Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fiverr Is Bae - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiverr Is Bae (8408 Views)

Lunch Is Bae / Early Morning Sex Is Bae / Pussy is bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Aghanel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

nairaland has done more good than harm to me.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

And now the fiverr threads I have been reading.

NL is so many things to different people.

attached is my earnings for the month of march
I sent you a P.M Boss
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Ghanaian(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ghanaian:
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
are you a Ghanaian? undecided
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
sEGXY2:
I'm a skilled web developer currently looking for a job. Do you offer both front and back end or front end only plus what are my chances of getting contracts as a newbie?

Are you based in Lagos?

What frontend framework do you use?
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Guys.

My inbox is full. I can not reply all messages.
I said I was going to create a whatsapp group. Scratch that. Lets do it here. I learned from other NL threads. Ask your questions here and I can try my best to answer them here so that others can learn too.

Also, I am not a social media person. Theres no time to reply whatsapp group messages and all that. But yes, i can reply NL questions and quote.

Please, take no offense.

To ask questions.. click this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5111297/questions-fiverr
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by dewhaley: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Are you based in Lagos?

MD Bootstrap React
...for Backend.. I'm on Python And Node js
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
dewhaley:

MD Bootstrap React

I didnt ask you tho but Show me links of your works....

I might need a frontend dev for a small task
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nollyvirgin0: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by karlboss: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:
Been reading abour fiverr here on NL. I registered 2 years ago but didnt take it serious. Just last month I read a thread about a guy having a full time job on fiverr. I was compelled to start working on fiverr.

Guys, I started fiverr last month february and see what has become of my profile in less than 6 weeks.

And I do this part-time.

I only work on fiverr when I come home from work.. usually at about 8pm.. I work on fiverr 9pm to 1am daily. Imagine I was doing this full time.

My very first web project was from a guy on NL. I wasnt so skillful then but he just believed I could do a good job and sent me money to build a website for him without even meeting. That job I did for him contributed a lot to what gave me a good footing in Lagos.

can you share the nairaland link where you learnt from
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
karlboss:
can you share the nairaland link where you learnt from
I cant remember. It actually got to front page. There are a lot of them. I cant dig them up now.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by dewhaley: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

I didnt ask you tho but Show me links of your works....

I might need a frontend dev for a small task
Aiit... Sorry for intruding Mr Fiverr...
About the "Small Task"... I'm not your guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Dollywood(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
boiz2men:

theres something I do. Its to upsell my skill. Whenever I send an offer to a buyer's request. I put a price i will not do it for. If he contacts me, thats where the "BOBO" starts. I explain why he should pay more than my initial offer or his budget. Most see reasons with me. I did $2000 in March. My target was $1000. In APril, I will do $3000. BY Dec, I should be a top-rated seller having done $30000. I know its possible. Mind you, the first weeks might be daunting but never you despair.

I introduced someone and he was feeling discouraged within the first week.. He got an order alright, but he wanted to cancel it just beacuse he felt he couldnt deliver on the job... I couldnt allow him, He was encouraged and he delivered. Hes done 3 now and it is yet 10 days since he joined.

Be full of happiness even when no orders don't come.

Bros lemme have ur WhatsApp number so I can contact you
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by LoySupremo: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bro...I have sent you a NL mail...please add me to the Whatsapp group you are creating...
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by rivoltare: 1:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by VeeInsider: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2019
I wanted to say you're wrong when I read the first few lines but lemme be honest. You're so right. I also know his Fiverr account and he hardly replies people leaving reviews (op you need to work on that area to boost customer service). OP just close this tread and if you like yourself delete all the screenshots. You're doing the right thing by influencing others and motivating them, but some people are wolfs in sheep's clothing, they can ruin your business for you and make things bad for you. So please delete the screenshots and close this tread if possible. And please drop me your number if you can (I'm also new to fiverr). Thank you.

rivoltare:
Bro. If you like yourself. Just close this thread and delete all those screenshots and focus on your business if you are projecting to make money on a long term basis.

I also started online with freelancing and have made over $100k over this period. So im talking from experience.

There are a lot of scavengers in this group. Either good or bad. But mostly bad. Like right now im sure several people already know your username on fiverr. I already know it. It was registered in October of a particular year i will keep private

It is very risky. Delete all those screenshots.

Few months when i started freelancing. I also did this. Maybe to brag or something. They discovered my username and crashed that niche. Accounts were blocked and things did not go well if not for God's grace. I have learnt from experience.

Actually there is nothing new you want to offer unless just putting your new source of livelihood at risk here.

A fiverr thread already has over 1 million viewss and several here with necessary info.

You don't owe anybody any help. They will kick you out of the system.

How many times have you seen really successful people share info e.g wizkid on how to make music or dangote on how to make cement and make $1m monthly or maybe you think zuckerberg will go to redit and share his facebook earnings and share facebook source codes.

