Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics (23623 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus / My Life In Danger. My Landlord Wants To Illegally Eject My Properties And Kill M / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Goel:
Yeah pretty much self respect guys you got. Your fragile is falling, your population growth rate is higher than that of your GDP. You are even probably aware of ground realities between India and Nigeria. DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

India is a sh!thole and poor place as compared to countries India wants to be like, much better than hell holes of Africa.
Wait, this place is sh!tty, why so many of you people are wasting time in my country?

Awail India's subsidized education, scholarships, medical treatments and all other things from the taxes I pay and then compete with my children for jobs. Even if we forgive that all unlike whites, you guys are abusing us.

Seriously, I'm a highly cited person in India and if I post something about Africans, I will be declared a xenophobe and racist in no time. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF THIS THREAD IS CIRCULATED EVERYWHERE IN NEW DELHI?

Come on, you guys are spewing so much ego here, an ego of achieving nearly nothing. Show us how much self respect your people have. Leave our sh!thole India and go back to stellar state of Nigeria.

Leave it

Don't mind the morons. If india is a shithole country then what would you call Nigeria, a refuse dump . In fact if anyone should make statements like that, such persons should be the farthest things from Nigerian. stupidity poverty and pride should never inhabit the same vessel. But these lot are one sad pile up of negativity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by colestephan86: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
CastedDude:
Report has it that four Nigerians who attempted to emigrate to India illegally in the Northern seas of Sri Lanka, were arrested by the Navy along with two Sri Lankans.

Navy said the suspects were arrested by naval personnel attached to a Coastal Patrol Vessel (CPV), during their patrol to curb illegal smuggling attempts in the territorial waters of the island.

According to the Navy, the CPV on patrol had spotted the suspicious trawler in the seas about 12 nautical miles North of Talaimannar lighthouse. The Nigerian emigrants with two Sri Lankans aboard were heading to India during the time of the raid. Subsequently, the suspects were brought to Talaimannar.

Investigations revealed that the Nigerians aged between 26 and 42 while the Sri Lankans who were residents of Pesalai area in Mannar are aged 20 and 23.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/4-nigerians-arrested-for-illegal-emigration-attempt-from-sri-lanka-to-india.html
These guys are bloody liers, every nation want to tag all their black criminals Nigerians . I have seen when a Chadian and Rwandan claimed Nigeria as their home when they were interrogated to be deported,
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Memories12411: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
I don't think their destination is India. It wasn't long that minister of interior deported some Indians who were in Nigeria to sell herbs and now Nigerians are running to India. Instead of running away from Nigeria is better we channel the energy and resources towards building a better Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by armadeo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
chocolateme:
Of all the places na India.

You took the exact words out of my mind.

Of all places na India.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

You never see anything
Go to Xvideos type Indian gay
Nawa undecided
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by NiggasInParis: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Your mates are taking risks to go to Europe , You are taking risk to go to India...
Re: Nigerians Arrested While Trying To Illegally Emigrate To India Through Sea. Pics by Divard: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
CastedDude:
Report has it that four Nigerians who attempted to emigrate to India illegally in the Northern seas of Sri Lanka, were arrested by the Navy along with two Sri Lankans.

Navy said the suspects were arrested by naval personnel attached to a Coastal Patrol Vessel (CPV), during their patrol to curb illegal smuggling attempts in the territorial waters of the island.

According to the Navy, the CPV on patrol had spotted the suspicious trawler in the seas about 12 nautical miles North of Talaimannar lighthouse. The Nigerian emigrants with two Sri Lankans aboard were heading to India during the time of the raid. Subsequently, the suspects were brought to Talaimannar.

Investigations revealed that the Nigerians aged between 26 and 42 while the Sri Lankans who were residents of Pesalai area in Mannar are aged 20 and 23.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/4-nigerians-arrested-for-illegal-emigration-attempt-from-sri-lanka-to-india.html

Of all places India

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four In Police Net For Killing Hunchback For Money Rituals In Edo / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.