Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why I Quit Being A Muslim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Quit Being A Muslim (5238 Views)

A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by nopuqeater: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
@davidylan; « #87 on: Today at 01:46:40 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 12:50:14 AM
Osama is a Human like me and you and let the finger who have not seen cast the first stone and beside where you there when Osama bomb WTC or is he inside the plane? if he is trying to take the grace that does not mean he really do it am not supporting it but why condemn the whole muslim cos of just one person Osama

why is Bashy now quoting the bible? Has he lost his quran? Grin[/Quote]He can quote the few "truth" remaining in the Bible, being in agreement with the Quran. For example; my Lord and your Lord is One God. Or Jesus, Your servant who You sent. Or of my own power I can do nothing, but God Almighty does everything. Or My Eloi {MyGdo, }.
He can even quote lies just to ridicule you for falling for such a thing obvious miles away.

[Quote]« #89 on: Today at 03:45:00 AM »
Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 02:13:56 AM
hmm not at all but only trying to let you know i read the bible and get my fact from it to tackle some retard like you

in one breath you say the bible is corrupt and yet you read it? Islam is indeed confused.[/Quote]There is no confusion, just because you didnt get it you assume there is. Let me make it elementary for you; if you soak Gari, the first spoon is going to be more Gari than the almost last spoon. The Torah, Sabur and Injil were in their first spoon stages when they were revealed by God to te Messengers and prophets who received them. Now that they have died and one lifted up, even so you made him to a god, like Ogun and the likes in Yoruba deities, the Torah, Sabur and Injil of today which you now call christian Bible and Jewish Talmud, etc are in the few last spoon stage. Hence the Gari per spoon is not in heap shape at all. Instead it is more water than few almost countable grains of Gari, and the sands tat settled in the bottom of the bowl are now visibe and in a nutshell, repulsive to those who know that a new bowl of Garijebu with the best of care. This new Garijebu is the Quran. You dont know. Stop sniffing too much vapor from the experiments.

@aletheia (m): « #90 on: Today at 04:08:26 AM »
[QUote]Quote from: davidylan on Today at 03:45:00 AM
in one breath you say the bible is corrupt and yet you read it? Islam is indeed confused.
^^Indeed as confused as their god al-ilah Hubal (Allah) who didn't deny he was Satan:[/QUote]Iro foo e nfun. Allah now becomes Hubal! What is Yahweh? Changing name to Jehovah, or to the Jews Adonia and to Jesus who is yahweh and Baby Yahweh when his mother is not married to him as a ghst who came over her and overshadowed her. Where is Eloi in all of this? Is any of you men married? come upon a different woman and overshadow her for a moment and when she has a baby, tell your wife its not from you, you will how she will call you father of the bastard baby; an adulterer and sue you for all you got. If you are in america, david, your goose is cooked. they will send you to the poor house, if your wife is smart.

[Quote]Narrated Jundub bin Sufyan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab)[/Quote]This was in Makka, before Hijr to Madina. Abu Lahab dies in Makka before Hijr. His wife died of strangulation. Whats important here is the even in Makka, when salaah was not made compulsory for the community, the Messenger (AS) was commanded to make even Night prayers. He prayed during the day, too.

Surah Taba tiaada, was revealed early in Makka to confirm that Abu Lahab and his wife will die as disbelievers. They were told for 10 years that this is what his nephew said of him. Even then, he never entered Islam and left it just the next minute just to proof the Quran chapter, prophethood of Muhammad wrong. If you boys want the same destination, you are designing it by your own free will. I read this surah mondays so that Abu Lahab )Lanatullah) can get his due punishment, that the fire of hell is never made coo for him, even as he ut the index finger in his mouth, which was the reward of freeing the slave who told him the birth of his noble nephew, Muhammad (AS).

