpose is way less than half of those killed by Abramovich gods yet ours is bad but yours are great. Take several steps and learn the difference between our local Gods and the murderous creature y"all worship

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
i have lived in the middle east so u cant tell me about islam...i will tell u. And i tell u now that islam radicalises easily...however...it radicalises people who have a culture that could easily make them targets of radicalisation. The yorubas are muslims but they are not as radical as the core northerners. because they are more educated than the core northerners.

While i have my reservation with islam...i believe that illiteracy in the north is the bigger problem

Even if you spend a century and half in the East, it does not fully tell what is and what is not.

They are many things even easterners(I guess you are talking about the Arabs) that are anti-Islam.

If you think some of the culture practices and intolerant behaviour of certain Muslims define what Islām. teaches then you are still far behind in knowing what Islām is.
NOTE:
I am not an apologetic for Islam,I am only clarifying your confusion.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by abeggnow: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Sweets,na my opinion oooypu get yours too naa.enjoy .na heat make una craze for me.don't worry rainiy season around corner
wen people spew hate around and later expect love to come thier way.my man go and dive rock, like i said her life her choice no law in dis country has been broken by her. If e pain u move to Saudi Arabia that is if you can cope o

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by RemiTinubu(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
Oldsilver:
Go and read what that guy posted and read my reaponse before you ever quote me again
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by FemiMaduka(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

Oga,shift go side make we see front.
As if your opinion matter.
Whether you like the north or not, the fact remains that the Ibos are the most tribalistic of all tribes I know.
You show it everywhere you go. On social media it is even worse.
You people hate the north yet, your brothers are flocking there to have a live yet you intolerantly call them intolerable.
Because when it suits your narrative you Ibos, are intolerant,but when it goes the other way, the northerners become the biblical wolves in sheep clothing.

One thing Ibos should understand is, nobody has monopoly over tribal bigotry you display all the time.

Your people once claimed Lagos a Yoruba enclave to be "no man's land" which did sit well with many Yorubas including your darling and in-law FFK.

All I am saying is, Ibos should learn to tolerate others before they expect tolerance from other people.
You can't belittle me in my place and expect me to praise you.
We are not foolish.

Mind you, I am not a Yoruba or an Hausa, but Niger Deltan from Edo state.

You are not being honest. Igbos are not known to kill for religious causes - this is a fact every sane man knows.

There's even a bigger chance for an ethno-religious crisis to break out in the West than in the East...I guess you decided to close your mind to the truth because you hate the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by sallyzan(f): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
The people threating her...Are they going to live forever?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Ohraykon: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
truth hurts
truth kee u dia
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
ollah2:

The combination of deaths resulting through our local Gods for whatever purpose is way less than half of those killed by Abramovich gods yet ours is bad but yours are great. Take several steps and learn the difference between our local Gods and the murderous creature y"all worship

The war fought those days between local tribes and the rest were by no means minute compared to your inflated figures or imagined that you pummeling Islām with and other "foreign religion."

I guess you are Yoruba?

If you know your tradition very well you will see that there were more wars between your so called traditional religion followers those days for whatever reason than that fought by Muslims in the past.
Read wars of the Egbas and other tribes and come you here to tell. me there were far more tolerant like you want those simpletons here to believe.

know this, whatever any muslim does that does not have any backing from the Quran is far from Islām.
That is it.

If foreign religion is that bad because it is foreign; where buy and wear made in foreign clothes?
Where do you board a bus which is a product of a "foreigner"?
where do you ride or board a bike?
Why do you board a flight?
Who do you even ply the tarred road designed and engineered by "foreign ideas?"
Despite knowing the that fact people have been dying from road accidents ,car accident, motorcycle accident and plane crashes. And you have never for once thought you should stopped using these things despite their faulty and accident filled outcomes.

And the phone or laptop you are using are all foreign made, I am. wondering since you are so passionate about your forefathers religion why don't you use the ones your forefathers designed and produced?
I guess you are not a proud progenitor of your forefather?
Whereas you know in your hearts of hearts that you are just trying to console yourself with the fact that other ignorant Muslims are misbehaving and you can't resist the urge to not align with those Christans with their jaundiced views for labeling and badmouthing anything Islām and Muslims.

If you are uncomfortable with Islām as a "foreign " religion why not discard everything foreign and use what your forefathers produced.
In fact, you shouldn't be on Nairaland with that moniker of yours.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Ejaisky: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
And there u have it folks. A thread was praising the honesty and good nature of northerners a while ago...and then boom..their real nature surfaces here.

