Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused (1455 Views)

My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by chipeter2000: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2019
A girl in my neighbourhood IS interested in me she usually asks my siblings and friends of me. And sometime when i go out to watch local football matches she meets me there and we talk. she even asked of my phone number . The confusing stuff is that i see her around with a guy. She even visits the guy’s house. We both are in our early 20s but the guy i see her around with should be around 25–28 years old she seams to be very interested in me but i also see her around with this guy is she a:

1.Gold digger

2.or maybe she loves me and needs money from this other guy

3.just a girl that loves too many d**ks

1 Like

Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2019
chipeter2000:
A girl in my neighbourhood seems to be interested in me she usually asks my siblings and friends of me. And sometime when i go out to watch local football matches she meets me there and we talk. she even asked of my phone number . The confusing stuff is that i see her around with a guy. She even visits the guy’s house. We both are in our early 20s but the guy i see her around with should be around 25–28 years old she seams to be very interested in me but i also see her around with this guy is she a:

1.Gold digger

U seem like a smart dude...cos u already covered almost all the possible scenario.....

1 Like

Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by greatnaija01: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2019
wait, you are doing all this drama episode in your mind abi?

she seems, yet you did not approach her to clear your doubt and move on with your life... its like you have empty space in your head for fantasies. My dear better grow up and be a Man, you can not MAN UP without money.

Ladies will not hesitate to dump whomever they are with once they see you have overflowing cash. Besides, if you go for this lady soon another guy will notice her and in his head too he will feel she is interested in him and you will be the OTHER GUY he will come here to complain about.

Guy move ahead, the woman that is yours will not be holding another guy to keep warm while waiting for you... YOUR REAL WOMAN WILL BE TRULY SINGLE when you find her.

Go and work on your life and mind your business.

SECRET: MEN who act like they do not have time for ladies are more attractive to ladies o.

So you should improve your life and move out of there, have some class and aim higher. when pepper never rest, girls go show you pepper.

chipeter2000:
A girl in my neighbourhood seems to be interested in me she usually asks my siblings and friends of me. And sometime when i go out to watch local football matches she meets me there and we talk. she even asked of my phone number . The confusing stuff is that i see her around with a guy. She even visits the guy’s house. We both are in our early 20s but the guy i see her around with should be around 25–28 years old she seams to be very interested in me but i also see her around with this guy is she a:

1.Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by IjebuWarrior: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2019
4. Maybe she loves the other guy and needs money from you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by originals1(m): 5:30am On Apr 01, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by anthonyuncle(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2019
in ur early 20s, u are calling someone a good digger? how much u get? dz is da age when u can enjoy friendship & free puna. enjoy her friendship & closeness to u my friend, wetin consign u & that bros wey she dey see. it's like na u dey even fall in love
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by anochuko01(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2019
the way i run for this kinda people ehn!
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by MrPENIS(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Gold digger with a shovel
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by Nollyvirgin0: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by deewhydoski(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Oops... Ur wife is still in jss1 writing common entrance
Re: Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused by blingxx(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
wait, you are doing all this drama episode in your mind abi?

she seems, yet you did not approach her to clear your doubt and move on with your life... its like you have empty space in your head for fantasies. My dear better grow up and be a Man, you can not MAN UP without money.

Ladies will not hesitate to dump whomever they are with once they see you have overflowing cash. Besides, if you go for this lady soon another guy will notice her and in his head too he will feel she is interested in him and you will be the OTHER GUY he will come here to complain about.

Guy move ahead, the woman that is yours will not be holding another guy to keep warm while waiting for you... YOUR REAL WOMAN WILL BE TRULY SINGLE when you find her.

Go and work on your life and mind your business.

SECRET: MEN who act like they do not have time for ladies are more attractive to ladies o.

So you should improve your life and move out of there, have some class and aim higher. when pepper never rest, girls go show you pepper.

This point is referring to me undecided I remember chasing after girls back in secondary school Days... But now i'm more focused and less womanizer, girls are all over me undecided, met one in a cab last month coming back from ekiti turns out she so interested in me as if she knew me before we bought snacks and drinks this girl slept off on my shoulder till we got to Lagos o

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Waste A Guys Money Knowing She's Not Interested In Dating Him / I READ THIS, Got Angry, Then I Saw This...[Picture] / Why Are Hausas And Fulanis So Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.