[Quote] came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)

we seSo e by his own testimony that Allah=Satan.[/Quote]Aletheia is deluded because of his hatred of Islam. He practices injustice. Shame on you man. Open your mind eye, calm down, take a deep breath and count to 10. Relax and read it again; Who is trhe speaker of that first bold? A woman. Who was that woman? The wife of Abu Lahab. Open your mind, man.How is it that Muhammad (AS) confirms that Allah is shaitan? Did you you see revelation coming down, immediately to refute it, as Allah, his Lord said in Chapter 93 verse 1?
I am safely confident that if this happened to Jesus, you guys would have said Jesus himself revealed it and preached it to people. Well my proof is the action of Shaitan on him, driving him into the wilderness to preach, who to, I have no idea for humans dont live in the wilderness, and he was sent to the lost children of israel, who are not in the wilderness, but in homes in towns. Well the shaitan didnt stop there, he made him hungry so much the pang of hunger did not let know that Fig is not in season and therefore he cursed the tree that was not carrying fruit for him to eat. A good prophet, being alone would have asked God to make the tree laden with ripe fruits so that he can feed his hunger. Well shaitan didnt stop there, he drove him to the edge of the cliff, agitating him to jump, even teasing him with a lousy loaf of bread and promising him the whole world! Well you said he was the source of creation, even the son of the Creator or te Creator himself (three positions all at once, the reason Trinity agrees with you), yet the mere shaitan that I say Audhu bIllahi minal shaitani rajim to is able to do all these to your God? You should reject him if you have any sense, the way Richard Pryor rejected him saying, you aint no God, if you cant get yourself down from the cross, needing people to help you down.

What can you do, if you cant even do that?

@davidylan (m): « #91 on: Today at 04:12:34 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: aletheia on Today at 04:08:26 AM
^^Indeed as confused as their god al-ilah Hubal (Allah) who didn't deny he was Satan:
Narrated Jundub bin Sufyan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)

So we see by his own testimony that Allah=Satan.
Shocked Shocked Shocked that's in the quran?[/Quote]The effect of too muc snifing of fumes on human brain; they fall for anything, standing tall on lies.

@aletheia (m): « #92 on: Today at 04:40:33 AM »
[Quote]^^It's in their accepted ahadith which are considered holy writ (in fact without the ahadith, the koran is undiluted gibberish).{/Quote]Ignorance:Is there a need for hadith for Surah 112, or Verses on Ramadhan in Surah Baqarah? It is Quran. If I call you Alia, will it be right? Yet it is easier in gradation than saying K for Q of the Quran.

[Quote]It explains the reason for the revelation of sura 93.1-3. Contrast that with Christ's clear and unequivocal denunciation of the Pharisees when they tried to link Him to Beelzebub. Not so the prophet of al-ilah. Also notice how the god who claims to have created all things swears by the morning and night.[/Quote]Allah is ila bi isni (Who can ask Him why He does what he does). While muslims swear only by Him as in Wa Lahi. Allah can swear by what He wills, known, or unknown, seen and unseen to us. He knows all of them. He is the Holder Owner of all.

Let me impact some knowledge in you; All worship is forbidden, except what Allah permits. So when the Anges prostrated to Adam it was by command of Allah. When Prophet Jacob who you people say he is the holder of the new covenant, of which Abraham was the old covenant, prostrated him face and that of his children (11 sons) to Joseph in Egypt, Allah allowed the fulfillment of the dream of a Prophet Joseph, unlike the Jehovah or Adonia or Yahweh or Eloi (from the mouth of Jesus on the cross when he cried out) who refused all those prayers, supplications and night vigils of crying out and unstoppable weeps from Jesus, allowing the mobs to get him (read your bible. Its in there).

All actions are acceptable of deeds, except what Allah forbids. So Allah forbids illegal sex. Yet your God indulged in it. Infact he described how he did it with Mary; the overcoming and overshadowing. And you people should go out and indulge in illegal sex, because you are cpying your god, the ghost.[/quote]
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by aletheia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
@nopuqeater:
Long rambling post as always in an attempt to obfuscate the issues. Does the ahadith say what it says or not? Simple question.
Narrated Jundub bin Sufyan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)

#1. Your prophet was sick
#2. A woman came to him and asked him if his Satan had forsaken him
#3. You god then "revealed" to him that he hadn't forsaken him
#4. Therefore tacitly agreeing with the woman that he is Satan.

