Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People (9494 Views)

Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / What Ooni Said In An Interview About Igbo During Aje Festival / Olubadan Saliu Aje-Ogunguniso Visits Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
igbodefender:

Bros, how I take insult God? I no fit try am smiley Person know im level na. God kwa?
You no commit fornication yesterday? If you disobey God's word which insult pass am?
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I support you squarely on this but don't place the oba in the position of God.

Even God Almighty is receiving insults from useless humans. So who then is the king?
We are all mere ants in the sight of the Creator, The King Of Kings, The Almighty. I agree with you that all humans must always respect this fact. As Wale Adenuga would say, "We are all pencils in the hand of the Creator".
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by orisa37: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ooni is right. God bless Your Royal Excellence.
The Igbos are "Ore-Ajes", meaning Friends and Tools of Business, Investments and Enterprises.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
orisa37:
Ooni is right. God bless Your Royal Excellence.
The Igbos are "Ore-Ajes", meaning Friends and Tools of Business, Investments and Enterprises.
God Bless you, Sir. May God bountifully honour the Ooni's prayer for more abundant prosperity in the land.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by hisexcellency34: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
So sorry my guy. I'm just proud of my race
xtgozie:

Sorry it was a typo error, thanks you pointed out my madness, it opened a door to correct myself.... You were hard, but thanks anyways
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by orisa37: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Even The Yorubas have not known "The Wonders called ODUDUWA". Oduduwa, as a Nephilim owns The whole of Africa. The Original Igbo is a Son of Oduduwa. His mother ran with him to Igbo(Forest) from there they learn Entreprenuership.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
orisa37:
Even The Yorubas have not known "The Wonders called ODUDUWA". Oduduwa, as a Nephilim owns The whole of Africa. The Original Igbo is a Son of Oduduwa. His mother ran with him to Igbo(Forest) from there they learn Entreprenuership.
Hmm. You have spoken in deep riddles and the riddle contains, " The more you look the less you see".

We might not agree on everything, but you are a scholar...
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by orisa37: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
igbodefender:

Hmm. You have spoken in deep riddles and the riddle contains, " The more you look the less you see".

We might not agree on everything, but you are a scholar...

I am an Apostle of Christ equivalent to a Prophet of God.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by BrownRoofRep: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Afonja cone heads let's gather here and cry our ugly souls out. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Odoriferous: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unlimitk:
No b only industrious
Na odoriferous
SMH.. You just summoned me

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by LZAA: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
immhotep:

Please respect the words of the King.
Stop recycling hatred.
Igbo amaka.

Cc Lzaa velocity25 pointzerom sarrki
w

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Ojiofor: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
God bless the Ooni of Ife.He is nwa afo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by BRRR: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unlimitk:
No b only industrious

Na odoriferous
u can starve ur self
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by PointB: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Did he just say Igbos are from the lineage of Obatala? shocked shocked shocked

At 2:21
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ooni holds their mumu button. So easy to gas up the yeasterners

Every race on earth is in the lineage of Obatala . He is only paying hommage to your petty trading. We Yorubas still love gala cheesy

Obatala (known as Obatalá in Latin America and Yoruba mythology) is an Orisha. He is believed to be the Sky Father and the creator of human bodies, which were brought to life by the smooth breath of Olodumare.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by PointB: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
kayfra:
Ooni holds their mumu button. So easy to gas up the yeasterners

Every race on earth is in the lineage of Obatala grin

Obatala (known as Obatalá in Latin America and Yoruba mythology) is an Orisha. He is believed to be the Sky Father and the creator of human bodies, which were brought to life by the smooth breath of Olodumare.

lol. Maybe your Ooni is ignorant? But you'll rather twist it to float your boat. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

lol. Maybe your Ooni is ignorant? But you're rather twist it to float your both. grin grin grin

It's like a rat biting you and blowing cool air on it to make it less painful. If you know squat about the Orisha Obatala (the creator of all humans) , you'll laugh out loud

