Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? (752 Views)

Things To Accept And Abide With Before Your Relationship Can Succeed..9 Is Whaoo / I Need A Serious Relationship.... Can I Find It On Nairaland? / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Cosmass(f): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Do you believe that once broken up, it is wise not to get back together? That it might never work? Or it is possible to get back and be better in the relationship?
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Omolola1(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
anyone would work, it depends on the 2 parties involved
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by InkedNerd(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
Its possible. I've seen people break up then get back together and become stronger than ever.
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Marhoski(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lola I hope u re readin dis
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Marhoski(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked v.true
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Omolola1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
hehehehe, why?
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by vescucci(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
It's possible. As long as both parties actually make up and not one desperado willing to persistently not get the 'I don't want you anymore' messages or 'I know you're here as long as you remind me' vibes. In short, with true love anything is possible, plausible too.
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by InkedNerd(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
Amerigo Vescucci!!! Hehehe
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by xreal: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
works better then.
Afteral, disagree to agree
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by omega25red(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
well i have been with the same girl for some years now and within that time we broke up like 3 times. Our break ups didnt last for a day but we get back together and it is working well for us. so as am example it can work you just have to put some effort.
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Cosmass(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
omega25red:

well i have been with the same girl for some years now and within that time we broke up like 3 times. Our break ups didnt last for a day but we get back together and it is working well for us. so as am example it can work you just have to put some effort.

A day Is that really a break up? lol
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by albridge(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
it depends on why they broke up in the first place, if they are both willing to get together and if they still both single when they start thinking of changing their minds.
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Woke4all(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2010
It's like a dog going back to it's vomit,

I have tried that but it didn't work well for me. So i call that rubbish!
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by 1102(m): 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
[size=13pt]I can never see myself wiv any of my ex

Women don finish for market

rubbish~
[/size]
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

am wit u on that
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Omolola1(f): 2:13am On Sep 10, 2010
hehehehe
Re: Do You Believe A Relationship Can Work Once Broken Up And Want To Get Back? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2010
Not with one of my ex N.E.V.E.R she is pretty and sexy but her rudeness is beyond human and scientist imagination. Her first name is attitude,  If ex like ink probably yaz grin googles H.E.L.L N.O

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Unbreakable Heart. / How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date / How Will U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.