This is your own ahadith. Did I make it up? Anyone wishing to verify can look it up as I have included the reference.

@bashy_demy:
bashy_demy:

Hey where are you getting yours from OMG Do you lie in the course of defending your religion? pls can you tell me where you get that from with link or where i can read that myself.
^^I can see that you are full of zeal but have little knowledge of your hadiths, and what I wrote has come as a shock to you. You ought to investigate the claims of your religion for yourself instead of relying on hearsay from other men. What I quoted is from the Sahih Al-Bukhari. You can cross-check for yourself. And then come back and tell me if I quoted wrongly.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^ is there any link for to back the Hadith up?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
Bassam Zawadi

Presenting this hadith means absolutely nothing. Abu Lahab and his wife were known to be one of the greatest enemies of the Prophet Muhammad. It even says in the Quran that these two individuals will go to tell. (Surah 111).

Just because someone merely accuses someone else of being possessed by Satan proves absolutely nothing. If Shamoun wants to insist, then I would have to insist that Jesus is also possessed by Satan since he is accused of being so in Mark 3:22.

Mark 3:22

22And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebub[a]! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons."

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

My Response:

Shamoun erroneously assumes that just because his bible talks about the possibility of Satan appearing as an angel to deceive someone then that would necessarily imply that every time an angel appears to someone, that angel is Satan.

Well let us turn the tables around. How does Sam Shamoun know that Paul was not deceived by Satan? Paul did not know Jesus well enough to identify him. How do you know that Satan did not deceive him and make him think that he is Jesus? Maybe, Satan made Paul say that statement (Corinthians 11:13-15) in order to trick people like you so that you can doubt when the true angel comes to a Prophet. Isn't that possible?

Either way, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) does not fit the criteria that the Bible gives to identify false prophets, Paul actually fits it perfectly well. Read about it here

You should not waste your time with aliartears, as he simply pick people point then it becomes gospel truth,one thing I noticed with him no matter the reply you give, he will continue asking the same question like a broken record. Pathetic that you will hardly find him explaining why Jesus in the bible calls Non-jews Dogs"why take the bread for the children and cast it to dogs----" He will not tell us how it is possible for a son to be older than his Father in the Bible, or why didn't Jesus ever spoke of Paul in all his yerns during his time on earth,neither will he explain why Jesus Failed to explain categorical beliefs of Christians instead Christian use Mathematical Induction and false lies to make most of their doctrine acceptable, but knowing alethia he would probably close his eyes as tight as he can so----,
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by nopuqeater: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Bash demy: Maa daa Aletheia lowun. Is brain is shotdown when it comes to matters of Spirituality. He is hooked on the Phonics of 3 gods.

@Aletheia: « #97 on: Yesterday at 04:02:10 PM »
[Quote]@nopuqeater:
Long rambling post as always in an attempt to obfuscate the issues.[/Quote]I  enjoy talking. Around people like you, short of spliting your head open and stuff knowledge in it, i have to explain to you in many different ways. Yet you didnt get it. Not even one time you have, because in your cocooned mind, your tunnel vision with lead blinders cant let you get out of Ignorance.

[Quote]Does the ahadith say what it says or not? Simple question.[/Quote]Simple answer; no. My proof. Read below. Someday, you may just get it.

[Quote]Narrated Jundub bin Sufyan:
Once Allah's Apostle became sick and could not offer his night prayer (Tahajjud) for two or three nights. Then a lady (the wife of Abu Lahab) came and said, "O Muhammad! I think that your Satan has forsaken you, for I have not seen him with you for two or three nights!" On that Allah revealed: 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens, your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93.1-3) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 475)[/Quote]The nigerian University of your generation must just be manufacturing them; you sir is a good proof.

[Quote]#1. Your prophet was sick[/Quote]Everyone could be sick. Everyone could feel pain. Everyone could feel hurt. Job (AS) was sick. He was hurt. His body was sored. So was Jesus. Jesus did say "dont touch me", because of the pain he was feeling still, even though he is now well and about before he was lifted by his Creator. All of this proof that Muhammad (AS) was a prophet like both of these men. You put your foot in your mouth too much, too frequently.

