Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,474 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady (10334 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Guys b complaining about no pm. You guys should post your pictures like it's hot so u get a pm. No time
I have a girlfriend already smiley
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Earthquake2:

Guy e don do

Nobody is falling for your scam
What scam?

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Abegi park one side
How about u park first?
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
DeRay98:

Go and look out threads created for ladies to share numbers and get calls but you can't find a single lady's number.
Why do expect guys to display their pictures for ladies to select and make fun of?
Low self esteem. Why would anyone make fun of you?
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Kirikiri, Lagos

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by NLNL: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Want to give love a try again.
I need a lady of about 21 to 25 years old.
If you're from anambra, thats a big plus.
Pls be petite and lovely.
Lagos residents only.
I no de do long distance relationship.

About me:
I am 30
A graduate. I run SME
From anambra state.
Not going to put up any pix here, but people do say I am cute grin
When you indicate interest, I will send you my pix.
Notalogistics@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by lilianofentse(f): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Retrography:
Me answering a fake slay queen.
Slay queen: baby can I have your numbered?
Me: no baby, you cannot have my numbered, but your days are numbered. Lols
driest joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by DeRay98(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Low self esteem. Why would anyone make fun of you?

You call someone low self esteem but you're hidding behind a fake genda to scam men into displaying their pictures for you... angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Pearlyakin(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
From Ibadan grin

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
NLNL:
Want to give love a try again.
I need a lady of about 21 to 25 years old.
If you're from anambra, thats a big plus.
Pls be petite and lovely.
Lagos residents only.
I no de do long distance relationship.

About me:
I am 30
A graduate. I run SME
From anambra state.
Not going to put up any pix here, but people do say I am cute grin
When you indicate interest, I will send you my pix.
Notalogistics@gmail.com
Thanks
yigi is this u?
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by tunaguy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lagos

I think love is cancer anygirl is welcomed to change my mind

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Dacronym(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kk would be right back
Still Can't Post Pics on NL don't know why
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Makurdi Benue.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
"Look,,,Gooding ,,guys"! grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by NLNL: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
yigi is this u?

Nope. Not yigi.
I actually read your story. But I am definitely not him
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
SweetCunt97:
So is it safe to say nairaland guys are so physically unattractive or they lack comprehensive skills?

All u pussy niggas hiding behind your keypads typing shiis and feeling yourself can't even own it!

Even if you ugly, own it! Be confident in your looks. Women are drawn to confident men not wussies

Happy birthday
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
NLNL:

Nope. Not yigi.
I actually read your story. But I am definitely not him
Lol. Good to know
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Osuman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Check me out
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Osuman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Don't insult me,if you fine drop your own.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by habsydiamond(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Kirikiri, Lagos
Really shocked shocked enjoy bro cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Goldenboy333(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Abejukolo
be careful how you use that word
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oma307:

be careful how you use that word
Omayem are you from Omala? tongue tongue
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Guys b complaining about no pm. You guys should post your pictures like it's hot so u get a pm. No time
will pm help anyone survive the upcoming next level?

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
BETPAWA:
Makurdi Benue.
wicked!!
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Omayem are you from Omala? tongue tongue
live
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oma307:

live
Agba

2 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Agba
nago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by JamesRiley(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Asaba

2 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rhesusmonkey:

will pm help anyone survive the upcoming next level?
Lol... This is the romance section. Go to the business section and get tips on what will help u survive
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
cool
Re: Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady by Harrydwizzard(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sweetcunt the pics on ur profile is it ur boobs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.