Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? (448 Views)

Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / What Is That One Thing That Makes You Attracted To A Guy/lady at first sight / Why Are You Attracted To A Woman Who Isn't A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? by Chenzee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Temperament gurus do say that, Extroverts are always drawn or attracted to introverts. I do believe, coz I've seen so many of such. A quiet husband and and noisy wife, or vice-versa. Though there are exceptional cases.
Some one said, if both are same temperaments (eg all Extroverts), who will hear who? there will be so much fights in that house etc.

I also read that Extroverts are exceptional talkers that could easily spill out secrets or issues they ain't supposed to say in public. Introverts easily keep malice and mostly have low self esteem, they are always gloomy and moody.

I am extroverted, specifically Sanguine Phlegmatic. I am mostly drawn to introverts. I need some one who will listen to me.

What's yours?
Re: EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? by Foodforthought: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm an introvert, I can't stand introverts
Re: EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm an Introverted, extrovert - 55/45

I'm attracted to the Introverts kiss
Re: EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:05am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm an introvert. I like both,so far,she is cool with my introversion. sad But many people misunderstand my person. They think I'm rude. Lols.
Re: EXTROVERT Or INTROVERT; Which Are You/which Are You Attracted To? by abuuzy(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Am more of a phlegmatic and sanguine we kind nice,easy going calm,cool too,yes we can keep malice we like sanguine and choleric,that sanguine lady must also be melancholy,we are very kind at heart

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love / Mali Win Argentina, Time For Mese To Be In Pain / Hi, I'm Tomiwa A Publicist, A Blogger, Add Up For Hoe Stories, Funny Memes Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.