[Quote]#2. A woman came to him and asked him if his Satan had forsaken him[/Quote]The woman said satan, in a sarcastical way. It is not to imply that she say satan, a jinn, like the ghost that you worship, one of the 3 in Trinity. She was metaphorically speaking; oh Muhammad (AS), now that you are sick, I bet nothing is actually protecting you. Something in that line is the meaning.

[Quote]#3. You god then "revealed" to him that he hadn't forsaken him[/Quote]Different from your god who was forsaken by his God;Eloi. Remember it, Aletheia? On the cross your god was hanging by the hand of few ragtag Jews, with nothing but clubs. And your god prayed all night long, and yet his request was denied. Look at what Allah did; immediately, He answered the woman and mock her. In the long run, she died as the Quran said she will in Surah Lahab. Its a short Surah. You should read it.

[QUote]#4. Therefore tacitly agreeing with the woman that he is Satan.[/Quote]How you came up with this "tacitly" beats me. I guess it in you. Is Jehovah, Yahweh, Adonia not shaitan then, if we are to believe that the true name of the God Who sent Jesus is what Jesus His servant mentioned on the cross; Eloi?

[Quote]This is your own ahadith. Did I make it up? Anyone wishing to verify can look it up as I have included the reference.[/QUote]You didnt make it up. However you read it incorrectly, with a blinder for eyes. It said in the bold "for I have not seen him for 2 or 3 days now", tells you that 2 or 3 days, she is not sure exactly, though it correlate with the numbers of the days the prophet (AS) had been sick, hence her inference. It is the same manner of speech that I am mocking you in, saying that you need me to split your head open to have some brain, though I know that you have brain, but it shots down when it comes to spirituality, for you err greatly, siding with error of 3 gods, instead of 1 Complete Almighty.

[Quote]@bashy_demy:
Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 08:22:09 AM
Hey where are you getting yours from OMG Do you lie in the course of defending your religion? pls can you tell me where you get that from with link or where i can read that myself.
^^I can see that you are full of zeal but have little knowledge of your hadiths, and what I wrote has come as a shock to you. You ought to investigate the claims of your religion for yourself instead of relying on hearsay from other men. What I quoted is from the Sahih Al-Bukhari. You can cross-check for yourself. And then come back and tell me if I quoted wrongly.[/Quote]But your leaping to the conclusion that the woman, a full blown enemy of Muhammad (AS) and Islam and all Muslims (RA) will say that it is God Who is guiding your statements that you are telling us (Quran), will simply means that she had agreed that she is in error.

This is similar to what K'ab the Madina jew did after the victory of the Muslims in Badr. He ran to Makka to excite the pagans against the muslims, encouraged them to fight again, before hud, and was willing to loan them weapons. When the pagans asked which way he thinks is in the right, between paganism in Makka and Islam of Madina, the Jew from Madina being a big shaitan and hypocrite like you, Aletheia, he said it is the paganism of Makka that is on the correct and clear path to God! Imagine that. Thi is exactly your case, aletheia. O ke ran lowo mi. lol.

What is even more interesting to note from that account is that Ka’b even compromised his own faith! Note what he said in response to Abu Sufyan:

Abu Sufyan, in Mecca, asked him, ‘ In your view, I pray you tell me, which religion is more favored by God, that of Muhammad and his friends, or our own? Which of us do you think, is more correct and appropriate? We slaughter our meat generously, give milk-topped water to drink, providing food for all sundry who come.’

“Ka’b b al-Ashraf replied, ‘ You are better-guided in your path than they are.’
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
But your leaping to the conclusion that the woman, a full blown enemy of Muhammad (AS) and Islam and all Muslims (RA) will say that it is God Who is guiding your statements that you are telling us (Quran), will simply means that she had agreed that she is in error.

