Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam (76505 Views)

Nigerian-Canadian Ex Muslim Girl Provides Evidence To Silence Doubters / He Said To Her “I Divorce You” With The Intention Of Threatening And Scaring Her / Leaving Islam: From Belief To Enlightenment:the Treacherous And Arduous Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Edzy: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
in Nigeria now the easiest way to popularity is to claim you no longer believe in religion, and you are now a humanist even without intellectually understanding what atheisism is all about and cap it with people are threatening you life. some atheists in Nigeria understand nothing about the real issues between theist and atheists, just a band wagon kind of thing. in as much as she is entitled to worship anything she believes in, but she should stop spreading immorality with the claim she is a hausa woman.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by vicfy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am Awoken!, I am Awoke, Awokenized, infact i am awolowo! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Metalman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Any Religion that threaten and kills you for leaving it is simply a CULT.

6 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Just2endowed2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
MeeLan:
if they want her dead she will be dead by now, she is just crying wolf, #attentionSeeker

If the lady is smart enough, it's an easy way to seek asylum in Canada or Australia if she can apply and tender evidence that her live was threatened.

Mehn see opportunities to leave this poo country. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by arrestdarrester: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
All these breasts cleavage she is showing is not Christianity Ooo. Which kind blackmail of the Christian faith be this one kwa?
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Edzy:
in Nigeria now the easiest way to popularity is to claim you no longer believe in religion, and you are now a humanist even without intellectually understanding what atheisism is all about and cap it with people are threatening you life. some atheists in Nigeria understand nothing about the real issues between theist and atheists, just a band wagon kind of thing. in as much as she is entitled to worship anything she believes in, but she should stop spreading immorality with the claim she is a hausa woman.

Oya. Come and explain atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Omudia11:
Look at this Buffon.

Yes, northern Nigeria has areas with 90%
Islam and has strict Sharia law so it should be yardstick not south west.

Have you lived in an Islamic country before? I have. Preaching to a Muslim will get you in jail and if s citizen of that country dares leave Islam he/she faces the death penalty. This same thing is obtainable in every Muslim country where Islam is the state religion and Sharia is being practiced.

A taquiyya lying terrorist like you are a disgrace to humanity.

That shows how stupid you truly are, perhaps that logic should be used for Christians since south east is loaded with more Christians and their criminal acts should be used to judge Christians.
Have you been to North Korea and Vietnam? Perhaps you should use their rules to judge their religion and worshippers.

The disgrace to humanity is none other that you chrsitian terrorist like terrant who recently killed muslims in mosques which made most of you very happy
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by dokyOloye: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
femi4:
Islam no be by force now
Na lie.
The punishment for apostasy in Islam is death and whoever kills her has a reward in heaven.
If she was from a typical Muslim family,her brothers/father or any male member of her family is under obligation to kill her.
Google "honour killings "

3 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Starz825(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Am tired of this religion talk jare...alot of things are ground to sort out...if u want to be a Muslim be in peace if u want to join the Christian community join in peace...let everyone live peacefully...is peace a crime in Nigeria...am tired of this our nation

If to say he be possible to disappear from this country and appear in Europe.. myself and my family for done *piune..like Yoruba movies dey do grin.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:

Lol...igbos are not the most intolerate. U even said in ur post that there are many igbos in the north.

Also there are many many many hausas in the east. In fact every street in the east has hausa person living there. Have u ever heard that we killed them or protest against them or insult them offline? No! Yet igbos in the north have been killed in their thousands and millions since 1930s...unprovoked.

Ofcourse u can even be from china for all i care but i knw it is the APC in u that is talking...a political party that has igbo hate as manifesto. Shame.

But alas most of u southern igbo haters will rather do NYSC in the east than in the north. Lol grin isnt God wonderful?

Still not understanding what you were trying to say.

Maybe you are...

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
roscoleefad:
We should embrace humanity first before we think of imported religion.let take ourself to back old age where no body talk of religion but humanity

Humanity first bro. All these nonsense foreign religions should be discarded from Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Afonja007: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
now you remembered shes not an awusa abi?leave her alone you hear?when she converted from christianity to osama bin religion you and your likes were celebrating her with tramadol and burukutu today she dosent want to be a muslim any longer and you people want to kill her,make una leave her alone,if going to heaven means going to muslim heaven let me go buddah heaven

4 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Metalman:
Any Religion that threaten and kills you for leaving it is simply a CULT.

True

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
jimoholuyemi3:
Welcome to the fold sister where small shot turn to big shot in a short time
You will never experience a better yesterday anymore
Amen
I have Dominion

The way you Christains patronise people with little or no critical understanding is very baffling.

As if, we don't have Christains in their millions in this country still suffering.
How has Christianity changed their financial situation?
How?
Jesus didn't come to make people millionaires but to. win souls to God, not this scam you guys call Christianity.

