Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (69551 Views)

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by DeMaestro1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

Can't waste my remaining RIPs on this lot.

*spits angry
I really don’t know how some people just come online to open their mouth and spew rubbish. If you don’t have anything meaningful to say, just keep quiet.
You claim he was a yahoo boy, do you have prove?
Don’t because it’s an online platform, no one knows or sees my true identity come online and be insensitive.
I personally don’t know the young man, but I know what it feels like to lose someone when it could be avoided.
I pray you have sense someday rather than come online to say rubbish. I pray you don’t lose someone to SARS/Nigerian police or due to neglect of our govt.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja angry
Good riddance
What is even wrong with u? What senselessness did u just right here?
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by kechywillz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
saasala:
I can see a ticking time bomb in Nigeria, about to detonate. It is speedily reaching its apex.

Yahoo Boy makes money and becomes a celebrity in his neighbourhood because he shares part of his ill gotten wealth with his hungry niggas.

SARS tried to extort money from him but he wouldn't succumb, so they killed him and lied on stray bullets. Both the SARS and the Yahoo boy are mad.

One day Yahoo will no longer pay, and these boys who are already used to the wasteful and extravagant lifestyle will do anything to maintain that standard. Soon, young boys will go around with guns in broad day light, beating people and stealing from them. By then SARS will have a real work to do. They will attack the boys and they will shoot back at them. Its going to be a real war, just watch out.

The level of hunger and joblessness sometimes makes you not want to blame these Yahoo Yahoo miscreants, but then again, Crime is Crime and should never be encouraged.

Nigerians, if you have a means to run out of this country, just get out. Things will get even worse.

PS: Does anyone have a link to migrate to Canada? Make una helpe me o.
Canada go soon full, when naija don too much for there go dey spoil things for there,them go lock door for people wey wan go there for legitimate reason

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
See this looser. So just because olosho work is what your mother and sisters do for a living, you think every girl does same. Not every girl on NL is a broke ass or olosho like u. Leme just ignore you. Needless I flex muscle with a filthy tramp like u. [Qquote author=JBoss25 post=77172708] your father is the only mad person for not disposing you inside a condom, continue your olosho work jor[/quote]
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

*spits angry
How u know say em na Yahoo boy baba
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja angry
Good riddance

This is why they want to kick you out.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by saasala(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
kechywillz:

Canada go soon full, when naija don too much for there go dey spoil things for there,them go lock door for people wey wan go there for legitimate reason

So who won go there for illegitimate reason?
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Richy150(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry

You're an idiot for saying this type of shit, Ode oponu ayirada �
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Richy150(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

How u know say em na Yahoo boy baba

Don't mind the idiot Jor, he's an animal
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Richy150(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
DeMaestro1:

I really don’t know how some people just come online to open their mouth and spew rubbish. If you don’t have anything meaningful to say, just keep quiet.
You claim he was a yahoo boy, do you have prove?
Don’t because it’s an online platform, no one knows or sees my true identity come online and be insensitive.
I personally don’t know the young man, but I know what it feels like to lose someone when it could be avoided.
I pray you have sense someday rather than come online to say rubbish. I pray you don’t lose someone to SARS/Nigerian police or due to neglect of our govt.
Cheers

I doubt the guy he's not an adult it could shows on his write up. He's a senceless pikin
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by comkay(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
grin
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by koolaid87: 3:16am On Apr 02, 2019
saasala:
I can see a ticking time bomb in Nigeria, about to detonate. It is speedily reaching its apex.

Yahoo Boy makes money and becomes a celebrity in his neighbourhood because he shares part of his ill gotten wealth with his hungry niggas.

SARS tried to extort money from him but he wouldn't succumb, so they killed him and lied on stray bullets. Both the SARS and the Yahoo boy are mad.

One day Yahoo will no longer pay, and these boys who are already used to the wasteful and extravagant lifestyle will do anything to maintain thattandard. Soon, young boys will go around with guns in broad day light, beating people and stealing from them. By then SARS will have a real work to do. They will attack the boys and they will shoot back at them. Its going to be a real war, just watch out.

The level of hunger and joblessness sometimes makes you not want to blame these Yahoo Yahoo miscreants, but then again, Crime is Crime and should never be encouraged.

Nigerians, if you have a means to run out of this country, just get out. Things will get even worse.

If that stray bullet had hit one of your family members, would you have come up with the same useless epistle?
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

ANd have you heard a police shoot a black man because of fraud?? Because my response to the said post was concerning yahoo and ritualist which he mentioned . and I gave my opinion on fraud.

Which is worse? shooting someone for no reason and shooting someone because of fraud. Stop comparing Nigeria to other countries. Every country has it's own unique problem.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by GILOSKY(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

Can't waste my remaining RIPs on this lot. Na Ogun go kill you for this rubbish you just said now and you will never know peace in this life. Do you ask him the work he's doing or you are just contemplating from your own digression grown up fool

*spits angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Jamersirwin1971: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
1stCitizen:

Which is worse? shooting someone for no reason and shooting someone because of fraud. Stop comparing Nigeria to other countries. Every country has it's own unique problem.

I started my argument on fraud. Because he said he was a yahoo boy and a ritualist . That’s where my argument is based on .

So your response to my statement don’t make any meaning since I picked out fraud .
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

I started my argument on fraud. Because he said he was a yahoo boy and a ritualist . That’s where my argument is based on .

So your response to my statement don’t make any meaning since I picked out fraud .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by 2shure: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
H3ya dis guy
Af met him b3fore for faculty car park..then he was a slim guy..
Heya.
ekosodin boy dah year wen he dey edu for uniben
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Alwayshungry: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
U said all this before #endsars.
Have you seen what the young guys are doing now.
Although u thought it was gonna be armed robbery but it's more darker than that.
Your permutations is on point
saasala:

One day Yahoo will no longer pay, and these boys who are already used to the wasteful and extravagant lifestyle will do anything to maintain that standard. Soon, young boys will go around with guns in broad day light, beating people and stealing from them. By then SARS will have a real work to do. They will attack the boys and they will shoot back at them. Its going to be a real war, just watch out.

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by showafrica(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2022
saasala:

Ak47 go soon reach everybody hand the way bandits are bringing it from Northern borders
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by iceboy4752(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
saasala:

And they abolished the SARS unit. Ever since then, the rate of insecurity became terrible. Now some Yahoo boys are protesting to end EFCC.
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Breakingfamous:
KayLow was brutally shot dead by men of the anti cult unit of SARS at Mangoro bus stop Pentecostal filling Station.

Kolade Johnson was allegedly killed by F-SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool VS Tottenham match in Lagos.

According to reports, the sad incident happened on 31st March, Sunday afternoon at Olu Aboderin, Onipetesi, Lagos State.

Here is the lively moment and last video of handsome 'Kay Low' cooking in the kitchen before his death.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/kolade-johnson-shot-dead-by-sars.html

. RIP BARUNDA
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Old fucking post from 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.