Truth is that the north of nigeria is a region no country should pray to have....their mentality is the mentality the world should move away from.

Another truth is that I hate yorubas for hating Igbos...but believe me...i will choose a yoruba b4 i choose an hausa. I will rather be in a country with yorubas than be in a country with northerners. I will rather live in osun than live in taraba.

When a culture is built on intolerance...it is gone. The intolerance in the east and west dey learn work where the intolerance in the north of nigeria dey.
Yorubas and Igbos have mutual hatred for each other.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by grandstar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

I,can see why you people are confusing Islām with the practice of ignorant Muslims.

since you don't know why not ask?

Okay. You have a point. What does the Koran say about what happens to Muslims who leave the faith?

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Mbenny(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
what do you expect from occult people
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by adetime: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
i don't know what to say let me keep watching religious movie
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Blue3k(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
grandstar:

Okay. You have a point. What does the Koran say about what happens to Muslims who leave the faith?

Asking about Koran, Hadith & Sunnah is a complicated rabbit hole. Id recomend asking what Mohammed did and said in those situations.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Omudia11: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Look at this unrepentant idiot. Did the terrorist who killed Muslims in the mosque tell you he was a Christian? You Muslims are truly daft thinking every non-muslim is automatically a Christian. Dude said he likes China because of their stance on religion yet you dare open your filthy mouth to call him a Christian even with overwhelming proof that the modafvcker was a fvcking white supremacist who simply hated people of colour.

Yes, you can use the south east as an example. The south east is 100% safer than the north that is crawling with terrorists who nehead and maim people on daily basis. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen which are on the list of the most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world are 100% Muslims.

Look at the nincompoop. Are north Koreans or Vietnamese Christians?Nonsense and ingredients.

The fact remains that you Muslims are terrorists and blood sucking demons and denying facts won't change nothing. That is why lots of Muslim countries are bombing and killing each other with reckless abandon. Fvcking monsters.

Nigga can't even spell "tyrant".
ollah2:

That shows how stupid you truly are, perhaps that logic should be used for Christians since south east is loaded with more Christians and their criminal acts should be used to judge Christians.
Have you been to North Korea and Vietnam? Perhaps you should use their rules to judge their religion and worshippers.

The disgrace to humanity is none other that you chrsitian terrorist like terrant who recently killed muslims in mosques which made most of you very happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bellotelli: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
THEY CUT THE PART WHERE SHE IS ABOUT ADVERTISING HER MEDICINE FOR MAN-POWER... CHAII OP.. shocked
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by grandstar(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

My God.return the funds spent on your education .you are a waste to your self even to read you can't ..how on earth can someone say "I learnt"?... And spew rubbish

I'm glad I used the term "learnt" and not speak as though I got it from an authoritative source.

Next time, all you need to do is to correct me politely. 2 wrongs don't make right.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:

Asking about Koran, Hadith & Sunnah is a complicated rabbit hole. Id recomend asking what Mohammed did and said in those situations.

I'm getting really confused now grin grin
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by bammo: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:

Senior man! I believe the north has more than 200 tribes & different cultures & religions as well. .. your comment shows that you don't care about that and you'd rather condem a whole region than address the real issue there.. please change

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Blue3k(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
grandstar:

I'm getting really confused now grin grin

The Quran isnt the only source for Islamic knowledge. The hadith are oral traditions and stories and the sunnah of Muhammad is a out his life. If you want learn about islam study Muhammad the perfect muslim.

You were correct about muslims wanting to leave faith after Muhammad died. They had to fight to keep them in the fold. Then they went on to launch more jihads and expand empire. If they disagree with you about how apostates should be handled ask about Muhammad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ofwest47(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
See idiot who is looking for attention, she is leaving Islam for Christianity to enable her appear in the public unclad.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by malvisguy212: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
EazyMoh:
Lies
Nairaland should not be used to dissemate dangerous wrong story especially one capable of increasing religious intolerance and a likely crisis.
For God's sake she spoke in English, yet a reckless Mod pushed a wrong story to the front page portraying a Christianity versus Islam scenario.
Seun we demand you watch the video yourself and do the needful or you will be a party to fueling religious crisis in Nigeria.
CC Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
I was among does blaming Seun for given special treatment to Muslims on nairaland, boy, was I wrong , are you threatening his life ?

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by malvisguy212: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
Griiiiiin:
and d will say it is a religion.of peace..nawa oo
yes , it is a religion of peace or you die, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.