I am asking now. Today, where is the Christ in Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Download another lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by PapaAdanna: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
blackmantis:

Even the most morderate will not hesitate to kill you if desecrate Islam.
My brother I thread with caution when I notice someone is Islamic oo
Hmm, they don't reason normally at all, mostly when they notice you are not part of them

4 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by PapaAdanna: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
ollah2:

Yes Christians are very dogmatic and aggressive
Boko Haram sported

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by grandstar(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
I learnt that Islam would have died after the death of Mohammed as many wanted to leave Islam

However, the punishment of death for Muslim apostates forced many to remain as fanatical Muslims were bent on enforcing that command.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
luizkyworld:
If all religions were like christianity, the world have been a better place. True christianity teaches u love for ur neighbors, forgiveness for sinners and other virtues like patience, hope, respect. Only Jesus will tell u to turn ur cheek if u'r slapped, and not to judge others

IDid I read you right?
The history of christianity is so full of the worst atrocities you can think of humanity.
Who brought slavery to Africa?

If I truly slap. can you turn the left cheek?

See, you people should stop this pretense.

You have good and bad people, same way you have confused and thoughtful people.

You people should stop sounding as if Christianity is the ultimate salvation in life.
Christ in himself never taught what you people are claiming today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Kc3000: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
arrestdarrester:
All these breasts cleavage she is showing is not Christianity Ooo. Which kind blackmail of the Christian faith be this one kwa?

She did not claim to be a Christian. She stated that she wants to be a humanist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Adeevah(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mere attention seeker
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bonapart(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This lady was never a Muslim .she is just seeking for attention and easy cash from christian organizations
Nigerians are so gullible ..she is doing this for attention she knows social media ..Do you actually trust one who keeps changing religions ? Sjd never changed religion she just said so for public affection and materials
terrorist
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Afonja007: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Gid bless you ! Exactly my point. And people are here buying her false claims
another bomb maker spotted ,if they want her dead she will be dead by now is your statement right?islam the most peaceful religion in the world no wonder boko haram isis re peace organization

5 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by odehaj: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Religion.....the opium of the masses undecided
get a life!
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Bede2u(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

Still not understanding what you were trying to say.

Maybe you are...
oh... i thought i was talking with a correct southerner...chai...so u are a muslim? No wonder.

Bro do urself a favour and leave terroristic doctrines

2 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
ollah2:

Humanity first bro. All these nonsense foreign religions should be discarded from Nigeria

So because something comes from outside your tribe it means it is false?
Sometimes I wonder how you people reason.

So, if you forefathers said Kwashiorkor was caused by one god then you will discard the idea that tells you otherwise with logical proofs and clear details.
I wonder how some of you reason

If you a Muslim vomiting this, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Who goes back to darkness ignorance of other false religions whether old or new after seeing the light and knowledge of Islaam.
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
1Sharon:
Shut up Christians. She said she's a HUMANIST also known as an atheist so stop with the lies.

LIES AND FALSEHOOD; THE BEDROCK OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

1 Like

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by ollah2: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Khaleell001:

So because something comes from outside your tribe it means it is false?
Sometimes I wonder how you people reason.

So, if you forefathers said Kwashiorkor was caused by one god then you will discard the idea that tells you otherwise with logical proofs and clear details.
I wonder how some of you reason

If you a Muslim vomiting this, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Who goes back to darkness ignorance of other false religions whether old or new after seeing the light and knowledge of Islaam.

Dont spring nonsense here abeg. Our local Gods did way better and less bad than the foreign nonsense you guys worship now.

4 Likes

Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Burnavick:
Christianity iyaf full.... we offer u to budhism
Obviously you are not a Christian
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
N2B2:

See them, terrorists.

The only cloths they can slay in are bomb vests.

Suicide is against any religion, bro .even atheists don't preach suicide .religion aside ,who was behind the abuja nyanya bombing ,?I can list out those that were caught and was also publicized and they weren't Muslims.
My posts doesn't show my religion but the mere fact..you people are so gullible that you voted back buhari
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kc3000:

She did not claim to be a Christian. She stated that she wants to be a humanist.

So now she has become an atheist .that is just the name no other name
Re: Muneera Abdulsalam, Ex Muslim Warns Those Threatening Her For Leaving Islam by Khaleell001(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bede2u:
oh... i thought i was talking with a correct southerner...chai...so u are a muslim? No wonder.

Bro do urself a favour and leave terroristic doctrines

I am a southerner by birth, by resident and by my language.
Is there anywhere in any book where it is wrtten that every southern must be a Christian or a follower of African traditional religion?

See small pikin reasoning?

I have gone past that aspect of terming a religion bad because some hit heads did something bad.

If I were to use your logic of generality of crime.
Will UT be right for me to say all southerners are fraudsters because many youths now engage in it?

Will it be right for me to say that all South Westerners (Yorubas) are skull miners (as is popular among Nairalanders) because some of their people engage in it?

Will be right for me to term all Ibos blood ritualist because some Ibos do it?

It is only a bigot and a confused insular scallywag that will still say Islām is a religion of terrorism when I,my parents, grand parents,uncles,aunties and relatives and my community at large have not even killed a mouse because of conversion.

We rather disown such person than kill them.
So, your insults or labels will not change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.