This is similar to what K'ab the Madina jew did after the victory of the Muslims in Badr. He ran to Makka to excite the pagans against the muslims, encouraged them to fight again, before hud, and was willing to loan them weapons. When the pagans asked which way he thinks is in the right, between paganism in Makka and Islam of Madina, the Jew from Madina being a big shaitan and hypocrite like you, Aletheia, he said it is the paganism of Makka that is on the correct and clear path to God! Imagine that. Thi is exactly your case, aletheia. O ke ran lowo mi. lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope alithia is still seeing? Nopuqeater may ALLAH streathen your hand in the fight against falsehood Amin, for light and darkness. and perpetually at war, may ALLAH make light triump over the dark faslehood. Furthermore alethia master shammon is even more shameless, when he claimed that the Prophet intentionally provoked the pagans of Mecca, such reasoning is what you will find in the heart of the heedless.The Alethia made the statement(b] Aletheia, he said it is the paganism of Makka that is on the correct and clear path to God! Imagine that[/b]) because Darkness will always give surppot to each other, what do you expect?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
@nopuqeater and Vedaxcool you dont have to mind the guy/guys they dont know anything about Islam they are just saying nonsense due there itching finger and beside it take them couple of hours to reply a post meaning they dont even know what they are saying just thinking about the rubbish they gonna post next.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by aletheia(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
bashy_demy:

^^Please Google it and you will find it for yourself. The truth can not be hidden. There are several online resources of the ahadith.

@nopuqeater & vedaxcool: insult and abuse me all you want. You can't hide the truth. Indeed it is no surprise if you struggle against the truth for the scriptures are quite clear. How I wish that the Lord will open your eyes to see what I have seen that you may both be saved.
KJV: Ecclesiastes 8:8. There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.
Only Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God can deliver you from the wickedness that has you in thrall.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Abuzola1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2010
'Even if We (ALLAH) had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels and the dead had spoken to them and We had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by nopuqeater: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2010
@aletheia; « #103 on: Yesterday at 08:04:02 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Yesterday at 03:37:22 PM
^^Please Google it and you will find it for yourself. The truth can not be hidden. There are several online resources of the ahadith.
[/Quote]Abu Lahab's died of strangulation as the Quran said she would die. Abu Lahab, her husband died on the surface of the earth, without having a grave. Just like Firawn. Aletheia, did shaitan predict it exactly like that, and then turned around in the Quran to say 'audubIllahi minal shaitani rajim 'i seek the Protection of Allah from the accured soul known as shaitan'. the soul there is my own emphasis because the christian says that Jesus is accursed so that they can be saved.

[Quote]@nopuqeater & vedaxcool: insult and abuse me all you want. You can't hide the truth. Indeed it is no surprise if you struggle against the truth for the scriptures are quite clear.[/Quote]Whats the truth? which stripture; paul's portion full of personal wish list, or the OT you throw out, or the place where Jesus said he is a servant?

[Quote]How I wish that the Lord will open your eyes to see what I have seen that you may both be saved.[/Quote]The lord that said "of my own power, i can do nothing"? how is he going to open any eye when he cant do anything of his own power? Do be ridiculous. What can you see at your young age? Yoruba says "omode o le lasoo titi ko lakisa to agbalagba. please, loo joko.

[Quote]KJV: Ecclesiastes 8:8. There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.
Only Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God can deliver you from the wickedness that has you in thrall.[/Quote]And Jesus said the opposite of this very verse and your opinion, by his saying "Of my own power, I can do nothing". Who is the liar now, aletheia? You and the Ecclesiastes 8[8 writer or Jesus?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by bashydemy(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2010
Well i would have said all of the above but i believe in Isa Jesus so i would rather say aletheia and the Ecclesiastes
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2010
Sometime in August this year, A politician in Edo state who was a muslim from birth tried to contest as a member of house of representative, but unfortunately he was believed to have been assasinated by his political opponents. On the night he was assasinated, his wife who is also a muslim stated that He shouted Jesus on sighting the Assasins gun. Why would a muslim do that? My question should not be seen from the negative side. Im just curious. Could that mean there is a subtle believe in him by some muslims?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2010
chuckzoid:

Sometime in August this year, A politician in Edo state who was a muslim from birth tried to contest as a member of house of representative, but unfortunately he was believed to have been assasinated by his political opponents. On the night he was assasinated, his wife who is also a muslim stated that He shouted Jesus on sighting the Assasins gun. Why would a muslim do that? My question should not be seen from the negative side. Im just curious. Could that mean there is a subtle believe in him by some muslims?

