Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love (448 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love by Luvebird: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2019
I have been in love for a while now and I also got married to the person who has been my rock-strong shield since the day he asked me to marry him.

I have been married for almost a year and a half and things have changed a lot. Yes, things were so much different back when we dating each other and after we got married. Well, I wouldn’t blame everything on my husband but there are a lot of things playing part in the transformation throughout.

We have started to disagree on a lot of things and have slept opposite ways because we disagreed on things and it didn’t go well. But I make sure that I kiss him in the morning to start a new day and try not to find a reason to quarrel with him. However, by the evening I get something for sure.

Well, I love him so much that letting go is not something that was not on my list and then I had to do things that made things so much better between us and brought back the charm that we were looking for. But at the end of the day, I would just say that when you are in love - true love, you don’t give up on each other.

But why shouldn’t you? That’s exactly what I am talking about in this post.

Giving up on your partner is not the solution
When you are facing all those troubles in your relationship, you might think that giving up would be the ultimate solution to your problems. However, that’s not the last resort because he is still the same person who went that extra mile to woo you by buying you gifts, taking you to the best places, being there for you when you needed him the most and most importantly became the hygienic person who changes his clothes and his men’s underwear on a regular basis. You cannot give up on him for all that he’s done for you, right?

Because there’s always hope in your relationship
When you love someone, you always have this ray of hope that would change things for better. When you are in love, I believe that you come with so many different options that would make things better for you both. All you do have to do is - sit down patiently and think about what connects you two together. Once you do, you will remember the times when you guys actually had fun going out and doing things you loved doing together

Because you have a future destined for yourself
You are together because you wanted to. You held each other's hand and made those promises to be there for each other no matter what. Why quit when you have the opportunity to mend things and start at a happy note? Giving up is for the losers and you did not sign up for this why you got married.

Don’t give up on each other too early when you have not yet tried things that would mend your relationship. Do you have suggestions about this? Do let us know in the comments below.

Source: http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2019/04/why-you-should-never-give-up-when-you-are-in-love.html?m=1
Re: Why You Should Never Give Up When You Are In Love by kingkoboko: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2019
This title is kinda misleadin. Hehehe...

Of course, nobody shud give up on their marriage easily. But dating (or relationship b4 marriage) is a diff ball-game from marriage.

When u're married, it's no longer all bout luv luv luv. Its now bout sacrifice, understandin, endurance, patience, d two families & of course d children. What makes all this easier, however, is havin a God-fearin husband/wife. D presence of God in any marriage definitely makes a big diff.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Anger For It Hurts Only You / "I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride / Mali Win Argentina, Time For Mese To Be In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.