Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth (2353 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by Ejem147: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2019
We were both at the university when we fell in love. She was my course mate and later became a study mate. During our final days in school, we became inseparable. That was when I proposed to her and she said yes.

A few months later, we graduated and left the school.

Finding work became very difficult for her. Luckily for me, I was maintained at the institution I did my National Service. As usual, I was there for her, providing support whenever I can.

I got a hint of a job opening from a friend. They were looking for qualifications Suzy (My girlfriend) had so I asked my friend to help her get the job. After series of interviews and aptitude tests, one afternoon, a call came through that she had been offered the job.

You can imagine our joy. She was given a very good offer—a better salary than even mine. That made us even happier.

After her first day at work, she told me; “I think I like the place. Everyone was friendly to me and were ready to help me out. The only issue I would have to deal with is the accent of those Chinese. I could barely understand what they say.” “It’s only a matter of time,” I said, “You would get used to their accent and even learn to speak Chinese yourself.”

We both laughed it off.

Three months into her employment, we had a conversation concerning our future. She said, “Now that we are both working, what stops us from making marriage plans?” “Nothing,” I answered. We only have to put things together and plan on when and how to make it happened.”

And then the worse thing happened…

I had a call one dawn. It was a call from Suzy. “At this time? What could make her call me at this ungodly hour? When I picked up she said, “I’m pregnant.” I screamed, “What!” “Yeah, you heard me right. I’m pregnant. I have in my hand the test kit. The two bars turned red after the test. That means I’m pregnant right?”

“But…but…” I stuttered. “My period has delayed for a week now so decided to test it and my worse fears came true.” She said. For about three minutes, I stayed on the phone and had nothing else to say. I was thinking of what next to do. The only thing I came up with was “Let’s talk more about it when we meet later today. I’m confused now.”

I told my parent about it and she also did the same. We finally agreed that since we were not yet ready for marriage, I could present a drink and do the customary knocking. That way, we could wait after delivery so we go on with the marriage ceremony. I did just that.

Suzy didn’t have it easy during her pregnancy. A lot of sicknesses here and there and some other weird medical issues. During the last trimester of her pregnancy, she was kept at the hospital for the fear of doing something that would make her lose the child. I was scared for her and for the baby. I wanted them more than anything.

And then finally she delivered.

The news got to me early in the morning from the hospital that my wife had delivered a baby boy around 3am. I couldn’t hold myself together. I wanted to see them immediately so I rushed to the hospital.

Before getting into the ward I met a nurse. With a huge grin on my face, I said, “My wife delivered this dawn and I’m here to see her.” She asked, “Who is your wife?” I mentioned my wife’s name. The nurse gave me a dry quizzical look and asked, “You are sure that you are the father of that baby?

I got confused. I didn’t know how to answer that. All I said was, “I’m here to see my wife who delivered this dawn.”

The nurse led the way. When we got to the ward, she pointed at my wife’s bed and said, “There she is and inside the cot beside her is your baby.”

I rushed to the bedside and took her hand inside mine and asked: “I hope you are ok?” She only nodded. There was something about her demeanor—she didn’t look happy to see me but I guessed she was too tired so I let her be and turned to the baby’s cot.

My first glance at the baby got my heart racing. I turned back to look at Suzy but she shunned my gaze. I looked at the baby again. This time I watched him very closely. I wanted to pick him up but my hands got wobbly. Something didn’t look right. Yes, my son didn’t look right.

He had brittle hair, very fair and seemed to have no eyelid—Chinese...READ MORE..
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Thank God for the strong racial difference, if it had been another black man that got her pregnant, u would have bn training and taking care of another man's kid....our women have upgraded thier game ooo
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by lilianofentse(f): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Your story is very interesting but so so "not" true

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by meneski(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
Your story is very interesting but so so "not" true
Wetin u mean?
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by lilianofentse(f): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
meneski:
Wetin u mean?
post the full article here. We ain't clicking on any links elsewhere except for nl
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by Valleys(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by Valleys(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
post the full article here. We ain't clicking on any links elsewhere except for nl
I second you in this matter. All these bloggers. Me na free basic I de use for nairaland matters. Tired of burning my data for all these guys.
Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
What an interesting tale........ cheesy

Kudos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
lilianofentse:
We saw you asked where we are based at the other thread.
We work all over the country.
Based in PH presently.
Tnx for asking ma!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth by lilianofentse(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
post=77207327:

We saw you asked where we are based at the other thread.
We work all over the country.
Based in PH presently.
Tnx for asking ma!
if the branches are online I might find one close to where I stay. Am just a lil kid here sir. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Pretty Mike Goes Completely Naked Together In Adam And Eve / Stingy Girlfriends Everywhere, Should I Let This New One Be? / Should I Go For Abortion Or Keep The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.