You ask why would a Muslim do that? well maybe she watch to much of nolly? wood Films.

Na wa for the kin'd intelligence wey you get, how would any one with a functional brain think like this? so when Cats Steve(Yusuf Islam) Converted to christianity it actually indicated that "Some" Christian Subtlely wants to be a Muslims? Come on you can reason better than this? where in the world would some one read about a single case then use that to generalize on the other situations? Or don't you know there Christians that visit Mallams to Solve their Problem? Does that Mean every Christians Believe in the Efficacy of A Mallam's Prayer? Your question is pointless and hardly in tandem with common sense.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by Almuhandis: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
shocked some body is misbehaving oooo, na here you come hide we are waiting for you to answer NASIKH.

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.672.html#msg6770033

nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.128.html#msg6770228 cool
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by jesus3: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
Islam is a hoax
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by chakula: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
jesus.:

Islam is a hoax

Excellent remark from the so-called Jesus,are you a true fallower of christ?
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by yommyuk: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2010
My Reasons Why I Quit Islam Forever
by Abdullah Qasim

http://www.islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/Why-I-Quit-Islam.htm

I was born in a devout Muslim family belonging to Sunni sect of Islam. I come from an Islamic country but currently I live in a western country. During every Ramadan I used to faithfully fast. During my University study, one of my subjects was Islamic Studies. My professor of the subject glorified Islam and taught all the good deeds of the prophet of Islam. I was taught that Quran is the perfect and the best book sent by God. Islam should be dominant and supersede all the religions of the world. However I realized that he never mentioned why the prophet was so violent and killed so many people. He never mentioned the numerous contradictions in the Quran. He was blowing the trumpet of how other people were converting to Islam but he was in a state of denial (just like most Muslims) with the fact that many Muslims were leaving Islam.

The Islamic teachings that I received were accepted totally by me in the beginning. I defended Islam at all costs. I hated anyone who criticized the prophet or Islam. However, when I read ‘23 Years of Prophet’ by Ali Dashti, and when I went through various web-sites like Answering-islam.org, Faithfreedom.org, and the Prophetofdoom.net, and had discussions with non-Muslims, I began to lift my head out of the sand. I started analysing the Quran and the Islamic teachings and I realized that the mullahs and the Islamic scholars were hoodwinking the Muslims.

From my childhood I hated violence in any form. To my utter dismay I found out that Quran is full of violence. For example, Quran 8:12 (Hilali- Khan) states “(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.” " I discussed this verse with the mullahs and they stated that I have taken it out of context. I replied that the whole Quran has no context and chronology in the first place. They told many lies to cover up. They quoted the Meccan verse (By the way, non violent Meccan verses have been abrogated by violent Medina verses) that says he that kills a man is like killing the whole humanity, and he that saves a man is like saving the whole humanity (Quran 5:32). However this whole verse had been plagiarized verbatim from Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5. This Mishnah was present 400 years before Quran. Quran 8:39 (Hilali-Khan) states “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” The context of this verse is not that Islam should dominate other religions but the only religion in the world and so Muslims should fight and annihilate all non-believers till there is only Islam in the whole world. This tenet of violence and killing made me to dislike Islam and leave it.

All Muslims say that Islam is a religion of peace, but I was thinking how this can be a religion of peace when it teaches to kill the non-believers by any method. Again, if any religion teaches to kill a believer if he/she leaves it, then it is not a religion but an evil cult. Islam teaches to kill its apostates. Quran 4:89 emphatically states that all apostates in Islam should be killed. Many references in hadith show that ex-Muslims were killed and are to be killed. Hence, I realized that Islam is not a religion but an evil cult.

