Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175850 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by bimbotua(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aww... I'm so blushing right now.

Thanks Rosie

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by isod: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Salute Rosemary. Thanks for such a great work. We all enjoyed it and Looking forward to the next one. wink

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Emex100:
woman you better have part2 for this work. I don't want this to end
hahahaaa I don die o, me I no even want make the story finish. I am so connected to this story that I became the character, I found myself thinking and acting like Elizabeth Lol.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
queenitee:
Rossy baby, thank you for this wonderful story.
Lmao, don't I just love Bube grin grin It's line Soldiers are romantic, where's my own solider man pleaseeee grin grin grin

Okay let's go to my neighbours wife and know what's up
Rosemary, if I don't get an invite for my Neighbour's wife, I dunno what I will do embarassed embarassed
I promise to mention you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by SkimpleD: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rosemary33:
Mention me too please

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rosemary33:
Biko Mention Me Too Abegi oo

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by DivineSpecial(f): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yo Rosy yah the best

Remember me in yah next post
Love you and your stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Pinkfeet: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wow !!!!!!
Interesting
Happy ending

Rosemary33 thumb up

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Treasurewamiri(f): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Love is truly a beautiful thing. Stop body shaming people, remember that one man's meat is another man's poison.
Thank you Rosemary for this beautiful piece. Hope I'll get an invite on your next story? cool
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Treasurewamiri:
Love is truly a beautiful thing. Stop body shaming people, remember that one man's meat is another man's poison.
Thank you Rosemary for this beautiful piece. Hope I'll get an invite on your next story? cool
Sure
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by efeprovidence: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2019
thanks for completing the story

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Rosemary33:
hahahaaa I don die o, me I no even want make the story finish. I am so connected to this story that I became the character, I found myself thinking and acting like Elizabeth Lol.

Very true
I noticed that all the role played by Lizy was connected to you. In fact I wanted to mention this in my previous comment.
Why don't you continue? Let's see the life after the marriage.
You know it doesn't ends their.
But we can continue in your next story.
Ann2012 and izaray ...how body dey do you people now? Trust you're calmed down.
Queenittee where have you been?
Sweet popcorn for una.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by dimssy(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2019
You're far too kind.. thanks

Queenitee, have you stumbled on KINGS by Silver1996?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Samamerc(f): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Love is beautiful when you are with the right person...... Thanks for the wonderful story Rosie
Rosie you didn't mention anything about Clara again

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adesina12:

Very true
I noticed that all the role played by Lizy was connected to you. In fact I wanted to mention this in my previous comment.
Sweet popcorn for una.

My body don dey OK wink

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adesina12:

Very true
Sweet popcorn for una.
I'm super cool now smiley

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
dimssy:
You're far too kind.. thanks

Queenitee, have you stumbled on KINGS by Silver1996?
Not yet, I'm going over

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by iloezumanulika: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Captivating story, kudos Rosemary

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by spiceybae(f): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
awwww...i go love oh...roseybabe dz z lovely.. nice ending

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adesina12:

Very true
Sweet popcorn for una.
See Me smiling like fish head wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by senrino(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Rosemary thanks for the story!

Everything just perfect! Except for few errors, names and all!

Moral!

I dey like bube for this one oo. I like them with plenty flesh. grin grin and curvy
Just bless me, make I worship your body!

Others may like them slim and straight!

All the same! There is a guy for every shape! wink grin
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2019
senrino:
Rosemary thanks for the story!

Everything just perfect! Except for few errors, names and all!

Moral!

I dey like bube for this one oo. I like them with plenty flesh. grin grin and curvy
Just bless me, make I worship your body!

Others may like them slim and straight!

All the same! There is a guy for every shape! wink grin
Thanks!
yes! Beauty is relative my brother. Every man has his spec
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2019
In few weeks I will dedicate my time to Editing this story thoroughly so I can put it up on Okada books and Kindle.

Let me see if I can make small money grin cheesy.

The next story will start after then.

Thank you so much all of you, you guys made me feel loved.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by dimssy(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2019
queenitee:

Not yet, I'm going over

Here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/4441916/kings-where-evil-men-dwells

I will advise you don't start if you have things to do
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ejilogo1: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Nice one Rosemary, more grace to write more.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
dimssy:

Here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/4441916/kings-where-evil-men-dwells

I will advise you don't start if you have things to do
Really, thank you. I will heed to your advice
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by PrudySara(f): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Rosemary33, why did it have to end here now...
Y'all should go get a Soldier man like Bube��

I actually connected with this story a little, thank you for this story.....you gave me courage.

Please, remember to mention me in your next story.
More ink to your pen!!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by TinaG(f): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Wow! Rossie you thank you so much for this story. Like I found myself shading tears . ��

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nemi64(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg, for making my heart skip when them one kill bube, make na give am one ITS ORIGINAL make she take am hold body.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Kaycee9242(m): 5:43am On Jun 18, 2019
wow finally, Rossy thanks so much for this wonderful piece u are talented and consistent. please kindly mention me in your next story

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Mofy123: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2019
The story line was so on point and not delayed rara. God bless you jare my Sister you are the best

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2019
Rosemary33:
See Me smiling like fish head wink cheesy

How does the fish head smile?
Everything about Lizzy in the story connected to you personally ....I guess grin
I beg give us another ride soon
Sweet honey popcorn loading from the factory for the next story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.