Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics (23620 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus / My Life In Danger. My Landlord Wants To Illegally Eject My Properties And Kill M / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Donchukz(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019
India of all places, naija matter don tire me, I get angry every day,by what my compatriots are subjecting them selves into,all because they want to escape poverty,and our leaders are not making any effort to ameliorate it. We live a life of a drowning man,making us want to emigrate to countries we are far better,it all boils down to a life of misery and privation that our poor economy have subjected us into. God bless Nigeria. Amen
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by osuofia2(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019
after voting next level nna wan run?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by chukxie(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2019
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2019
lateezy:
why not to US or UK?
Maybe they don't have Money to go to UK. Or U.S.
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Westsida: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2019
lateezy:
why not to US or UK?

Nah death
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by LazyGold(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
All these Foolish Nigerians should stop embarrassing us, OMG ! India of all places? India that's one of the shittiest country in the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Resurgent2016: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Papafriday:
Nigerians should learn to stay back home and make a living. Running abroad is not the solution

India for that matter? What do they hope to achieve in India?
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by omoteacher(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

No matter how bad naija is, she is still better than India by far. Most Indians I work with in my vessel do see naija like Canada.
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by All4real2: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
salbis:
The country (Naija) is hell on earth, but to emigrate to India of all places for me is a taboo. Una no see how some of them dey lord themselves over Nigerians here in Naija, una wan follow dem reach India again. God forbid.
india beter pass Nigeria 1 million times. The problem is processing of visa and flight ticket is quite expensive at least you will keep like 1.5 to 2 million naira to take u to India.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Papafriday:
Nigerians should learn to stay back home and make a living. Running abroad is not the solution

tho I don't support these desperate moves

Nigeria don kast completely

It's a dead, buried and finished country

So I don't blame whoever wants to leave

but leave responsibly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
All4real2:
india beter pass Nigeria 1 million times. The problem is processing of visa and flight ticket is quite expensive at least you will keep like 1.5 to 2 million naira to take u to India.
oga India is a shlthole country undecided
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Resurgent2016:

India for that matter? What do they hope to achieve in India?
Even the Indians are running away from their country. undecided
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by All4real2: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ojo231:
[b][/b]
are you not tired of posting this trash. I know by now you must have made up to 4 million dollars why not use it to invest instead of destubing people with this your fake photo shop nonsense
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by eebraa(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
India?To sell drugs right?
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by All4real2: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oga if i have the opportunity Na India I de go straight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
All4real2:
Oga if i have the opportunity Na India I de go straight
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Chettaburo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
person no fit go any where him chose to go again
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Shampoo77: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Some Nigerians are so so foolish, India that come to Nigeria with bath room slippers and wrappers without shoes and trousers,

cry
chocolateme:
Of all the places na India.
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Goel: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yeah pretty much self respect guys you got. Your fragile is falling, your population growth rate is higher than that of your GDP. You are even probably aware of ground realities between India and Nigeria. DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

India is a sh!thole and poor place as compared to countries India wants to be like, much better than hell holes of Africa.
Wait, this place is sh!tty, why so many of you people are wasting time in my country?

Awail India's subsidized education, scholarships, medical treatments and all other things from the taxes I pay and then compete with my children for jobs. Even if we forgive that all unlike whites, you guys are abusing us.

Seriously, I'm a highly cited person in India and if I post something about Africans, I will be declared a xenophobe and racist in no time. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THIS THREAD IS CIRCULATED EVERYWHERE IN NEW DELHI?

Come on, you guys are spewing so much ego here, an ego of achieving nearly nothing. Show us how much self respect your people have. Leave our sh!thole India and go back to stellar state of Nigeria.

Leave it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kai,India of all places........unless dey won go India go bam with JuJu and otumokpo,this risk makes no sense ooooo......but really is there any country on earth Nigerians no dey.....Sri lanka undecided
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by kristo123: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
wetin dey India
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Some move to India for prostitution
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Some move to India for prostitution
you mean guys? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by stan83: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
but is far better than this shit hole country..quote author=chocolateme post=77190080]Of all the places na India.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Charelsz:
you mean guys? shocked shocked shocked
You never see anything
Go to Xvideos type Indian gay
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by esosuo: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
India of all places ,chai baba God which kind sin we commit for naija sotay people dey wan hide go India

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by bizzibodi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Haba!nwane India that is over populated 1.6bn homo sapiens una won still go share their oxygen with them or is it d whiff of Indian airy puzzies? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four In Police Net For Killing Hunchback For Money Rituals In Edo / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.