Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why I Quit Being A Muslim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Quit Being A Muslim (5145 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by aletheia(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
bashy_demy:

is there any sense in what you have just said? there are lots of on answer Question in some other thread that the so call philip toba and co refuse to answer but only blabbing around are you ready to face me alone and answer my Questions?
^^^
darkman200:

Well said brother! But i won't be suprised if this doesn't make any sense to them, they are closed minded.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by nuclearboy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
@bashy_demy:

You are folly just like your name. Yet you say somebody married you - she must be deaf, dumb, blind and a slowpoke to boot OR more likely, you visited alfas and you people used your demonic arts on the innocent woman.

You ask if I am ready to face you alone AFTER I told you exactly that? Seems the banging of your head against the floor has so loosened the bolts in it that it turned you to repeating everything you hear or why are you repeating?

If you have the nerve,
[1] open the thread and challenge ME or ALETHEIA
[2] tell your fellow violence-minded donkeys to keep off
[3] swear by that Koran you're so proud of that you will ask a question once and not obfuscate issues.
[4] swear there will be no al-taqiyya
[5] swear that if you see truth about any issue, you will NEVER AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE raise the issue.
[5] We will address your posers first OR my own posers first - no confusion and no scattering
[6] if any of your fellow slaves comes & makes any noise, you agree your religion is violence based and your God cannot defend yourself is why.
[7] NO SINGLE POST will be longer than 10 lines and you cannot post without getting a reply.

The only reason why people like you seem intelligent is because you have numbers who come, scatter everything with lists of idiotic queries, move from inheritance to ghosts to morality to the complexion of your wife's (which one sef?) skin to the idea that you don't eat pork to typing arabic you don't understand to extending the thread so far it becomes meaningless. Follow rules and lets see if you truly have anything upstairs.

One hint before you start - YOU MUST OBEY THE QURAN TOTALLY and I TOO MUST OBEY THE BIBLE - Christianity is the NEW TESTAMENT!

Do you dare, ignorant illiterate donkey?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2010
@toba well my kids are Muslim and will always be you know why? well as a father i believe i will achieve my aims do to the love i show my kids and i pray to Almighty Allah to guild and protect me to be able to be the good Father i always wanted to be cos i have alot of Plans for my kids good education but Islamic and western Education i buy them things they need more so tell me why wont i have say over my kids bro i am a man of vision and i will always achieve my aim Insha Allahu
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
@basy, i like ur vision&i think, i can like u as a person becos u are a good father to be going by ur words here. But, as a muslim i may not like u becos islamic mentality isnt good for u. U will have hatred for other pple. I will advice u not to thread the path of vedaxcool&nopuqaeter, by not doing that u will make friends here.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2010
'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by philip0906(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178
Hmm. . .If he sends them astray,y d'u muslims now kill them and persecute them 4 changing their religion,since "Allah" is d one sending 'em astray? undecided
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

whom has allah ever guided? undecided
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
Muslim never kill a non believer for no reason, check out the record.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by philip0906(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Muslim never kill a non believer for no reason, check out the record.
exactly my point.They kill 4 a "reason"
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by okgerald(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
How come there are very rich muslims all around and very poor christians. We also have very rich xtians and poor muslims as well. At op, your friend is looking for quick money, let him go to babalawo and do some ritual. He isnt grounded in faith, thats why he had to jump sharp sharp in search of miracle.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yeah, good reason and that is revenge/resistance.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Yeah, good reason and that is revenge/resistance.

revenging what? Killing 3 afghans for a threat by an American?

Islam is a culture of evil.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
U must be crazy, was it not the NATO forces that shot down 3 afghan while they were protesting, ah how i wish u meet angel mikaino today, u would regret those words but inshaAllah u shall see the light of Islam glaring ur heart
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by philip0906(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

U must be crazy, was it not the NATO forces that shot down 3 afghan while they were protesting, ah how i wish u meet angel mikaino today, u would regret those words but inshaAllah u shall see the light of Islam glaring your heart
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

U must be crazy, was it not the NATO forces that shot down 3 afghan while they were protesting, ah how i wish u meet angel mikaino today, u would regret those words but inshaAllah u shall see the light of Islam glaring your heart

you demonic hypocrite forgot to mention that this was after the hordes of allah attacked NATO bases for NOTHING other than being westerners.

Light of islam? what a joke. Even a candle shines brighter.

Is angel mikaino another of the borrowed angels from the jews?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Thanks jare brother i dont know when NATO is not a Muslim fighter that what you guys with low intellectual think when soething happen they want to blame it on islam who know if its your pastors that are behind all the terrorist and trying to falsely blame it on Islam but you have failed and will always fail
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
Why would they kill protesters, i now see why u shout 'blood of jesus,' at any given time, u guys are blood monger, u sent ur troops to Iraq and afghanistan to consume blood, thank God u are paying for it with the increasingly loss of troops, a life mean a whole lot to u, so scared of death
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by philip0906(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2010
bashy_demy:

Thanks jare brother i dont know when NATO is not a Muslim fighter that what you guys with low intellectual think when soething happen they want to blame it on islam who know[b] if its your pastors that are behind all the terrorist[/b] and trying to falsely blame it on Islam but you have failed and will always fail
Imagine what is coming out of d mouth of a 21st century soul. . .Osama must have been pushed by a pastor 2 blow up the world trade center.I c y ur kids r easily brainwashed by all those imams sitting in d mosque.I pity u guys
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2010
Abuzola !:

Why would they kill protesters, i now see why u shout 'blood of jesus,' at any given time, u guys are blood monger, u sent your troops to Iraq and afghanistan to consume blood, thank God u are paying for it with the increasingly loss of troops, a life mean a whole lot to u, so scared of death

i guess they figured they shld protect their lives from a rampaging horde of thousands of demon-possessed muslims. If i were in their shoes i would have shot back in self defence. The troops are only in Afghanistan because you demons came to the US and Europe strapping bombs.