He can say the same thing about Chinese or Aborigene folks. If you know, you know grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by PointB: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
kayfra:

It's like a rat biting you and blowing cool air on it to make it less painful. If you know squat about the Orisha Obatala (the creator of all humans) , you'll laugh out loud

He can say the same thing about Chinese or Aborigene folks. If you know, you know grin

So the Ooni is the rat? grin grin undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

So the Ooni is the rat? grin grin undecided undecided

I admire him more. The guy is a badass diplomatgrin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by PointB: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
kayfra:

I admire him more. The guy is a badass diplomatgrin

You admire him for lying that Igbos are lineage of Obatala? Or you admire him for his genuine ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

You admire him for lying that Igbos are lineage of Obatala? Or you admire him for his genuine ignorance?

Igbos are a lineage of Obatala the same way Brits or Welsh are. Obatala is the progenitor of all humans. Is english language difficult for you to grasp? grin

What Ooni is saying is akin to calling us all descendants of Adam only in the context of Yoruba as the source of it all grin

Let me summarize it for you. Ooni is paying you guys lipservice and a little bit of ego stroking cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by PointB: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
kayfra:

Igbos are lineage of Obatala the same way Brits or Welsh are. Obatala is the progeinator of all humans. Is english language difficult for you to grasp? grin

What Ooni is saying is akin to calling us all defendants of Adam only in the context of Yoruba as the source of it all grin

Let it summarize for you. Ooni is paying you guys lipservice and a little bit of ego stroking cheesy cheesy

Nay, Obatala is the projenitor of the Yoruba race. Igbos are created by Chukwu Okike(The Supreme God).

So if the Ooni is saying that Igbos are lineage of Obatala (a mere eldest deity), he doesn't know what he's talking about. Igbos don't subscribe to such nonsense as sky father, we leave gullibility to those easily moved.

The Ooni is not paying Igbos lipservice, the Ooni is as ignorant as they come, and he's simply basking in it's bliss. EOD!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by kayfra: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

Nay, Obatala is the projenitor of the Yoruba race. Igbos are created by Chukwu Okike(The Supreme God).

So if the Ooni is saying that Igbos are lineage of Obatala (a mere eldest deity), he doesn't know what he's talking about. Igbos don't subscribe to such nonsense as sky father, we leave gullibility to those easily moved.

The Ooni is not paying Igbos lipservice, the Ooni is as ignorant as they come, and he's simply basking in it's bliss. EOD!

Buhahahaha

You just dey wake up ni? grin
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by ibotic(f): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
I pray the ibos are not trying to silence the Ooni too....like they did FFK/Akeredolu/Davido etc by setting him up with an ibo wife... embarassed...Ooni must reject the imposition of an ibo wife on him... embarassed
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by MXrep: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
meolaniyi:
l have never seen a tribe that is difficult to please like the Igbos. If The Oni had said the opposite you will be shouting. Now he has decided to massage your ego this time you are not still happy.

Why are Igbos full of hate?
Nothing for you in 2023. Call it whatever you like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
orisa37:

I am an Apostle of Christ equivalent to a Prophet of God.

The Orisa... In your name... OK, I get it. Your passion for culture of your people.
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
ibotic:
I pray the ibos are not trying to silence the Ooni too....like they did FFK/Akeredolu/Davido etc by setting him up with an ibo wife... embarassed...Ooni must reject the imposition of an ibo wife on him... embarassed
Lol. Gerarahere grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

The Ooni is not ignorant. He knows what he is saying. The Obatalas were priest-kings in Aboriginal Ife, following the NRI priest-king tradition.

Their title included Oba Igbo and Osere Igbo. Today in Igbo Land we have Igwes. Are Igwes not sky fathers? Or, what does the Igwe title mean?
Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
ibotic:
Lzaa biko bia nürü.

Cc husbandsnatcha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
PointB:

You cannot begin to comprehend the Ooni's knowledge of the history of Southern Nigeria. He just scratched the surface for you.

Fear Ife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / For How Many Years Was Nigeria Colonized By The British ? / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.