Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? (1270 Views)

Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
So Someone told me to stop picking my ex calls to show I have moved on and also not to jeopardize my current relationship.what your take on this?
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
So Someone told me to stop picking my ex calls to show I have moved on and also not to jeopardize my current relationship.what your take on this?
My ex still communicates with me, but we are so so over each other even though the relationship was very very deep now I feel nothing for him also same with him. He sends me gifts just like he sends to all his numerous friends and I could recall quarrelling him over " being too generous" with other ladies, thinking he was cheating on me but later got to find out... He enjoys "Giving" a whooooole lot! Giving out money, gifts, etc makes him really happy. We only communicate on whatsapp but no calls.

Calling looks too extreme to me, seems like he got something up his sleeves maybe, but if he is a Nigerian cut all ties with him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
It all depends on how both of u parted.For instance I called my ex few days ago to help me search for an important document I left in his house in 2012,while I was in my 100 lvl.And he helped me search for it and found it.That saved me the expense of 19,000.We do communicate once in a while,u knw the *how far things*..not to the extent of going back to him.Esp after years of us being apart. So it all depends...yes we parted in a friendly manner,it didn't work out and both parties understood the reason why it didn't work out.,and we both called it quit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

My ex still communicates with me, but we are so so over each other even though the relationship was very very deep now I feel nothing for him also same with him. He sends me gifts just like he sends to all his numerous friends and I could recall quarrelling him over " being too generous" with other ladies, thinking he was cheating on me but later got to find out... He enjoys "Giving" a whooooole lot! Giving out money, gifts, etc makes him really happy. We only communicate on whatsapp but no calls.

Calling looks too extreme to me, seems like he got something up his sleeves maybe, but if he is a Nigerian cut all ties with him.
yes he's a Nigerian and d most annoying part is he's now married and still calls .
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
It all depends on how both of u parted.For instance I called my ex few days ago to help me search for an important document I left in his house in 2012,while I was in my 100 lvl.And he helped me search for it and found it.That saved me the expense of 19,000.We do communicate once in a while,u knw the *how far things*..not to the extent of going back to him.Esp after years of us being apart. So it all depends...yes we parted in a friendly manner,it didn't work out and both parties understood the reason why it didn't work out.,and we both called it quit.
I guess u are right sometimes it depends on how u both parted as u stated.
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
I guess u are right sometimes it depends on how u both parted as u stated.

Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by decatalyst(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
yes he's a Nigerian and d most annoying part is he's now married and still calls .

Be scared!

Don't allow him wander away from his family, please.

Just cut ties for now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Cut him off already... angry Block him!
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Davash222(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Out of my 33 ex girlfriends, I only communicate with the first one cos she’s married.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:

you should pick his/her calls to know what they want....and if you guys are still friends, then why shouldnt you pick your friends calls?

if your man/babe cant deal with it then let him/her grow up...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Nimmadiji(f): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Depends....

If you guys are simply friends with zero feelings involved, it really shouldn't be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
decatalyst:

Be scared!
Don't allow him wander away from his family, please.

Just cut ties for now.
Thanks I will.
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Cut him off already... angry Block him!
Thanks for the advice, I will.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Davash222:
Out of my 33 ex girlfriends, I only communicate with the first one cos she’s married.
why?
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Davash222(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
why?
Because she's married!
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Don't pick his call . He is fantasizing the lost pussy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Davash222:
Because she's married!
oh alright.
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Davash222(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
oh alright.
Well, let me explain to you so you can understand me very well.

She's married, nothing in this world can make me develop any mutual feelings with her that's why I still communicate with her once in a while.

But others still single, I have no business with them cos I'm too emotional. I try as much as possible to avoid them because of my mental health. Though sometimes, i feel like talking with them, but, my health is more important to me.
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
I’d like to be friendly with my ex, I mean life is too short to be bitter. But all my breakups have been really messy so there’s no ex to be friendly with. grin
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Davash222:

Well, let me explain to you so you can understand me very well.

She's married, nothing in this world can make me develop any mutual feelings with her that's why I still communicate with her once in a while.

But others still single, I have no business with them cos I'm too emotional. I try as much as possible to avoid them because of my mental health. Though sometimes, i feel like talking with them, but, my health is more important to me.
yes I got ur point , communicating with the single exs u had could awaken old feelings..
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Davash222(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
yes I got ur point , communicating with the single exs u had could awaken old feelings..
Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rephrase the question: Is it right to communicate with your married ex when you have a new relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by Zainabhamzat20(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Acidosis:

Rephrase the question: Is it right to communicate with your married ex when you have a new relationship?
I asked the question not because of my married ex alone but even the single ex's that y I didn't indicate married in the topic but just "ex",Thanks for the observation.
Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Davash222:
Out of my 33ex girlfriends, I only communicate with the first one cos she’s married.

Re: Is It Right To Still Pick Your Ex Calls When You Have A New Relationship ??? by MaestroJosh: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
g

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses to Pay the Olosho he Carried The N5k they Agreed / Mind Blowing Sex With My Pastor On His Matrimonial Bed / Married Woman Banished From Community Over Sex With Community Small Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.