Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady (10091 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by olagbola45(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Debramaye:
grin grin

Yah sweet baby but you far away and me no get money I can only b paddy paddy...no let my gf hear o bikko
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 01, 2019
olagbola45:

Yah sweet baby but you far away and me no get money I can only b paddy paddy...no let my gf hear o bikko
Lol tongue
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by vickodedon(m): 2:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Are you a kogite?
Debramaye:
grin grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Some where in Imo state. Still roaming grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol tongue
you live in American ? undecided
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by abuuzy(m): 4:57am On Apr 01, 2019
Lagos

12 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by devlishGINGER(m): 5:28am On Apr 01, 2019
rockyh:
Ojo Lagos state
am think it took you 15 years to gather that hair on your chin

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Brandonx(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Retrography(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Me answering a fake slay queen.
Slay queen: baby can I have your numbered?
Me: no baby, you cannot have my numbered, but your days are numbered. Lols

8 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by olagbola45(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol tongue

Good morning babe.....let chat off here.....no string attach tho
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2019
So is it safe to say nairaland guys are so physically unattractive or they lack comprehensive skills?

All u pussy niggas hiding behind your keypads typing shiis and feeling yourself can't even own it!

Even if you ugly, own it! Be confident in your looks. Women are drawn to confident men not wussies

6 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Earthquake2: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:
So is it safe to say nairaland guys are so physically unattractive or they lack comprehensive skills?

All u pussy niggas hiding behind your keypads typing shiis and feeling yourself can't even own it!

Even if you ugly, own it! Be confident in your looks. Women are drawn to confident men not wussies

Guy e don do

Nobody is falling for your scam

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by ItzChinnex(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:

Abegi park one side

2 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DeRay98(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:

Go and look out threads created for ladies to share numbers and get calls but you can't find a single lady's number.
Why do expect guys to display their pictures for ladies to select and make fun of?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2019
Ikpongiton:
local champion but husbandsnatcha will p.m you.
Ikpong ogini
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Abejukolo
grin cheesy una wan kill person wt laff omg grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Wussies, to scared to show their faces, shows complex issues, guys own your appearances, we won't gut you for it grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by JamieRocks(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Kwara State

11 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by rockyh(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2019
devlishGINGER:
am think it took you 15 years to gather that hair on your chin
nop i had a clean shave. Thats how i trim my beard
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2019
JamieRocks:
Kwara State
Is that your GF’s dress? shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wussies, to scared to show their faces, shows complex issues, guys own your appearances, we won't gut you for it grin
Lol... Knowing fully well no lady is gonna send a DM, so?? You guys are making it look like you wanna see our faces.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by JamieRocks(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Is that your GF’s dress? shocked
yeah, you like it?
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by tciro: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Zamfara

5 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Guys b complaining about no pm. You guys should post your pictures like it's hot so u get a pm. No time
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Knowing fully well no lady is gonna send a DM, so?? You guys are making it look like you wanna see our faces.. cheesy
OH ye of Lil faith.
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
OH ye of Lil faith.
Uhn?? Lol... I can but I won't..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.