Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis (38365 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by lawrsmith(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:
But it's not strange if Messi is idolized and worshipped like the many other pictures in Roman Catholic. Once you achieve a feat catholic give you a title and you enter statue and become a god.

St. Messi - pray for us.

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Emary(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:
But it's not strange if Messi is idolized and worshipped like the many other pictures in Roman Catholic. Once you achieve a feat catholic give you a title and you enter statue and become a god.

St. Messi - pray for us.

Get your facts right! The saints have never been seen as gods but as ordinary people who lived remarkable lives and as a result, it is believed they are in heaven and able to pray to God on our behalf. You don't have to accept it but don't misinterpret it.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Toks2008(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
yungsmart:

Idiot go check it they are on par while Messi has more braces, assist and Ronaldo has more appearances than him u argue blindly

If you ever compare Ronaldo with messi again I go give you e-slap.

Ronaldo is good but merci is a supernatural player.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by flashlink(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hatricks of Tapins.
Lol...it's no more check your stats right, it's now taping hatricks; you messi fans are cowards just like your midget

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Toks2008(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
EVILFOREST:
May God bless U
I can now sleep peacefully

The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

I call him the real Goat cos he is one sturbborn player that will never dive...no matter how you tackle him the guy go just spring up continue....chai! The guy nah god of soccer.

The day I watched where he took down 5 players including the keeper I gave him a standing ovation.

Abeg watch real soccer and tell me if this guy is not the real GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMofjmzQKU
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Dottore: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
kolosman:

Your stupidity knows no bounds!
You are a statue of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Yusuf4: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
That’s exactly what a scallywag would say.

Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Starz825(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sydney17:
As for me and my household,RONALDO is the god and the real G O A T! he was a star in Portugal, he conquered England! he shattered records in Spain! he is currently TRENDING in Italy! He was a coach for few minutes and led Portugal to Euro most coveted trophy! Abeg there can only be one Ororo! Handsome king! we can't be ruled by Dwarf grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Od1n: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.

You are too emotional, and people like this often do/say silly things.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Dottore: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Od1n:

You are too emotional, and people like this often do/say silly things.
Yeah learning from you
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Kharol1234: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.
no b onli saint messi na saint morata
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Dottore: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yusuf4:
That’s exactly what a scallywag would say.

I agree with your description of yourself though there are more about you that you havnt said. Bring them on
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Od1n: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
DirtyGold:
Where's the insecurity coming from ehn oga pope?

Is anybody worshipping Messi? We need to calm down this over zealous religious higihaga.

What's tha business?

Insecurity? Such drama. Messi is on the road to football folklore but he's still a beat behind Maradona

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Dottore: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Emary:

Get your facts right! The saints have never been seen as gods but as ordinary people who lived remarkable lives and as a result, it is believed they are in heaven and able to pray to God on our behalf. You don't have to accept it but don't misinterpret it.
Exactly my point swt heart. Messi is an ordinary person that lived a remarkable life. We are saying the same thing dear
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by danuzochukwu: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
His holiness pope Francis is right, Messi is not the Almighty God in heaven. But he is the God of soccer the creator of all the mesmerizing skills in football.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by myself13: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mmadu aburo Chukwu, mana Mmadu na aka ibe ya.

Ekwusia m.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Excallibur(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Messi is just a human being who knows how to play football, just like a mathematician who knows how to solve mathematics!

Let’s not get carried away!! We have great people from the medieval ages like Aristotle, socreates, Plato ‘et al.

Messi is just like you and I doing well what he knows how to do best!
Messi likened to the likes of plato and socrates, fcking cool cool

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Justinba1997(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.
pls Bro You Ave To No The Different Btw Honouring Nd Serving,u Can Honour Ur Parents Bt U Cn Nt Serve Ur Dem,dats Wat Catholic Is Doing We Are Honouring Does Saint Nt Serving,dats Y You Hear Us Saying Imaculate Heart Of Jesus Have Mercy On Us,st Augustine Pray For Us.Abi Your Pastor Dnt Pray For You.So B4 You Write Anything Think.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by judgementyard(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin
Offpoint1:
When you obtain a level no one currently or in passed has obtained in that profession... you become the god of that profession. So permit me to say Messi is a god of football.

Ronaldo fans please call 08069820812 for argument, I've enough strength to argue with anybody till next year December 31st and with still enough left to continue the year after.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.
ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by bizhop01: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Messi no be God, he be Goat

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by truthlegend(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Avedonn:
The guy is talented. Hate him or like him, Messi is a joy to watch whenever he plays football.

I'm a Madrid fan but to be honest, Messi does not belong to the same class with Ronaldo. The difference is Messi is naturally born footballer. He plays football effortless while Ronaldo forced football to be part of him which is why he always train a lot.

The guy is also humble and religious that's why you hardly hear any controversy against him except of the regular tax evasion allegations.
the first Madrid fan I see with brain....kudos bro
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by LaPooLee16(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Avedonn:
The guy is talented. Hate him or like him, Messi is a joy to watch whenever he plays football.

I'm a Madrid fan but to be honest, Messi does not belong to the same class with Ronaldo. The difference is Messi is naturally born footballer. He plays football effortless while Ronaldo forced football to be part of him which is why he always train a lot.

The guy is also humble and religious that's why you hardly hear any controversy against him except of the regular tax evasion allegations.

Your sense is depleted if you think Cr7 isn't on the same level as Messi
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by oforjide: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes messi isn't God but he is the greaest ppalyer of this generation followed by c.ronaldo,those two guys are alien in world football.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by oforjide: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
SincereBigot:
Ronaldo is
messi is far far better than ronaldo as far as football is concern.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Joshuawobo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wetin concern Pope concern football
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by Dottore: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
writefreely:
ignoramus
Your parents
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by TemmyT002(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Of course he ain't God.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by oforjide: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
TheBeat:
Messi is the greatest footballer ever. Ronaldo is remembered for goals but just check their goals per game ratio. Messi scores, creates, assists and dribbles. Watching his highlights brings joy and nothing but joy.
let me help u ronaldo is a skillfull and sharp goal poarcher while messi is skillful and classic goal poarcher and as well a playmaker.

1 Like

Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by oforjide: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sydney17:
As for me and my household,RONALDO is the god and the real G O A T! he was a star in Portugal, he conquered England! he shattered records in Spain! he is currently TRENDING in Italy! He was a coach for few minutes and led Portugal to Euro most coveted trophy! Abeg there can only be one Ororo! Handsome king! we can't be ruled by Dwarf grin grin grin grin
u don't know football ronaldo is a skillful and sharp goal poarcher while messi is a skillful and classic goal poarcher and as well a playmaker.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by oforjide: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Offpoint1:
When you obtain a level no one currently or in passed has obtained in that profession... you become the god of that profession. So permit me to say Messi is a god of football.

Ronaldo fans please call 08069820812 for argument, I've enough strength to argue with anybody till next year December 31st and with still enough left to continue the year after.
there's nothing like argument here.ronaldo is only a skillful and sharp goal poarcher while messi is a skillful and classic goal poarcher and as well a playmaker.
Re: Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis by dapiahno(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:

St. Messi - pray for us.
Guy yo head no korect at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / How My Leg Got Caught By A Trap But Only My Footwear Sustained Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.