I was always for the equality of man and woman, but since Islam teaches opposite I had no option but to leave Islam. Quran 4:34 recommends beating a disobedient wife. Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 9, Number 493, quotes, “ Narrated Aisha: The things which annul prayer were mentioned before me (and those were): a dog, donkey and a woman. I said, ‘You have compared us (women) to donkeys and dogs.’” Muslim Book 1 Number 142 quotes Muhammad the prophet saying, “O womenfolk, you should ask forgiveness for I saw you in bulk among the dwellers of Hell.” In Islam women are treated like animals with no freedom and equal rights. Three shots from the Divorce gun in the hand of Muslim man “Divorce, Divorce, Divorce” will condemn even the most obedient wife to a life of ignominy and suffering. In Quran there is no punishment for the greatest crime to womenfolk, which is rape. On the other hand if a woman gets raped she will never ever get justice unless she produces four witnesses, who have actually seen the penetration during this horrid episode. This is bizarre procedure to get the witnesses who silently enjoyed the rape scene like in a theatre, and remember that those four watchers should be perfect believers with long beards as well.

Another reason why I left Islam is that Quran is full of internal contradictions, scientific errors and historical blunders. Muslims claim that Quran is ‘a miracle of miracles.’ This statement is a blatant and greatest lie ever told. Here are a few samples of contradictions in Quran: examples of internal contradictions-- 54:19 mentions Aad was destroyed in a day but 69:6,7 mentions Aad was destroyed in seven nights and eight days; 19:17 shows an angel appeared to Mary but 3:42 shows several angels appeared; 28:40 mentions pharaoh drowned and died but 10:92 states that the same pharaoh was saved; examples of scientific errors--18:86 states that sun sets in a muddy spring of water; 15:19 mentions earth is flat; 86:6,7 states that semen emits from between back-bone and the ribs; examples of historical blunders—19:27,28 states that Mary was the sister of Aaron, whereas history shows they were born about 1300 years apart; 28:8 tells that pharaoh and Haman were living at the same time and place whereas history clearly shows they were born about 1000 years apart and pharaoh lived in Egypt and Haman lived in Shushan city in Persia; and 4:157 says that Jesus was not crucified whereas it is crystal clear in historical records that Jesus was crucified and not another man who looked like Jesus. By the way, the transliterated name of Jesus in arabic Quran is Isa but even this is wrong because the name of Esau, brother of Jacob (Yaqub in arabic) is Isa in arabic. The correct transliterated name of Jesus in arabic is Yasu. Isa (Esau) means ‘hairy’ and Yasu (Jesus) means ‘God saves.’ Muslims tell so many lies to cover up all internal contradictions, scientific errors and historical blunders in Quran. Any sane person can become sick of Muslim apologists’ deception and lies of ‘out of context,’ ‘bad translation’ and ‘arabic Quran can not be translated’ to hide and conceal the contradictions in the Quran.

I was taught to love Mohammad the prophet more than anybody and anything in the world. He was best of creation, and a mercy sent to the earth by Allah. All Muslims believe that Mohammad was faultless, sinless and perfect but Quran 48:2; 47:19; 40:55 reveal that Allah told Mohammad to ask forgiveness for his faults and also for the sins that he will be committing in the future. Wherever Mohammad went, he showed no mercy to non-believers but tortured, raped serially, killed, assassinated and committed genocide. All Muslims have to say ‘peace be upon him’, whenever they mention the prophet’s name, but I discovered in Quran, Sira (biography of the prophet) by Ishaq and all hadith that when he was weak, he tried to follow peace and endured all the scoffing and ridicule, but when he was strong and had a large horde of powerful militants and terrorists, he tore all the peace treaties into pieces and destroyed peace wherever he went. Even till today his followers the Mohammedans i.e. Muslims pretend to follow peace when they are weak but when they are strong they destroy peace and harmony.