What is much more sad is that you dont seem to value your lives. For every NATO soldier killed, at least 20 muslims lose their lives . . . but none of you seem to care any way.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
Yap, coz whether u like it or not u mr david will die one day and be put into the grave, statistic have shown that only a few live up to 60. Welcome to the world, the temporary home.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by philip0906(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
off point. . .stick 2 d issue at hand wink
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2010
Guy, i invite u to islam, the true religion. Have u ever wondered why a god should die with two thieves on the cross ? Have u ever wondered why a true god should cry and call on another God ? Mathew 27:46 'he cried with a loud voice saying,'father ,father , father, why have u forsaken me?'. Guy think twice
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2010
philip0906:

Imagine what is coming out of d mouth of a 21st century soul. . .Osama must have been pushed by a pastor 2 blow up the world trade center.I c y your kids r easily brainwashed by all those imams sitting in d mosque.I pity u guys
Osama is a Human like me and you and let the finger who have not seen cast the first stone and beside where you there when Osama bomb WTC or is he inside the plane? if he is trying to take the grace that does not mean he really do it am not supporting it but why condemn the whole muslim cos of just one person Osama
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

Osama is a Human like me and you and let the finger who have not seen cast the first stone and beside where you there when Osama bomb WTC or is he inside the plane? if he is trying to take the grace that does not mean he really do it am not supporting it but why condemn the whole muslim cos of just one person Osama

why is Bashy now quoting the bible? Has he lost his quran? grin
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2010
davidylan:

why is Bashy now quoting the bible? Has he lost his quran? grin
hmm not at all but only trying to let you know i read the bible and get my fact from it to tackle some retard like you
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 13, 2010
bashy_demy:

hmm not at all but only trying to let you know i read the bible and get my fact from it to tackle some retard like you

in one breath you say the bible is corrupt and yet you read it? Islam is indeed confused.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by aletheia(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2010
davidylan:

in one breath you say the bible is corrupt and yet you read it? Islam is indeed confused.
^^Indeed as confused as their god al-ilah Hubal (Allah) who didn't deny he was Satan:
Narrated Jundub bin Sufyan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)

So we see by his own testimony that Allah=Satan.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 13, 2010
aletheia:

^^Indeed as confused as their god al-ilah Hubal (Allah) who didn't deny he was Satan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)

shocked shocked shocked that's in the quran?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by aletheia(m): 4:40am On Sep 13, 2010
^^It's in their accepted ahadith which are considered holy writ (in fact without the ahadith, the koran is undiluted gibberish). It explains the reason for the revelation of sura 93.1-3. Contrast that with Christ's clear and unequivocal denunciation of the Pharisees when they tried to link Him to Beelzebub. Not so the prophet of al-ilah. Also notice how the god who claims to have created all things swears by the morning and night.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by nuclearboy(m): 6:10am On Sep 13, 2010
^^ And of course, it is known that the lesser swears by the greater! Which would suppose likely everything between day and night is greater than the "swearer" cheesy
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2010
aletheia:

Hey where are you getting yours from OMG Do you lie in the course of defending your religion? pls can you tell me where you get that from with link or where i can read that myself. Quran 93 verse, 1 By the morning brightness Verse, 2And [by] the night when it covers with darkness, verse, 3Your Lord (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) has neither forsaken you nor hated you. Verse, 4And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present verse, And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied. so this Quran 93Vs 1-5 if you want me to keep going on and on i will so where did you get yours from that make you starting lying i believe the hatred in you make you bring lying into this did Jesus teach you to lie or did you inherit that from Paul?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2010
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked that's in the quran?

Are you so dumb that you can't read and confirm things your self instead of asking him if it was in the Holy Quran, well this shows we are right about yo guys listening to them say them say and now who is deceiving who someone quote Quran wrongly and you accept what he said without verifying yourself how am i so sure that all you have been posting wasn't what your pastor/priest have been telling and preaching to you if you wanna get your fact right visit www.quran.com ok
nuclearboy:

^^ And of course, it is known that the lesser swears by the greater! Which would suppose likely everything between day and night is greater than the "swearer" cheesy
i am so ashamed of you listening to what you not sure of.
aletheia:

^^It's in their accepted ahadith which are considered holy writ (in fact without the ahadith, the koran is undiluted gibberish). It explains the reason for the revelation of sura 93.1-3. Contrast that with Christ's clear and unequivocal denunciation of the Pharisees when they tried to link Him to Beelzebub. Not so the prophet of al-ilah. Also notice how the god who claims to have created all things swears by the morning and night.
sior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam Not Christianity Was The First Perpetrator Of Black Africa Slavery / Should Christian Women Wear Pants? / 14 Funny Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.