Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fiverr Is Bae - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiverr Is Bae (8403 Views)

Lunch Is Bae / Early Morning Sex Is Bae / Pussy is bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Offpoint1: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2019
It works for you so easily, might not work for everyone. We all have different grace. I'm saying this so that those venturing should think it's like rice and beans. There are those who spend years on fiverr but couldn't make up-to a thousand dollars.

op, congrats.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2019
LordSkinnie:

This is nice Bro. I've actually been freelance writing for about a year but nysc (no network for village wey dem post me go) made upwork suspend my account. I'd be more than grateful for a little guidance from you on how to break into the Fiverr scene with my skills.

Thanks

send a pm
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Offpoint1:
It works for you so easily, might not work for everyone. We all have different grace. I'm saying this so that those venturing should think it's like rice and beans. There are those who spend years on fiverr but couldn't make up-to a thousand dollars.

op, congrats.

you may be right. I believe in Grace. Its my only prayer point.

But I know with dedication... Its possible with anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Offpoint1: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

nairaland has done more good than harm to me.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

And now the fiverr threads I have been reading.

NL is so many things to different people.

attached is my earnings for the month of march
I'll love to learn few things from you, please let me have your number or this is my whatsapp contact 0705 451 5809.

I had fiverr account, but I'm yet to create a niche. I needed a guidance, most of e-books are not helping matters.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Slimszy: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

all skills are lucrative on fiverr

Look at this girl's skills...

Shes making money on fiverr doing this... You dont have to have an ict skill

Shes had over 69 orders doing those in the first picture..

do you consider her skill a skill?

Hello bro, I am a visual artist, how can my skill key into this fiverr? I would like to know more about this
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:
I just converted that money to Naira.

How much are you giving me out of it?

Be like Fiverr, be a bae... smiley

didnt see this

My kiss is enough for you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by LordSkinnie(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

send a pm

Done. Thanks
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Offpoint1:

I'll love to learn few things from you, please let me have your number or this is my whatsapp contact 0705 451 5809.

I had fiverr account, but I'm yet to create a niche. I needed a guidance, most of e-books are not helping matters.

To be honest with you. I am no expert. I do not know the things I did. I may have done something unknown to me. I will create a whatsapp link and drop on this thread. Do follow.

It will be my joy to see that someone is doing great because of what I told him. How proud and fulfilled I will be

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Slimszy:

Hello bro, I am a visual artist, how can my skill key into this fiverr? I would like to know more about this
follow this thread.. will drop a whatsapp link.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Offpoint1: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

To be honest with you. I am no expert. I do not know the things I did. I may have done something unknown to me. I will create a whatsapp link and drop on this thread. Do follow.

It will be my joy to see that someone is doing great because of what I told him. How proud and fulfilled I will be
Alright, the thread will likely be move from this section, mention me when you create the link.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Offpoint1:

Alright, the thread will likely be move from this section, mention me when you create the link.

send a pm. might forget. I will check my mail and send the link there if that happens
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Offpoint1: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

send a pm. might forget. I will check my mail and send the link there if that happens
OK, I've just done that.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by dgee1(m): 1:19am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

hello bro, happy new month to you. Please I would be glad if you could guide me in relation to taking jobs on Fivrr. I am good in HTML and CSS and presently learning JS. I have a good laptop and lots of time, for now.

I more or less wasted the first quarter of this year. I would like to do something meaningful this new quarter. Please help me if you can. Tired of just being at home. I am sending you an email now, please respond. Thanks
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Opus85(m): 2:29am On Apr 01, 2019
I have fiverr account but don't really know what to do on it. I need guidance as I need to work on it part time this second quarter. How do I create a niche and rest of them.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sparkle6(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

She is.

Pure. No impurity. No mix.

One had a skype call with me yesterday. He told me he receives emails from Nigerian Princes. We laughed about it. He said he likes working with Nigerians and Indians. That they are smart people. I was stunned.
hmmm. Thats good to hear. Hope those Gboys wont soil the remaining good name we have.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

I prefer ICT?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

The Whatsapp link
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Twizzy30(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

wow this is actually nice.. but i still feel some of the info they can easily get it searching Google.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by jahstrag(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
sir
please I am having issues with number verification
I got us number from text now but when I want to verify it says it can't verify the number bro pls what can I do
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by jahstrag(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
or if you can guide me through number verification pls sir help an undergraduate trying to set his path before graduation you have really inspired me
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by jahstrag(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2019
or if you can guide me through number verification pls sir help an undergraduate trying to set his path before graduation you have really inspired me
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by kenralph(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

lol...

HTML, CSS and JS are the basic skills.
There server side development and web app development. Bug fixes etc. Currently have a pending order to deliver a web app. I am building it with laravel (a php framework)

Alright bro. Please quote me when the WhatsApp link is up or mail me: kennyralph85@gmail.com ....I seem unable to send pm's for unknown reasons.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by mekaprime: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

The writing gig is very saturated, one might even be tempted to offer their services for free there. Pls asides web development & programming what other good gig can I offer on the platform. And that lady you said had 69 orders, her gig is under what category??
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by val4sure(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

This really inspired me, have been in fiverr for sometimes, made some little bucks till some mad buyers brought down my ranking with bad reviews, have learnt my lessons, will love to ask you some questions regarding your gig.

Have sent you a pm already.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sEGXY2(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm a skilled web developer currently looking for a job. Do you offer both front and back end or front end only plus what are my chances of getting contracts as a newbie?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

And I do this part-time.

boss abeg accept me as student... show me road
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Oyiboman69: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

It will be my pleasure. It felt so good seeing someone I introduced get his first order. smiley smiley smiley
plesae help a brother who is in need too
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PuZZyNegro: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

send a pm

Don't spoil this business for us bro. There is a reason business section is created - to give information to people who come seeking for it.

Don't make non serious people that flood romance section seeking for fun to hit Fiverr and spoil things for us.

You are earning this big because you are into web development. A lot of people don't.

And for those trying to jump in, I will suggest that you do a thorough research to have a good start. Fiverr is not as easy as this brother painted it.

2 Likes

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Don't spoil this business for us bro. There is a reason business section is created - to give information to people who come seeking for it.

Don't make non serious people that flood romance section seeking for fun to hit Fiverr and spoil things for us.

You are earning this big because you are into web development. A lot of people don't.

And for those trying to jump in, I will suggest that you do a thorough research to have a good start. Fiverr is not as easy as this brother painted it.
In your opinion what's the top 5 most lucrative Niche on Fiverr
Thanks...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Girls Start Looking Like This ?(photo) / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.