I know silent guys making $3k to $25k above monthly with fiverr etc for years. i also know of newbies who started off below $2k monthly and share thibgs all over internet but today, they are struggling or even no where to be found.

Yoruba adage says " tisu eni bata, aman dawo boje ni" which translates. if one sees success in a venture. H keeps mute and enjoy it silently.

I have said enough. If you like hear. If you like dont hear. Save this message. In 9 months time come back and read it. If your fiverr account is still alive with all this revealing shots you are sharing.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by megareal: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:

It will be my pleasure. It felt so good seeing someone I introduced get his first order. smiley smiley smiley
Can you help guide me in doing this? Like you, I opened an account with them two years ago but was confused about the whole thing. Would love someone to guide me.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by kinzation(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:

And I do this part-time.

let's discuss on whatsapp bro
need your.mentoring and guidance on creating fiverr gigs and also starting a niche
please quote me.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by kinzation(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:

This same week I joined. The people I introduced also got their first job the same week.

I get job requests at least 4 in a day.
hello bro
I've read your success stories on NL about fiverr
please I need your mentoring and guidance on fiverr
quote me bro
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by karlboss: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:
If this is any trick.

Try this fiverr guys.

Make sure you exhaust all offers in buyers' request section.

Please what do you mean by exhaust all offers in buyers section
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
rivoltare:
Bro. If you like yourself. Just close this thread and delete all those screenshots and focus on your business if you are projecting to make money on a long term basis.

I also started online with freelancing and have made over $100k over this period. So im talking from experience.

There are a lot of scavengers in this group. Either good or bad. But mostly bad. Like right now im sure several people already know your username on fiverr. I already know it. It was registered in October of a particular year i will keep private

It is very risky. Delete all those screenshots.

Few months when i started freelancing. I also did this. Maybe to brag or something. They discovered my username and crashed that niche. Accounts were blocked and things did not go well if not for God's grace. I have learnt from experience.

Actually there is nothing new you want to offer unless just putting your new source of livelihood at risk here.

A fiverr thread already has over 1 million viewss and several here with necessary info.

You don't owe anybody any help. They will kick you out of the system.

How many times have you seen really successful people share info e.g wizkid on how to make music or dangote on how to make cement and make $1m monthly or maybe you think zuckerberg will go to redit and share his facebook earnings and share facebook source codes.

I know silent guys making $3k to $25k above monthly with fiverr etc for years. i also know of newbies who started off below $2k monthly and share thibgs all over internet but today, they are struggling or even no where to be found.

Yoruba adage says " tisu eni bata, aman dawo boje ni" which translates. if one sees success in a venture. H keeps mute and enjoy it silently.

I have said enough. If you like hear. If you like dont hear. Save this message. In 9 months time come back and read it. If your fiverr account is still alive with all this revealing shots you are sharing.

I see sense what you have said.

At least 4 persons I have told in my office have joined and they are getting really close to becoming a level 1.

Theres this little excitement i get when I see the people around me succeed. esp when I was a factor in their lives. I felt I needed to inform some young ones who might be wasting their youth doing something unproductive. On cursory look of what you said, you are right but I will render any form assistance I can to be best of my knowledge to them. I am actually a newbie in this space.

As per the competition, the market is healthy, your skill stands you out. My contenders are actually the Indians and asian sellers.. They can build faceboook for $50.

Many Nigerians can join as they like, I am unperturbed about that.

As per my finances, I have a full time 8 to 5 job... So I am not scared of the inevitable. I do fiverr part-time.

At first, I wanted to create a link but I double checked.

You are quite right tho but I dont consider success on fiverr as success.

One last thing, what can one do if he knows my username?

I mean the more visits to my profile, the more impressions I get.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by rivoltare: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:

I see sense what you have said

May God bless your hustle
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
karlboss:

Please what do you mean by exhaust all offers in buyers section

There are usually a limited number of offers you can send.

Try to use all
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
rivoltare:

May God bless your hustle

I asked a question.

Thanks
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sEGXY2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
boiz2men:

Are you based in Lagos?
Yes I'm based in Lagos.
Jquery and Ajax

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by jahstrag(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
oga pls answer my question
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by boiz2men(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
sEGXY2:

Yes I'm based in Lagos.

Jquery and Ajax

i just sent a pm

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Is Bae by sEGXY2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
boiz2men:

i just sent a pm
Replied.
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

I asked a question.

Thanks

I sent you a mail bro, please reply
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Olaoluwalagba: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2021
kenralph:

Apart from the normal html, js and css knowledge needed for web development, do you have any additional skill that enabled you complete those orders on fiverr?

Come make I help you do pp payment
Re: Fiverr Is Bae by Warlord2014(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28
boiz2men:

And I do this part-time.

attached is my earnings for tthe month of march
I am a full scale FrontEnd developer.
How do I get gigs on fiver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Puts A Condom In Your Bag/pocket While Travelling / Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.