Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (69247 Views)

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by anonymous1759(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

Can't waste my remaining RIPs on this lot.

*spits angry

Judger kontinu I know you've spiritual eyes you've seen his phone. Nonsense... You think you're still alive because you don't do yahoo or because you're too holy? God have mercy on you

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by JBoss25(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh really! No body deserves to die, including ritualists, and robbers that cut short the lives of innocent souls. From this I can conclude that you are mad.
your father is the only mad person for not disposing you inside a condom, continue your olosho work jor

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Aluko1991: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Last night as I was coming home some armed robbers stopped me I ran, as I was running I saw SARS. I ran back to the armed robbers for safety grin grin grin grin

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by zeuss: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

*spits angry

Please how do you know he is a fraudster?
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
JBoss25:
foolish girl, so what if your cousin or your brother was the yahoo boy? Think before you type

While I do not agree with her general sentiment on extra-judicial killings...

What difference does it make if her cousin or brother was the yahoo boy? While we shouldn’t be supporting the killing of yahoo boys (even after trial), it shouldn’t mean supporting relatives who are criminals. Such relatives DESERVE the same punishment as any other criminal.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry

That’s why you’re broke and foolish.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by opebiboy: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
guy if it's confirmed that the guy was a yahoo guy I'll say without remorse that he deserves worse than this

bro you have never seen the depression of someone that got scammed off his or her life savings
it's emotional murder and can lead to physical murder.

these guys makes legit hustling guys look stupid and like orphan in this world.

nonsense
if he's a yahoo boy
he should rest in pieces
no pity
nothing like legit money. Once it involves money it is thievery and you are also a thief. No money or hustle is legit
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by RemiTinubu(f): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
opebiboy:
nothing like legit money. Once it involves money it is thievery and you are also a thief. No money or hustle is legit
nope there is bro
that's what these yahoo guys use in justifying their cruel inhumane acts
i hope you're not one or potential one cool
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by OSUigboKiller: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
I delete stupid posts
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Cmsj: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Anagha123:
Even though this guy was doing yahoo, he doesn't deserve to die this way.

This injustice must be stop and we can't allow this to continue.

Police are suppose to protect us, not kill us.

why don you think of karma,the evil he probably have done might bounce back ,
HUMAN ARE NOT BORN MAD
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry

Chain your mind is filled with hatred from ogoni land

Why that word

Was it written there he was a yahoo man?
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by satowind(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Anagha123:
Even though this guy was doing yahoo, he doesn't deserve to die this way.

This injustice must be stop and we can't allow this to continue.

Police are suppose to protect us, not kill us.

who is doing Yahoo can't your read? They came to arrest another person
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja angry
Good riddance

You again
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.....so he was a Yahoo guy. Good for him. Next...SARS pls gun down the next Yahoo guy I am waiting to hear the news. Finish them.

Am sure Yahoo guy snatched your gal friend

And you were standing helpless
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

Well even in the United States , if you are a frauduster or into any scheme to defraud people , you get arrested and prosecuted the right way. No police officer put someone’s life into his own .

If he had scammed 1 million people , did he scam you ? There is a process to go about all this . You don’t even have a proof to show he is into yahoo or ritualist . Na watin you hear you Dey use judge .

That’s why jungle justice will continue . Because from your point I could see you on the road and assume you stole something and people will gather , beat you and burn you . Meaning we put laws into our hands . Maybe you think before you open your mouth . The next person could be
a family member of yours .

Leave him let him be talking trash I pity him.senseless person he is.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Arckeen: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

How are you sure na yahoo boy? Try get sense bro 2019 don Dey go smal smal

*spits angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Veetee(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=LuciferYaweh post=77167917]Nonsense.

Can't waste my remaining RIPs on this lot
i

*spits

He is also a cultist too. finished from uniben.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by GANAYAD: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
You are mad and senseless I pray they kill someone close to you and tag him yahoo boy after that
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by elemike2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
Mr man u better go buy sense before e finish, so person wey dey watch ball for match hall don turn scammer.

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Delight467: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
grab some sense ... even a 13 years old won’t write this trash ..
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by otokx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
What was his occupation again? Nobody has right to take another persons life either which way.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Delight467: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
I’m not in support of END SARS because it’s never going to happen. I only wish they could at least be a bit educated and reasonable not any dickhead that has no future.. all I see are legitimate touts and thieves.. why can’t any sector is this country work .��‍♂️
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by opebiboy: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
nope there is bro
that's what these yahoo guys use in justifying their cruel inhumane acts
i hope you're not one or potential one cool
nothing like legit. The quest for more money will eventuallu indulge into thievery. We are all criminals protecting our interest
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Jamersirwin1971: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
1stCitizen:

Shut up there. Have you been to the US before? In the US the police are as bad and will shoot an unarmed black young man without provocation. That said, the guy does not deserve to die this way.

ANd have you heard a police shoot a black man because of fraud?? Because my response to the said post was concerning yahoo and ritualist which he mentioned . and I gave my opinion on fraud.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Can't even think of what to say
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by echibuogwu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him. U are honestly stupid

*spits angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Billyanger(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
RemiTinubu:
guy if it's confirmed that the guy was a yahoo guy I'll say without remorse that he deserves worse than this

bro you have never seen the depression of someone that got scammed off his or her life savings
it's emotional murder and can lead to physical murder.

these guys makes legit hustling guys look stupid and like orphan in this world.

nonsense
if he's a yahoo boy
he should rest in pieces
no pity

Speak for youself PEASANT grin
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Billyanger(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unrated900:

Am sure Yahoo guy snatched your gal friend

And you were standing helpless

[b]HE WAS STANDING NAKED! angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Billyanger(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Billyanger post=77178081]

HE WAS STANDING NAIKED! grin
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
werey ni e o!
God u no belong, devil u no belong, common sense u no get.
If I buy u N500 sniper Pipu ll say am wicked
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Asour: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
saasala:
I can see a ticking time bomb in Nigeria, about to detonate. It is speedily reaching its apex.

Yahoo Boy makes money and becomes a celebrity in his neighbourhood because he shares part of his ill gotten wealth with his hungry niggas.

SARS tried to extort money from him but he wouldn't succumb, so they killed him and lied on stray bullets. Both the SARS and the Yahoo boy are mad.

One day Yahoo will no longer pay, and these boys who are already used to the wasteful and extravagant lifestyle will do anything to maintain that standard. Soon, young boys will go around with guns in broad day light, beating people and stealing from them. By then SARS will have a real work to do. They will attack the boys and they will shoot back at them. Its going to be a real war, just watch out.

The level of hunger and joblessness sometimes makes you not want to blame these Yahoo Yahoo miscreants, but then again, Crime is Crime and should never be encouraged.

Nigerians, if you have a means to run out of this country, just get out. Things will get even worse.

PS: Does anyone have a link to migrate to Canada? Make una helpe me o.

I hope that you are wrong. But your logic is perfectly reasonable.

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by RemiTinubu(f): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
Billyanger:

Speak for youself PEASANT grin
trash trash trash

If You Are A Victim Of Rape Or Sexual Abuse You Should Talk To These Three Women / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52