Muslims tell don’t blaspheme Mohammad the prophet. Islamic countries have enacted blasphemy laws and they torture, imprison and kill innocent persons and minorities over trivial matter. The fact is that man cannot blaspheme man but he can only blaspheme God if he wants to do so. If a person is accused of blaspheming someone then that someone is God. The politically correct western governments and the toothless UNO are doing nothing to protest against these diabolic and wicked blasphemy laws concerning a dead man called Mohammed. Mohammedans i.e. Muslims say Mohammad was a man yet they treat him like or equal to God. Quran 4:80 (Hilali-Khan) tells “He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah.” This verse reveals Mohammad is equal to Allah. Quran 33:56 (Palmer) says “Verily, God and His angels pray for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him and salute him with a salutation!.” The above verse shows that Mohammad is greater than Allah because God does not pray for man. The arabic word used in 33:56 is ‘yusalloo’ which means pray. But other translators of Quran deceitfully translate ‘yusalloo’ as bless. But when the same word ‘yusalloo’ is used in Quran 4:102 those translators translate it as pray and not as bless. Hence, one sees the deceitfulness of the translators here. Quran 49:2-4 and 33:53 reveal that Allah is acting lower in rank to prophet, that is, like a servant to Mohammad because Allah tells the believers to lower their voice and not to talk loudly in the presence of prophet; not to tarry long in prophet’s house and to talk to his wives only from behind the curtain and the prophet is embarrassed to tell you this but Allah is not. Any unbiased man and person with common sense can understand from the above Quranic verses that the author of Quran is not Allah but Mohammad who made himself equal to or sometimes greater than God. Tabari (contains Islamic hadith chronologically) IX: 187 states “Bakr saw that Umar would not listen. He went forward. ‘Those people who formerly worshipped Muhammad must know that the deity you worshipped is dead.’ ” Though Islam teaches monotheism yet some verses of Quran and Hadith and Muslims by their actions support and are guilty of dual theism (Allah and Mohammad), prophetaltry (worship of prophet) and Quranaltry (worship of Quran). Since Muslims treat Mohammad like or equal to God, I quit Islam forever.

At present I love the message of Lord Jesus who taught love, fraternity and peace in all his teachings. His entire message is love for humanity. Lord Christ died on the cross for the sins of humanity and was resurrected, to save the world. He never ever killed any human but only healed and saved all whereas Mohammad the prophet tortured and killed many. I would not like to even compare Lord Christ’s teachings with the Islamic nonsense of violence, looting, plundering, killing, enslaving and raping the non-believers.

I wish that my testimony could open the eyes of other Muslims, who like to live in harmony with non-Muslims, lift their heads out of the sand and quit the cult of Islam. A caveat to Muslims that are brain dead zombies: my testimony is not fake and do not deceive yourselves that no Muslim will leave Islam because Muslims are quitting Islam by scores. All westerners, liberals, leftists, rightists, media personnel, political leaders, government officials and non-Muslims, remember you are all kaffirs destined to be killed and burn forever in hell according to Islam. So please unite, stop being politically correct, help to stop the immigration flooding of Muslims to western countries and don’t be deceived by Islam. Because both types of Muslims, that is, Islamic terrorists who use jihad, bombing and explosions and so-called Muslim moderates who use deception, conversion techniques, and mass population explosions by birth and immigration to western countries, are both trying very hard to achieve the same goal, which is to fulfill Quran 8:39 that states there should be only one religion (Islam) for Allah in the whole world.
Re: Why I Quit Being A Muslim by yommyuk: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2010
Doing it the islamic way

Many Muslim countries enforce "Sharia laws" under which women deemed to be "immoral" are stoned to death, and widows guilty of being adulterous are buried alive.

Under Iran's brutal Islamic Sharia Laws, women usually get stoned for crimes against chastity. While men who even murder someone in a fit of rage in these cases, usually get only a few years in jail.

Under Iran's strict Sharia law, women sentenced to execution by stoning have their hands bound behind their back. They are wrapped from head to toe in sheets before being seated in a pit. The ditch is filled up to their bosoms with dirt, and the soil is packed tightly before people assemble to execute the woman by pitching rocks at her head and upper body. 

Religion of peace indeed angry

Contrast the above to what Jesus said about stoning and adultery:

According to the Gospel of John, the Jewish Priests (Pharisees), in an attempt to discredit Jesus, brought a woman charged with adultery before him. The Pharisees reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Law of Moses and challenged Jesus to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” The people crowded around him were so touched by their own consciences that they departed. When Jesus found himself alone with the woman, he asked her who were her accusers. She replied, “No man, lord.” Jesus then said, “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Ex-blind People Association Of Nigeria: Thank God For Healing Us / Where Did Our Forefathers Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.